1 ADVANCE CONSTRUCTION / DRYWALL& PAINTING

Founded 1998 • With Angi since November 2002

11586 Larkspur Lane

Carmel, IN 46032

Let Advance Const. design a custom basement or a deck for your home or construct according to your plans. We do all phases of Kitchen , Bath remodeling, floor finishing, painting, drywall& wall covering we have 25 years of experience as a residential contractor all types of remodeling no

01/19/2011

Frances J.

Overall my experience was very good. Mr. Darby was willing to work on the weekend inorder to complete the job on time. Excellent and quick painter.

Description of Work
Mr. Darby has remodeled my basement and bathrooms and did a partial remodel to my kitchen. He has great ideas and takes pride in his work. He would always be my first choice. I've also used him for handyman type smaller jobs over the past 10 years.

Category ceramic tile, closet systems, drywall, handyman service, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, basement remodeling

01/19/2011

Montinia D.

I rate Mr. Darby's work as excellent. He has done work for us before and we are never disappointed.

Description of Work
I got up and discovered that the hot water heater was leaking. My husband and I called Mr. Darby to check out the problem. He told us the water heater needed to be replaced. Water had also leaked into the basement damaging the drywall and the carpet. Mr. Darby dried out the basement and made repairs.

Category carpet cleaners, drywall, water damage restoration, water heater repair, interior painters, basement remodeling

12/19/2010

Montinia D.

I would give Mr. Darby a rating of outstanding. He was timely, clean, polite, professional, and friendly. We are certain that if we ever have another need, Mr. Darby will receive a call from us.

Description of Work
My husband and I noticed a wet carpet in our walk-in closet. We were not sure where the water was coming from so we called Mr. Darby. He started by inspecting our closet to determine the origin of the problem. He discovered that we had hale damage to our roof which was allowing the rain water to enter into the house. He removed 42 squares of shingles and replaced them with 42 squares of dimensional shingles. The water caused damage to the drywall, carpet, ceiling, and walls in the walk-in closet. Mr. Darby removed the damaged portions of all these and replaced them with all new materials. He textured the ceiling, and painted all walls, ceiling, and trim. He is excellent. I was so impressed with the finished product. He went over and above our expectations.

Category closet systems, drywall, roofing, water damage restoration, interior painters

11/15/2010

Sherri G.

Mr.Darby installed a 50 gallon water heater in my third floor apartment. The replaced 30 gallon water heater was installed 15 years, which was smaller than the orignal unit replaced. I was a young first time buyer and the plumber did not want to install a larger water heater in the closet. Mr Darby has a Can Do attitude. He made the water heater work by installing additonal cooper pipes. Now, I can take long showers without running out of hot water. Mr Darby accomodated my work hours. He called later on that night to ensure everything is working properly, Great Customer Service and Pricing.

Description of Work
Install water heater

Category plumbing, interior painters

10/12/2010

Matt K.

Joe did a great job with my condo. There was water damage on the ceiling, he installed a light fixture for me, and he fixed a leak in my toilet. I had originally called him just to do the ceiling and light and asked him about the plumbing last minute. He traveled to get paint and traveled again to get the necessary part for the toilet. His prices were great. The ceiling was estimated at $350 and that is exactly what it ended up being. The toilet was $50. Joe did a great job with the painting in my utility room and I would definitely recommend his work.

Description of Work
Removed one light from kitchen and replaced it with another; patched the laundry room ceiling, textured it, and painted it; cleaned up and removed all debris; and fixed a leaking toilet.

Category drywall, lighting, plumbing, water damage restoration, interior painters

10/06/2010

Andrew H.

Recently they repaired a broken gas pipe, which involved them cutting into the drywall and removing the pipe to shut off the access of the gas to a fire place. The repair when as planned and you can barely tell that they had to cut into the wall.

Description of Work
We have been using 1 Advance Construction for over two years now and we are very pleased with their work, price and professionalism. They have always stayed within the quote and finished on time. They have handled drywall, interior painting, plumbing, wallpaper removal for us. We have not had any problems with their work

Category drywall, plumbing, wallpaper removal, water heater repair, house painters, interior painters

09/15/2010

Matt A.

Great!!! The guys are very respectful and work hard to get the job done.

Description of Work
Flood in basement. They ripped everything out and re-installed everything back to normal.

Category drywall, water damage restoration, interior painters, basement remodeling

The Glass Guru  (North)

--Moisture In Your Windows? Proven Repair Process Saves 50% or more! --Wood Windows Rotting? We can restore them for less. The Glass Guru of Indianapolis North is a full-service glass and window company specializing in cutting-edge restoration technologies to help you Save Your Windows, Save Your Money and Save the Planet! If your Wood Windows are Rotting, let us Restore them with a Rot Free Material. Restoration can save over 50% off new windows. When restoration isn't the best option, we offer a full line of replacement services at affordable prices to fit any budget. We also offer Custom Shower Enclosures, We offer financing. Call 317-222-1592.

RICK MAYFIELD PAINTING

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS.2012,2013 CONTRACTOR OF THE YEAR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO ADDITIONAL TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEE.NON-SMOKER.MUST SEE JOB TO GIVE ACCURATE QUOTE PLEASE USE DIRECT EMAIL OR CALL ABOVE PHONE NUMBER.

Mailbox Pro

Cost is determined by the job.

2022 Super Service Award

drywall,painting,ceiling fans,ceramic tile, closets,doors,garage doors,handymen,water heaters,basement,kitchen,bath remodeling,&,plumbing.