Quality Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1965 • With Angi since October 2008

Family owned & operated since 1965. See website for additional service areas. Additional address - PO Box 518, Bloomington, IN 47402....

May Heating & Cooling

May Heating & Cooling is a locally owned business in Ellettsville, Indiana. We specialize in residential Heating & Cooling. Weather you need your Heating and cooling units serviced, maintained, or even replaced, we are the heating & cooling company for you.

Bates Mechanical, Inc. Heating & Cooling

Bates Mechanical, Inc. Heating & Cooling, in Freedom, IN, is the area's leading heating and cooling specialist serving Owen, Morgan, Monroe, Brown, Greene and surrounding counties since 1968. We specialize in residential and light commercial heating and cooling, air conditioning, furnaces, boilers, and much more. For all your heating and cooling needs, contact Bates Mechanical, Inc. Heating & Cooling in Freedom today!

C E S ENERGY-

HVACR Speacilist offering residential & commercial Service, repair, Preventive Maintenance, duct & custom designs, installation, with more then 49 years experience we are serving Indiana boarder to Boarder.

09/11/2020

very responsive and very professional work. Have relied on them for the past 15 years.

Description of Work
gas furnace and central air conditioning replacement

08/15/2020

We want to thank Jeff, Allen, and secretaries who all were involved in resolving our air- conditioning problem. A special thank you to Jeff for hanging in there with multiple visits to get the problem solved. They even had a representative from Indianapolis to come in also. We are very impressed with the quality of service we received. Paul and Kathi

Description of Work
Our airconditioning was starting and stopping

06/14/2020

Daniel and Jeff arrived early and finished everything up in less than 2 hours. They were professional, friendly, and cleaned up after themselves respectfully. And the price was much better than other in the area. I heartily recommend Scott and his crew.

Description of Work
Installed a new ac unit

10/01/2016

I used to be a travel agent, for many years, and one of my clients were Quality Heating & Air Conditioning. So over the years, like 40 years, I eventually called my former travel agent's line back that sells in Quality Heating & Air Conditioning. And said I need a wall furnace. You need to help with my down stairs wall furnace, it's not working. So he came out, he came out and walked. He came outs...

09/21/2016

The crew that they hired ran ventilation directly across the attic access so you could not get into the attic. When I reported it to the owner he came out himself and told me that crew no longer worked for him. He did have it re-routed at his expense. I would still definitely use them because we have used them for years. They were very reasonable putting in a new air conditioner and a new furnace....

Description of Work
I use Quality Heating & Air Conditioning to install a new air conditioner and furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential and commercial thermostats, air cleaners, furnaces, dehumidifiers, air conditioners, heat pumps, geothermal systems, hybrid systems, duct cleaning, infrared inspections & home performance testing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available