William J Ciriello Plumbing Co Inc

Founded 1952 • With Angi since August 1999

PO Box 468

Beech Grove, IN 46107

We are a complete plumbing service company. We perform both residential and commercial plumbing. Our services include general plumbing, drain cleaning, water heater service, gas leak detection and water treatment....

04/18/2022

Julianna H.

They have been excellent, on time, and we would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They did plumbing work for us and we have used them for a while.

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for you review. We look forward to serving you in the future.

09/14/2021

KATHLEEN & JOHN L.

Very well. First Rich Walker came out and to assess the problem. He used a heat monitoring device and explained the possible solutions - he was very detailed. Patrick McCullough and an assistant came to do the repair. He explained what he planned to do and updated us at each step. It turned out to be a somewhat simpler repair - and it took less time. Other than a new access panel in the laundry room it is hard to tell that any work was done. We also had a pressure regulator valve installed by Patrick - as above he explained what he planned to do and kept us updated. He also installed a new set of washing machine hoses.

Description of Work
1. find and fix leaking under slab water supply line. 2. install pressure regulater valve.

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for your kind review. We truly appreciate your business.

10/08/2020

Susan Z.

It went perfectly. The plumber was very personable and did a perfect job of replacing the faucet.

Description of Work
I needed my kitchen faucet replaced.

Category appliance repair

Thank you for your kind words. We truly appreciate your business.

04/28/2020

Marcia D.

Called to see if they could come earlier than scheduled time which was wonderful. Repair was completed ahead of schedule at a lower than quoted cost. Really appreciated the great work that Blake did.

Description of Work
Replace broken exterior faucets

Category drain pipe

Thank you so very much for your kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

04/09/2020

Sarah B.

I needed a leaky exterior faucet replaced. The faucet cracked over winter and had a leak at the foundation when turned on. I called Ciriello during week 2 of Indiana's COVID-19/coronavirus stay at home order. I was able to describe my issue, schedule service and eventually pay over the phone. I was not required to meet the tech since the work and access to the work was mostly outside of the home and in the crawlspace. My tech was properly outfitted had I needed to come face to face with him, but it was not necessary. I was able to test the work and confirm it was done properly before being charged (via credit card over the phone.) It was a GREAT experience, handled well in a weird time.

Description of Work
I needed an exterior faucet replaced.

Category plumbing

Thank you so very much for your kind words. Stay safe and we look forward to serving you in the future.

10/01/2019

Susan Z.

It went perfectly. Clayton arrived on time and did a perfect of solving these two problems. Once again we got very good service from this plumbing company.

Description of Work
Repair of leaky faucet and repair of broken faucet in kitchen.

Category plumbing

Thank you! We truly appreciate your business and the fact that you took the time to write a review.

07/17/2019

Paula T.

He did all plumbing jobs we needed. very personable and did a thorough and complete job in 2 hours.

Description of Work
Replace kitchen faucet, running toilet

Category plumbing

Thank you. We appreciate your business!!

07/10/2019

SARA G.

They were excellent, professional, prompt, and courteous. We would highly recommend them as well.

Description of Work
We have been using them for plumbing needs for 2 or 3 years. They installed a water heater and repaired an under mount sink that had fallen.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

01/31/2019

Susan Z.

We were very pleased. The plumber fixed the problem quickly and efficiently, and was very warm and personable. Rather than needing to add or replace parts, there was one part that he simply needed to remove to improve the toilet re-filling.

Description of Work
toilet was very sluggish in re-filling.

06/21/2018

RICK and JANE T.

First they came in and unclogged our drain. When we were still having problems they came back and ran a camera down the line and discovered a buildup that had narrowed the diameter of the pipe. They had to go outside, dig a hole, take out a bush, and descale the pipe. They came back and ran the camera again and discovered a clog on a side line. They ended up having to be here all day. They cleaned everything up and even replanted the bush which is still living! We were very happy with them and they are certainly my husband's company of choice for plumbing jobs.

Description of Work
Our shower backed up and flooded our kitchen floor.

Category drain cleaning

Thank you so much! We really appreciate your business.

05/07/2018

william S.

Didnt find any leaks or clogs-all clear. Did use snake but said all clear.

Description of Work
cleared out kitchen drain

05/07/2018

Stefan D.

They have been to my house before. I have complete confidence in their work and confidently suggest them to my friends.

Description of Work
I had a clogged pipe.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your business! We look forward to serving you in the future.

10/23/2017

Rebecca S.

Wonderful! I just found myself a new plumber. Glad the company I would have normally used was too busy to help me. This company is awesome. Had time to come and help fix a leak that was coming through my ceiling. Came timely, found issue quickly, fixed repair. And, the charges were not over the top expensive. Extreemly happy with the service received. I've already recommended this company to several of my co-workers. if they need a plumber reach out to this company. They will not be disappointed in the service.

Description of Work
Leak coming through ceiling downstairs.

09/07/2017

david B.

Their quality is okay. They were there on time. They did okay. I checked and found them on Angie's List. Communication was okay. I called other people and they didn't have people on time. They just came and did what they were supposed to do and that was it.

Description of Work
They fixed my sink.

09/05/2017

Larry W.

All repairs were completed by the plumbers of Ciriello. Excellent service, just like that received in resolving previous issues in my 70+ year old home, as well as my older residential rental properties located in Broad Ripple. Ciriello Plumbing has had lots of experience with older homes, and the result is that their plumbers know how to resolve the issues older home have from time to time. On top of this, Ciriello is fair in their charges for plumbing repairs.

Description of Work
The main purpose for hiring Ciriello Plumbing Co., Inc. (Beech Grove) was to resolve a low water pressure issue in one bathroom's tub and shower. A secondary issue was a minor leak in the swiveling head of the kitchen sink's Delta faucet. One other issue was low pressure at the sink faucet in a second bathroom. All plumbing units in the home are Delta products.

08/26/2017

Bob L.

They did a good job. Everything they have done has lasted and has been done well.

Description of Work
They did some valve repair and some re plumbing in my laundry room.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your review. We look forward to serving you in the future.

08/26/2017

Bob L.

I had a busted pipe. It was late a night and they came for a few hours.

Description of Work
I had an emergency leak.

08/02/2017

Jason R.

went great! fixed it and now it doesn't leak anymore.

Description of Work
had a pipe broke behind my shower

Category plumbing

Thank you. We are happy to help!

07/03/2017

Marilyn W.

Everyone is friendly and helpful. Called on a Friday and install was Monday first thing. Plumber was prompt, knowledgeable, and efficient. Within 45 minutes I was given 3 options, new disposal was installed, sink was cleaned, and he was on his way to a new job. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Old garbage disposal leaked and was jammed beyond repair. Asked for new garbage disposal to be installed.

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate your business!

06/19/2017

JEFF L.

It went fine. They charge by the hour and its like when they leave the previous job is when the start charging you. I think they should charge once they get here.

Description of Work
They reset a toilet.

04/10/2017

REBECCA B.

went well, found the problem and fixed it.

Description of Work
smoke test

03/09/2017

Jim S.

We had a gushing slab leak, and they quickly and accurately diagnosed it and promptly fixed it. As expected, it wasn't cheap, but the final cost came in under the estimate. They were also very professional and exceptionally clean in their work. Will definitely use them again if the need arises.

Description of Work
Broken hot water pipe.

Category plumbing

Thank you. So happy we could help!

02/13/2017

B S.

He knew exactly where to look for the leak and repaired very efficiently at a reasonable cost.

Description of Work
Repair of leak under slab.

02/13/2017

Joseph C.

It went very well. The tech was there on time. The line of communication from Ciriello's was great. The work was done quickly, with little if any mess. Thanks

Description of Work
The main interior shutoff valve into the house needed to be replaced. It would not shut off.

01/25/2017

Melinda P.

Andy did a great job explaining the issue, how the pipe works and quickly fixing it. He was very friendly, professional and willing to share knowledge so I understood everything.

Description of Work
We had a leaking vent pipe so it needed drained with a section replaced.

A & D Hydra Clean Inc

Award Winning. Locally family-owned (2nd generation) and operated. Nine IICRC certified uniformed technicians plus support personnel available 24/7. Emergency Services. Residential and Commercial work. Complete Reconstruction. General contractor, insurance work welcome. Coupon/discounts available –ask us about our Angie’s List Coupons. Estimate cost can be applied to services performed. Angie's List Super Service Award recipient 11 years in a row. Refers to licensed plumbers for plumbing work.

Rainbow International of Greenwood

Specializing in Carpet Cleaning, Water, Mold, Fire, and Smoke Mitigation! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Appliance Network, L.L.C.

Appliance Network, L.L.C., is the area's leading appliance repair company serving Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We specialize in large appliance repairs, we offer appliance sales, service, repair, washers, dryers, refrigerators and more. We do not offer appliance installations. For all your appliance repair needs, contact Appliance Network.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

General Plumbing, Drain Cleaning, Wells & Pumps, Bathroom Remodeling, Faucet, Water Heater Repair & Replacement.

Kitchen Remodeling.