PPS Contractors

Founded 2002 • With Angi since November 2011

4300 N Old State Rd 37

Bloomington, IN 47408

Locally owned, full service construction company, quality work, affordable prices, free estimates without obligation, no need for multiple calls on each project, fully insured, no service fees, ask about our Angie’s List discount! We are south central Indiana’s exclusive Leaf Solution gutter guard

09/07/2016

Kristi M.

They removed all three layers and replaced the boards that needed to be replaced. Because my soffits were covered with insulation and not enough, they gave me a newer material - edge venting. They did very well and communicated well with us. He was true to his estimate and when more needed replaced then they could see prior to ripping off the old, he was very professional and up front. I am so impressed with my new roof and now have 100 times better ventilation then I had!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

07/03/2016

Sayuri N.

It took about a week that they got back to me to schedule an appointment. An appoint date, a guy came and told me it would take about a couple of days to send me an estimate. A week past, no reply from them.

Description of Work
We tried to get an estimate of cleaning gutter/Gutter Protection

03/30/2016

William T.

03/10/2015

JUELCI K.

They were wonderful, and it was also great that I got a good discount through Angie's List. They were there for a day and a half to complete the work. They did not leave a trace after completion, when going in and out they changed shoe pads each time. They also did a scrubbing in which they used a camera at the end of the brush to make sure they got it all cleaned out. They scrubbed and vacuumed every air duct and return. Very professional and respectful of my home. Very easy to to talk to and explained everything they did and I would recommend them to anyone, and nominate them for best service. I also give Angie a A+ too.

Description of Work
They performed a full air duct cleaning of two systems. They also worked on 21 registers and 10 air returns. They performed duct repair, and sprayed Envirocon fogging to prevent dust and dry vent cleaning.

02/23/2015

brenda B.

I was told that I would have my estimate by the following Tuesday February 10. I waited until Saturday February 14 to call to check on the estimate at which time I left a voice mail. On Monday I received a call from a female at PPS stating that I would have my estimate in a couple of days. It is now February 23 and still no estimate.

Description of Work
I contacted PPS to get an estimate on my home remodeling project. Zach responded quickly and came to my home on February 6 to look at my project.

Category remodeling, air duct cleaning

Unfortunately everything stated is true, from her point of view. The important piece of information on our end, is that the proposal was sent via email, but it was returned because the email address was typed incorrectly. The message stating the email was not delivered was overlooked in an inbox, and it wasn’t until this review was posted that we were aware the proposal had not been received. We expressed our apologies at the time the mistake was known to us, but at that point the damage had already been done. It was not a typical situation for our company and we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused to this customer.

01/29/2015

Troy T.

Colby is amazing! He just left after 2 hours where he thoroughly analyzed the requested repairs to our home. He also took the time to thoroughly explain every suggested repair and teach me how they'd do it. When Colby left, I am confident he knows exactly what needs done to fix our issues. He did all of this knowing that the buyer of our home may not elect to use his services.

Description of Work
We have had them come out for 2 bids now to do a host of work on our home to prepare it for the market.

01/25/2015

James B.

Five man team came in, set up and did required work. One man seamed to be less skilled at cutting soffit, but good else where. Overall beautiful job. (rained Friday, so could not work).

Description of Work
Install snow guard, replaced fascia boards, replaced soffit, replaced seamless gutters and down spouts; installed leaf solutions, gutter guard.

Category gutter repair

10/27/2014

Claire S.

It went really well and we are very pleased with the results, will use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned our ducts and it is a great feeling to have clean ones I can tell you. Prompt, pollite and reasonable.

03/24/2014

Margaret L.

OMG hire these people - they are GREAT! First they are very responsive. They call back and give you all the information you need. After the technician came to our house to diagnose the duct problem the owner called me and we talked about what work needed to be done and he gave me a rough estimate. When that changed due to new problems (our house is older) they called again. Great! I love working with people who communicate with me and are honest. The workers that came to our house were incredibly professional and nice. They were also extremely courteous. They were very thoughtful when moving the dryer and laundry, asking if where they put the work was alright with us. They cleaned-up after themselves too. Frankly I would love to have the company back into my house since they do other forms of construction. I would totally hire them again.

Description of Work
Fixed dryer duct.

02/21/2014

Tim J.

We use them quite often. He does any type of construction/remodeling that we need. Zach is the owner. He is extremely professional, always on time and very honest with everything. We would use him every week if we had to.

Description of Work
We used Panama's Property Service to fix our roof and chimney because we had a leak on our roof.

Category roofing, chimney repair

10/22/2013

Claire N.

Did not use for above reason.

Description of Work
Estimate was already $1000 more than others, then he said it would be $500 to $5000 more if more decking boards were necessary. He should be able to estimate this closely by walking around on our roof.

Thank you for your feedback regarding the proposal for a new roof. I understand why you may decide to go with another contractor that costs less. My proposals reflect what I feel is the necessary cost to perform quality work. I put a 10 year workmanship guarantee on all our roof installations and do not cut corners. Unfortunately it costs more money for quality materials, equipment, and skilled labor. I think there must have been a misunderstanding regarding the $500 to $5000 range regarding the decking boards. What I tried to convey in my proposal was that it would cost $500 to replace the damaged decking boards that I detected on the roof. The possibility of that price increasing was in relation to the ventilation and access to a completely enclosed attic system. To properly ventilate a vaulted ceiling roof, baffle systems must be installed from roof eave to ridge which would have required all new decking on the rooftop or new drywall on the interior ceiling. Our best recommendation was given to leave you a properly ventilated and water tight roof system. I apologize if my proposal was not clear enough.

06/17/2013

Dustin C.

Went well, it was taken care of prompt and efficiently. Every employee I talked to was extremely kind and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Guttergaurds

06/17/2013

Frances E. R.

They were better. I was having mold in the back of the house and I still had mold in the ducts. So I wasn’t really happy with it. If we want just a cleaning, they would be fine. They were trying to get rid of the mold with their cleaning. Their serviceman was very nice. He took time to explain and show me stuff. I don’t really think that it's their fault that they didn’t get rid of the mold because it was coming back in. I had to have the whole back bedroom wall torn out. I live in a condo and it was extending into my neighbors. I have been fighting with the home owners' association for years to get rid of that. I don’t really blame Panama, because I think it was just coming right back in. I think the price is typical. With regard to responsiveness, they were trying to work me in. They were really busy at the time. I probably would consider using them again in the future.

Description of Work
Panama's Property Service cleaned my ducts.

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

05/07/2013

Nancy P.

We have not yet decided to use them – we’re still calm in the middle of all this. They are responsive to questions and concerns. They are professional.

Description of Work
We got an estimate from Panama's Property Service for roofing service. The job that we want them to do is to put on a new roof.

01/02/2013

Kevin B.

Very fast and professional installation. Two installers came out and finished the job in 1 day. The gutter guards that they offer are excellent and prevent any debris from entering the gutters. They also noticed a couple of places that kick-out plates and caulking were needed and repaired that as well. Overall, excellent service and very professional people - I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Installation of gutter guards.

Category gutter cleaning, remodeling

12/31/2012

Laura M.

Came when scheduled, did thorough job, and did not leave any mess behind! :) Fresh, clean scent to our home when done. Service man very congenial and helpful. Very happy with results! :)

Description of Work
Cleaned all air ducts with Rotobrush air brush vacuum system in our 23 year old home.

12/07/2012

Ronald O.

Job took a while, but the crew was extremely competent and careful. The owners communicate well and kept us up to date about progress, occasional delays, etc..

Description of Work
Soffit & fascia repair New soffits installed Old gutters removed; new ones installed Shingles removed, decking repaired, new shingles installed.

Category remodeling

12/02/2012

Catherine S.

I was happy to get quick responses to my calls and was fit into their schedule promptly. Good people, comfortable to work with.

Description of Work
Roof repair. Replaced a box vent & repaired the roof around that had been damaged.

04/02/2012

Roberta R.

I could not have been happier. They made it very easy. They cleaned up daily. Arrived and began work immediately. The crew was polite and professional. I have 5 dogs, and they worked around them with ease. I had absolutely no nails or garbage for the dogs to hurt themselves on. Even the neighbors were so impressed, some of them would sit outside and just watch in amazement.

Description of Work
I have a 7,400 sq. ft. roof with 3 - 12 / 12 pitches. I had 5 estimates completed. Zach Martin, owner of Panama's Property Service came and did the most thorough estimate. His crew arrived on time daily. There was never any trash or nails left for my car to run over and the work took approximately 3 days. They only stopped for lunch breaks, performed quality work and would stop at any time to answer questions I had. They were extremely professional. Zach even came back when the insurance company came to inspect the final product to answer any questions they might have had. I would highly recommend Panama Property Services. They are experts at many different home repair specialties.

Category roofing, air duct cleaning

03/18/2012

Brenton R.

I called on a thursday afternoon and they were able to schedule me an appointment for my air ducts for the next morning, very impressive I thought. Showed up on time and didnt hesitate to a**** and perform my request. The technician was very obviously experienced and knowledgeable. I would, without a doubt, use this company again for any home improvement or maintance jobs I need done in the future.

Description of Work
Cleaned my air ducts and my dryer vent. I had some drywall patches, fixed my screen door, and other random timely tasks I needed done.

Category handyman service, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

03/11/2012

glenn M.

It went very well had no problem that they where not able to over come. They did exactly what they said they would do in a timely manner. I could not be any happier.

Description of Work
They cleaned the gutters inspected the roof. They put a roof on the end of the house at the walk out. Stained my Log house.

Category picture framing, gutter repair, handyman service, lawn service, roofing, air duct cleaning, deck cleaning, snow removal, house painters

03/07/2012

Keely D.

It was time to finally deal with the gutters so we had Panama's' Property Service come out to install gutter guards. So glad we decided to go with the gutter guards- wow! What a difference! He was so knowledgeable and explained all of our choices and what was best for our budget. No More Cleaning the Gutters! You can barley tell they are there. I was extremely pleased with the entire process. To take something we were dreading and turning it in to such a pleasant experience, I just couldn't believe it. The personal service, quality of the product and knowledge was so impressive. I will definitely call on them in the future and recommend Panama's Property Service to all my friends and family!

Description of Work
Had gutter guards installed. Meet with Panama, really like the product and the pricing, as well as the hassle free aspect of the product! Decided to have them installed. The entire process from estimate to final installation went smooth. Very happy with the service and the end result!

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

12/01/2011

Tim J.

To accommodate our schedule, Keith came out in the evening to give us a quote on cleaning our gutters and to measure for the installation of some gutter guards. Our gutters are very high and awkward to reach in places, but he said it wouldn't be a problem. The gutters were cleaned about a week later. He did come across one unforeseen issue where 2 of our downspouts were completely clogged and he called right away to apologize and let us know there would be a small additional charge to take them completely apart, clean and put back together. Overall my wife and I were happy we chose to use his services and look forward to working with him again.

Description of Work
clean gutters and to measure for the installation of some gutter guards.

Category gutter cleaning

Fane Window Cleaning LLC

Fane Window Cleaning LLC is a professional window cleaning service provider in Franklin, IN with more than 4 years of experience. Call today for a free estimate!

2022 Super Service Award

Polar-Tite Windows & Doors

PROFESSIONAL DOOR AND WINDOW REPLACEMENT. Family owned and operated for over a decade! We strive to improve your home with a commitment to quality in both the products and services we offer.

Advanced Restoration & Waterproofing

We are a full service, Basement Waterproofing, Foundation Restoration, Crawl Space Repair and Drainage solution company. We are the winner of 13 super service awards in multiple categories. Our Estimates are free, and most of the time can be scheduled the same day you contact us. Weekend appointments are available if needed. All inspectors are toughly trained. This means that you will always be seen by well qualified person with real experience that can get to the root of the issue and provide you with a plan that will completely mitigate the problem you have. NO PUSHY SALES REPS ON THIS TEAM! Please give us a call. We look forward to servicing you.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Check, PayPal, Financing Available

General contracting, roof installation and repair, framing, insulation, seamless guttering, gutter protection, gutter guards, fascia & soffit repair, siding installation and repair, door & window replacement, carpentry, deck building and refinishing, power washing, lawn maintenance, and snow removal,

HVAC, asphalt sealing, appliance repair & concrete.