1 ADVANCE CONSTRUCTION / DRYWALL& PAINTING

Founded 1998 • With Angi since November 2002

Let Advance Const. design a custom basement or a deck for your home or construct according to your plans. We do all phases of Kitchen , Bath remodeling, floor finishing, painting, drywall& wall covering we have 25 years of experience as a residential contractor all types of remodeling no job too large or small. Bond & Insured ...

C & A Contracting LLC

C & A Contracting LLC. Based in Indianapolis, IN.

RICK MAYFIELD PAINTING

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS.2012,2013 CONTRACTOR OF THE YEAR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO ADDITIONAL TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEE.NON-SMOKER.MUST SEE JOB TO GIVE ACCURATE QUOTE PLEASE USE DIRECT EMAIL OR CALL ABOVE PHONE NUMBER.

Potential investments llc.

Garage door installation service and technician. Call today for a free estimate!

01/19/2011

Overall my experience was very good. Mr. Darby was willing to work on the weekend inorder to complete the job on time. Excellent and quick painter.

Description of Work
Mr. Darby has remodeled my basement and bathrooms and did a partial remodel to my kitchen. He has great ideas and takes pride in his work. He would always be my first choice. I've also used him for handyman type smaller jobs over the past 10 years.

Category ceramic tile,closet systems,drywall,handyman service,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,basement remodeling

01/19/2011

I rate Mr. Darby's work as excellent. He has done work for us before and we are never disappointed.

Description of Work
I got up and discovered that the hot water heater was leaking. My husband and I called Mr. Darby to check out the problem. He told us the water heater needed to be replaced. Water had also leaked into the basement damaging the drywall and the carpet. Mr. Darby dried out the basement and made repairs.

Category carpet cleaners,drywall,water damage restoration,water heater repair,interior painters,basement remodeling

12/19/2010

I would give Mr. Darby a rating of outstanding. He was timely, clean, polite, professional, and friendly. We are certain that if we ever have another need, Mr. Darby will receive a call from us.

Description of Work
My husband and I noticed a wet carpet in our walk-in closet. We were not sure where the water was coming from so we called Mr. Darby. He started by inspecting our closet to determine the origin of the problem. He discovered that we had hale damage to our roof which was allowing the rain water to enter into the house. He removed 42 squares of shingles and replaced them with 42 squares of dimensional shingles. The water caused damage to the drywall, carpet, ceiling, and walls in the walk-in closet. Mr. Darby removed the damaged portions of all these and replaced them with all new materials. He textured the ceiling, and painted all walls, ceiling, and trim. He is excellent. I was so impressed with the finished product. He went over and above our expectations.

Category closet systems,drywall,roofing,water damage restoration,interior painters

11/15/2010

Mr.Darby installed a 50 gallon water heater in my third floor apartment. The replaced 30 gallon water heater was installed 15 years, which was smaller than the orignal unit replaced. I was a young first time buyer and the plumber did not want to install a larger water heater in the closet. Mr Darby has a Can Do attitude. He made the water heater work by installing additonal cooper pipes. Now, I ca...

Description of Work
Install water heater

Category plumbing,interior painters

10/12/2010

Joe did a great job with my condo. There was water damage on the ceiling, he installed a light fixture for me, and he fixed a leak in my toilet. I had originally called him just to do the ceiling and light and asked him about the plumbing last minute. He traveled to get paint and traveled again to get the necessary part for the toilet. His prices were great. The ceiling was estimated at $350 and t...

Description of Work
Removed one light from kitchen and replaced it with another; patched the laundry room ceiling, textured it, and painted it; cleaned up and removed all debris; and fixed a leaking toilet.

Category drywall,lighting,plumbing,water damage restoration,interior painters

10/06/2010

Recently they repaired a broken gas pipe, which involved them cutting into the drywall and removing the pipe to shut off the access of the gas to a fire place. The repair when as planned and you can barely tell that they had to cut into the wall.

Description of Work
We have been using 1 Advance Construction for over two years now and we are very pleased with their work, price and professionalism. They have always stayed within the quote and finished on time. They have handled drywall, interior painting, plumbing, wallpaper removal for us. We have not had any problems with their work

Category drywall,plumbing,wallpaper removal,water heater repair,house painters,interior painters

09/15/2010

Great!!! The guys are very respectful and work hard to get the job done.

Description of Work
Flood in basement. They ripped everything out and re-installed everything back to normal.

Category drywall,water damage restoration,interior painters,basement remodeling

drywall,painting,ceiling fans,ceramic tile, closets,doors,garage doors,handymen,water heaters,basement,kitchen,bath remodeling,&,plumbing.