Brownsburg Tree Care LLC

International Society of Arboriculture
06/30/2019

6563 Crown Dr

Brownsburg, IN 46112

Certified Arborist on every job. We have all of the equipment and qualified staff to service any of your tree work needs. Our equipment includes a crane, 90' Tracked OMME Spider Lift, Bucket Truck Service, and a stump grinder.*** -We are a VETERAN owned business! Eric dutifully served his country in the United States Air Force at Travis Air Force Base, Fairfield CA. -We are a multi-year award winning business with Angie's List. -Eric is a Certified Arborist as well as a Licensed Chemical Applicator. -In addition to providing superior customer service, we offer many services for our clients, including: tree removal, tree pruning, shrub removal, stump grinding, tree cabling and bracing, Emerald Ash Borer treatment, insect and disease diagnosis, treatment, and prevention, tree cabling and bracing, to name a few. -Cost is determined by the job and cannot be estimated over the phone. So many factors go into performing tree work (i.e., risk, location, scope of job) that we typically must visit a property in order to provide the most competitive estimate....

tree service (389)lawn care (23)lawn & landscaping (4)lawn treatment (3)

01/19/2022

Cary P.

Great! The workers were very efficient, quick, and did a great job of cleaning up. Only (slight) complaint is that I had to follow up with the office to get an idea as to when the work might be performed. Otherwise, would hire again.

Description of Work
Dying sweetgum tree to be removed

Work Completed On 12/21/2021

09/13/2021

FRANK & CARRIE H.

A huge locust tree was removed. It was close to the house and had limbs hanging over the roof. They were on time, used great equipment that did not tear up the yard, and they were very professional. They also ground up the stump and removed the chips. I would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
A huge locust tree cut down that was close to the house. Stump was also ground up.

Work Completed On 08/26/2021

12/28/2020

Anne K.

Eric and his team were professional and polite. Work was completed in a timely manner. The price was reasonable and they also did a great job on clean-up.

Description of Work
1 pine tree cut down and several maples pruned and crowned

Work Completed On 12/18/2020

12/27/2020

Carl S.

Right on time, very professional, completely cleaned up.

Description of Work
Tree and roots removed

Category landscaping,tree service

Work Completed On 12/23/2020

12/24/2020

Lorene S.

I've used Brownsburg Tree Care ever since I moved to Indianapolis at both of my homes. Eric Loveland, the owner has always given me honest feedback as to which trees do and or do not need to be cut down. He is an arborist so is very knowledgeable about his profession. I am very pleased with not only this job, but all others his company has performed for me over the years. The crew always does a great job cleaning up debris, is very professional and takes pride in their work. I trust Eric's judgment and work which is so important when needing a trustworthy tree company.

Description of Work
Having moved to a new home, I needed a very large dead oak tree removed as well as other smaller trees which were harming the roof and sides of the house and/or were also dead. Getting access to the oak tree was an undertaking that very few tree services in the Indy Metro Area were able to achieve. Eric was able to use a crane to life the tree (in pieces) over my house. It was a tough job that he and his crew were more than able to accomplish. Eric's prices were fair and competitive.

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

10/08/2020

darrell F.

Perfect from start to finish. A professional organization with great equipment and a hard-working, skilled and friendly crew. The owner was on-site all day, every day. Due to the size of the job, he suggested a daily rate quote vs a fixed quote because it might be advantageous to us. He was correct. First class all the way. Call them.

Description of Work
Removal of approx 15 standing dead trees, some extremely large

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

06/24/2020

Audrey D.

This company is outstanding. First of all the jobs they did were very professional. I asked for them to call before they came and they did every time. I had 5 trees I wanted trimmed however they recommended against trimming 2 of them which I found very honest. The whole staff is extremely friendly to me and more importantly to my barking dog.

Description of Work
Tree trimming, tree treatments

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

01/31/2020

Larry G.

Trees removed and stumps ground out. Crew put down plywood to protect lawn. Along with the equipment that they utilized, this resulted in an absence of any significant damage despite the repeated trips required from the back yard to the chipper the remove all the wood. Cleanup after the job was outstanding. The crew showed great skill in removing large limbs overhanging the house without incident or damage. The cost was significant, but turned out to be a great value. Low price cannot be the only criterion. The men more than earned their money.

Description of Work
Removed very large pin oak tree and small hawthorn tree

Work Completed On 01/31/2020

11/17/2019

BRAD & KAREN J.

Eric comes out within a few days and gives a written estimate with proof of insurance. His prices are fair and they do an excellent job cleaning up where they worked. They even removed some other dead branches. I have had Brownsburg Tree Care many times and they are very safe and reliable.

Description of Work
Large dead ash trees were removed and several spruce trees.

Work Completed On 11/17/2019

09/19/2019

LORI P.

I had a very large dead tree removed, a large broken tree limb cut down and removed, and 2 stumps taken out and chips hauled away. I am very satisfied with the work.

Description of Work
Tree removal

Work Completed On 08/30/2019

09/11/2019

James M.

It was necessary to schedule out about two months to get the job done. But as we got closer to the service date, we were contacted by the company and their team showed up pretty much exactly on time the following day. They went straight to work and the job was done carefully, completely, and swiftly. And then, they were gone. No problems.

Description of Work
We were re-landscaping the back yard and there were 5 trees that were not in good shape and that needed to be removed.

Work Completed On 08/28/2019

08/12/2019

Kathie L.

Brownsburg Tree Care does fantastic work with superior clean up. They leave the areas cleaner than what as there to start with.

Description of Work
Removal and chipping of 20 Ash trees, Chip up large wood and brush piles

Work Completed On 08/12/2019

10/08/2018

Julie C.

The work was done on time and within the estimate. The crew was polite, professional and did a great job cleaning up my yard after the tree removal. I have also used Brownsburg Tree Care to treat a Hawthorn tree that needs TLC. They are more than knowledgeable!

Description of Work
I had a large willow tree that needed to be removed as well as other trees to trim.

Work Completed On 08/01/2018

06/08/2018

CHERYL C.

excellent professional courteous efficient, and safe

Description of Work
2 large trees removed from locations that other services told us were inaccessible

Work Completed On 06/06/2018

05/05/2018

Annette B.

This crew was on-time, professional and quick. They did exactly what I asked for, and were done in about 25 minutes. I had one bradford pear tree removed - stump ground, removed 3 bushes - stumps ground, and had one tree cut low and killed with tourdon, which was growing next to my air conditioner.

Description of Work
removed tree and bushes

Work Completed On 05/04/2018

10/26/2017

PATRICIA W.

I would give them A pluses if I could. I have used them about six times.

Description of Work
Tree service

Work Completed On 06/27/2017

10/26/2017

Susan O.

The crew arrived on time and did a great job. They had to use my neighbor's yard for the crane and there was minimal disturbance to their yard. Nothing was damaged and no limbs were dropped. they also did a great job cleaning up.

Description of Work
I needed to have an 80 year old pin oak with an incurable fungus taken down and stump ground. Also a smaller stump ground from an earlier tree plus some limb removal from a couple other trees..

Work Completed On 10/04/2017

Review for Brownsburg Tree Care LLC - 6563 Crown Dr, Brownsburg, IN - 36481614

07/17/2017

Kelly R.

They finished the job in less than an hour and didn't leave so much as a stray branch behind. The guys were very professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Cut down 2 blue spruce trees and grind down stumps. One of the trees was over 25 feet tall.

Work Completed On 06/22/2017

05/14/2017

Mark B.

Watching them take the large ash tree in front was amazing. Their crew was very professional and they were very safety conscious. We were amazed how quickly they brought it down and cleaned up. When we called about the tree in the back they came out a few days later, even though they were backlogged and cut it up and cleaned up. We really appreciated their responsiveness. We highly recommend Brownsburg Tree!

Description of Work
We used them twice in a short time period. First was to take down a very large dead ash tree at the end of our driveway. Soon after they did that, we had another dead ash tree fall in our backyard

Work Completed On 04/21/2017

04/24/2017

Kenyon K.

Fantastic. They removed a tree, 20 diameter, from our back yard, plucked it from a bed of pachysandra with a crane parked on our driveway, without damaging the pachysandra or the driveway. It was incredible. Cleanup was perfect.

Description of Work
Tree removal.

Work Completed On 04/24/2017

04/01/2017

Connie W.

really went great, in and out, good job

Description of Work
9 trees cut down, brush taken away

Work Completed On 03/15/2017

03/25/2017

BRAD & KAREN J.

Eric and the crew came when they said they would and finished the job as directed. They always do an excellent job of cleaning up all the debris, cutting the trees off at ground level and cleaning up afterwards.

Description of Work
3 dead trees to be removed and 3 piles of brushed chipped and the debris removed.

Work Completed On 03/21/2017

01/25/2017

Anita L.

Called the day before to alert me that they were coming, informed me that my drive would be blocked for most of the day. Appeared promptly and left the drive open until they knew I did not need to get my vehicle out. Worked quickly and cleaned up so well that if it hadn't been for the stumps one would never had known they had been here. I have used this company several times and am so pleased that I don't bother to get estimates from others anymore. When I did get other estimates, I found their costs to be mid range.

Description of Work
Removed dead trees and trimmed branches of trees damaged by squirrels and branches too close to house.