Decks Plus By Greywolf

Founded 1996 • With Angi since December 2010

I design all decks and fencing for what you want and what fits your budget. All my lumber is hand picked so you know you get top quality. All of my frameworks, decking, rails and steps are screwed and bolted together with screws and bolts that are made for treated lumber. They will not rust or break. I set all post in concrete for added strength and durability...

Absolute Electric & Maintenance LLC

Owner operated. Cost is determined by the job. Award winning.

Affordable Fence Inc

Affordable Fence is a locally owned and operated fence contractor based out of Bloomington, IN. We work with both residential and commercial customers throughout Monroe and the surrounding counties. As a licensed, bonded and insured fence contractor, there is no project we cannot handle.

CD & Son Concrete Inc

CD and Son Concrete provides our clients with superior concrete work on projects from start to finish. Our skill and experience in concrete, can provide you with any concrete service you desire. We are a full service concrete company servicing all aspects of residential and commercial.

04/26/2012

The whole project was planned, scheduled, and completed very well. Decks Plus owner, Mr. Sira, kept all appointments during the project. He converted a rough concept into a detailed plan, described what he would do, and did what he promised. This was accomplished with a simple contract only. Sira and his team were unobtrusive in their work habits. They were neat in the arrangement and storage of building materials and tools and they kept the work area tidy and organized. Weather intruded only slightly during the work, even though April weather is not exactly predictable. The project entailed work over several days, encompassing perhaps two weeks from start to finish with weather interruptions. I rate the price for the job as "good" instead of "excellent" for the simple reason that I had nothing with which to compare. During my initial consultation with Mr. Sira, I concluded that he was honest, competent, and committed to the quality of his work. He gave me an estimate, and I accepted it. I have no regrets about it and an quite pleased with the work and its performance.

Description of Work
Install large deck and arbor adjacent to the house. Design the deck. Preparatory work, including thorough cleaning of the area and sealing of concrete and stone work surrounding the deck.

Category decks

12/03/2010

The guy who built the deck did a really good job. He was very thorough and picked up good materials. He took a little bit longer than he said he was going to take, but I really didn?t mind that once I saw the work he was doing. He takes his time and does a good job. So it was worth waiting. We had to buy the lighting and he installed it for us. There was a day when he didn?t show up and we were wondering where he went. He then showed up the next day and told us what had happened. He spent the whole day from morning till night working here. That only happened once or twice. If need be, then I would hire him back.

Description of Work
Decks Plus by Greywolf built a deck for us in July or August. It’s a multilayer deck. We had them tear off our existing deck and then we had them fix that all up. They also built stairs down to a lower deck. The upper deck is 14 by 16 and the lower deck is 14 by 12. The upper deck is probably about 4 or 5 feet off the ground. They did built-in railings and electrical work. They also installed the lighting.

Category decks,electrician,lighting,woodworking

Commercial & residential deck design building and maintenance, fencing & landscaping, landscape lighting, sheds, garages, carpentry, woodworking, & gazebos.

Check, Financing Available