Classic Restoration & Construction

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2012

2855 Ramp Creek Rd

Bloomington, IN 47401

Company specializes in antique home restoration, but does new construction and modern remodels as well.

01/10/2017

Malia J.

His good communication skills and his straigh-forwardness are things that I appreciate about him.

Description of Work
He fixed our floor. He fixed some of the sub-flooring in our basement.

Category flooring contractor, handyman service

01/10/2017

Malia J.

He's very responsive. He cares about old homes and doing the right work for old homes.

Description of Work
He replaced some wood siding on our house.

Category handyman service, siding

08/28/2014

Erin C.

Description of Work
Jackson repaired the framing for a patio door that had begun to rot and painted the exterior. This project will hopefully give us a few more years out of the door as new door cost is around $2500 plus $300-$500 for install. We are very satisfied with Jackson's work and price and will definitely give him a call the next time we have a project within his scope.

Category drywall, handyman service, woodworking

10/04/2013

Mary G.

Jackson Moore, of Classic Restoration and Construction, is a personable and conscientious man. He proved flexible when requirements of the job changed somewhat on my side. He was dependable: the work was done how and when agreed, and it was done well. The area was left neat. I would definitely use Classic Restoration and Construction again.

Description of Work
Replaced deteriorated siding boards on house and garage; applied primer to the new boards.

Category contractors, handyman service

09/25/2012

Laura B.

I needed to hang a punching bag from my ceiling and I signed up for Angie?s list looking for a competent handyman to do the job. I don?t have the skills or the aptitude to properly install the necessary hardware safety, so I emailed three highly reviewed contractors from her listing but to no avail. A few days later I spoke with a local carpenter willing and able to do my work. He answered all of my questions thoroughly and told me what he could do for me. He even illustrated the process and several options on paper for additional reassurance; I was concerned about damaging my ceiling by the weight and stress of using a heavy weight punching bag in my home. We set up a date and he gave me an estimate that fit perfectly into my budget. He showed up on time and delivered as promise. I was impressed with the thought he put into selecting the right hardware for this job. He didn?t charge me extra for supplies and the actual invoice was lower than his bid. That made me very happy! I?ve gotten estimates for automobile repairs and other odd jobs from professionals but more times then not, I end up paying much more for the work performed. Paying less for quality work was a pleasant surprise. I highly recommend Classic Restoration and Construction.

Description of Work
Installed hardware in the ceiling for a heavy weight punching bag.

Category contractors, drywall, handyman service, woodworking

Polar-Tite Windows & Doors

PROFESSIONAL DOOR AND WINDOW REPLACEMENT. Family owned and operated for over a decade! We strive to improve your home with a commitment to quality in both the products and services we offer.

J's Drywall and Painting

J's Drywall and Painting specializes in basic insulation installation, drywall installation and repairs, interior / exterior painting, and more! We are an owner- operated company, so no worry of having a middle man or unqualified workers. We love working with customers to ensure the highest quality product and service provided. Please reach out about any drywall or painting needs around your business or home!

2022 Super Service Award

Lengachers handy man

Hi! I'm Adam Lengacher, and I have been in construction since I was 15 years old. I'd love to help make your dreams come true! I do anything from putting on a new roof, installing framing, drywall installation and garage door installations.

Carpentry, electrical, plumbing & HVAC.

Install carpet & ceramic tile flooring.