FlexTune Technologies

With Angi since September 2011

5200 Production Dr

Bloomington, IN 47403

Family owned & operated. Additional emails -customerservice@flextunetech.com, technicalhelp@flextunetech.com & comments@flextunetech.com....

01/13/2016

Bill M.

Description of Work
Quick to get into shop and service done in a timely and trustworthy manor

11/05/2015

Tony D.

Great pricing and service. FlexTune was able to do a full synthetic oil change while I waited. The shop if very busy and you can tell that I has a loyal customer base. Surly Service with a Smile!!! I would recommend and will use then again.

06/22/2015

joshua C.

Description of Work
Great shop honest mechanics never try to sell you more than you need

08/29/2014

Vince M.

09/30/2013

Terri F.

fixed and replace rotors, brakes etc... on 4x4 truck, rotated tires, greased fittings, etc...

Description of Work
Fixed brakes, replace rotors, greased, rotated tires, etc...

09/30/2013

Susan P.

We started going to Flextune after our dealer charged us $500 for a problem that was 1) not fixed and 2) ended up being a 75-cent fuse. I'll never go back there for service. We found Flextune just randomly looking through the yellow pages. I feel so fortunate that we lucked out with these folks. We have gone there for several years, and plan to do so from here on out.

Description of Work
We have Flextune do all our auto repairs. We have old cars, and we have absolute trust that Mike and the others are going to do a great job for a fair price. Mike also offers work-arounds to help keep costs down. This last time we took one of our cars in they installed a catalytic converter that had been damaged by high water. Great work, quick, reasonable.

06/25/2013

Hilary A.

I have been using Flextune for years. Mike is extremely knowledgeable and honest. There have been many times where he has explained how to work around a mechanical issue for a while so that we had the time to save up the money for a needed repair. His prices are always fair and I have recommended Flextune to a number of friends who have all been very happy with his work. Mike is very good about explaining, in layman's terms, what is going on with your vehicle, which is something I appreciate. Great mechanic!

Description of Work
Tune-up, oil change, maintenance for high-mileage vehicle

11/05/2012

Jay S.

I use them religiously and I love working with these guys.

Description of Work
I use FlexTune Technologies for car repair. The last time I used them was to replace something on the engine of my Cadillac.

04/14/2012

Tonya S.

This is a father son operation that I have used for years and have been VERY happy with. I have a small fleet of vehicles and they have helped to maintain them for the last 5+ years for me. They are older vehicles and need attention. Mike (the father) is good at letting me know what needs done NOW, what could be done in the near future and what may need done in the extended future. I appreciate that because I have taken my car into places and they would tell me EVERYTHING that was even slightly wrong with the vehicle and want to charge an arm and a leg to do a complete over haul. You can tell these guys really care about their customer and they are very good at getting my car back to me if not within hours then by the next day.W

Description of Work
This time we had a wheel bearing and a oxygen sensor changed. They have done as extensive work for me as transmission changes.

03/19/2012

Lizabeth M.

I started going to them just over a year ago. They are good and saved me a lot of money. They did a diagnostic on my engine. They put a serpentine belt on. They also did lubrication and oil change. I have recommended them to friends. I would rate them highly. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used FlexTune Technologies for auto service.

Auto Service
    Auto Alarms
    Auto Sales
    Auto Radiators
    Auto Tires
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Auto repair, domestic, automobile repair, brakes, tune-ups, diagnosis, starters, batteries, check engine lights, air conditioning, heating, alternators, radiators, oil changes, cv axles, shocks and struts, belts, tires, wiring & filter.