Bloomington Valley Nursery

12/18/2014

Douglas P.

05/23/2013

Garth P.

I'm very satisfied with the services that they provided me. They helped me a lot in getting a beautiful outcome on my garden. The people there are extremely helpful and kind.

Description of Work
To help me to decorate my lawn, I contacted Bloomington Valley Nursery to help me.

07/15/2011

Pauline G.

The price was acceptable. They did a number of plantings; however they brought a substitute item that I was not pleased with and I told them I was not pleased with it. They have not done anything about that. I probably will not use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Bloomington Valley Nursery for landscaping services.

Lair LawnCare

We provide lawn maintenance whether it be mowing, weed eating, mulching or whatever you feel your lawn needs. We are a new company, but we have over eight years experience and we are also backed by the Better Business Bureau. Feel free to give us a call to get your FREE estimate.