Tomson Home Improvement

Founded 1985 • With Angi since October 2015

3655 Woods Ave.

Bloomington, IN 47403

Small company doing small jobs that most companies would think too small to be worth the time. Also, we do renovation and repair. We do rental maintenance, and offer maintenance plans tailored to each landlord's requirements. We offer 25% discount on labor to Seniors referred by Area 10 Agency.

06/27/2020

Kelly E.

Never responded to my request for a quote

Description of Work
Ceiling repair and a few other things

Category contractors, drywall

Well, with the pandemic and everything else going on, if I didn't get back to you it was because I was tied up with other things. If I don't have time to do the work, what possible good would it do to give you a quote? You are completely out of line to give me a negative review just because I didn't string you along on doing work for you that I couldn't get to for months.

02/07/2020

Amy M.

Tim has done several jobs for me and a variety of work, great craftsmanship, affordable and always a wonderful job. I do recommend this company!

Description of Work
Remodeling/updating

Category contractors, home remodeling

06/20/2019

Nathan S.

Tim worked excellently on the apartment I remodeled. He is the "measure twice, cut once" kind of carpenter who has a lot of experience and quickly solves problems. He installed the apartment's cabinets, countertops, kitchen sink, bathroom vanity with sink, plumbing and trim (and more). All was done in a workmanlike manner. He paid attention to the details and made workarounds for issues without having to ask me. He is reliable and I usually only needed to tell him once about something. I highly recommend Tim to finish your next home improvement project. He gets an A from me. Nathan

Description of Work
Cabinet Installation and Trim Work

Category contractors, countertops, gutter cleaning, remodeling, replacement windows, woodworking, doors

10/21/2017

Victoria M.

Tim was very professional and did beautiful work

Description of Work
Light carpentry

07/28/2017

Kathy G.

All jobs went well

Description of Work
Tim has done several jobs for me including building and extending my back porch and deck area, putting up privacy shade panels, as well as fixing and placing new fencing in the back yard.

07/20/2017

Nathaniel G.

Tim was great. Scheduled us quickly, showed up right on time, and was extremely friendly throughout. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Trimming a door after carpet installation.

Category handyman service

03/16/2017

Tammy K.

Great! I have used Time many, many times & have referred him to several other people.

Description of Work
Tim has done a number of jobs for us both at home & our office. He's installed toilets, painted, repaired a fence & fixed a water line.

Category contractors, handyman service, interior painters

02/21/2017

Margie S.

Very well, while he was installing floors etc I left him in house while I left. For day, very trustworthy.

Description of Work
Painting, several rooms installing lamenated wood floors,installing covering kitchen floor. Repairing, painting yard. Barn, many more jobs,over the years

Category contractors, flooring contractor, handyman service, house painters, interior painters

02/21/2017

Lynn A.

When he was done I could not believe how perfect the ceiling it looked. Very good job!! The new roof transformed that old shed and will add another lifetime to it.

Description of Work
Mr. Tomson installed ceiling tiles in an upstairs bedroom of an old "unsquare" farm house. He also reroofed a small shed.

05/13/2015

Rob S.

He's talented and amiable, but devious and unreliable. He knows a lot about materials for carpentry and other jobs. He asks for advances and relies on people's trust, but he betrays them by not showing up. I know that he's working on another house right now but he hasn't finished mine. Also, after leaving him messages, I got a phone call from him out of the blue and he said a relative had visited him, and she'd put his cell phone in a diaper bag and they accidentally took his cell phone to another city for a while. He also left some handtools in my house to do the remaining work, but he didn't.

Description of Work
I hired him to replace water-damaged flooring.

Category contractors, handyman service

BRUCE GARAGE DOORS SALES & SVC

We have been in bussiness for over 40 years. We are local and family owned and have three employees. We accept checks, cash, and all major credit/debit cards as payments.

Fane Window Cleaning LLC

Fane Window Cleaning LLC is a professional window cleaning service provider in Franklin, IN with more than 4 years of experience. Call today for a free estimate!

2022 Super Service Award

Polar-Tite Windows & Doors

PROFESSIONAL DOOR AND WINDOW REPLACEMENT. Family owned and operated for over a decade! We strive to improve your home with a commitment to quality in both the products and services we offer.

Almost everything under the roof and above the foundation we will repair, replace or renovate. Also some appliance repair.

Roofs, foundations, landscaping, mowing, snow clearing