indy mobile pet grooming beech grove pet groomin

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2003

341 Main St

Beech Grove, IN 46107

3 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. ASK ABOUT 10% ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT. ALSO DBA INDY MOBILE PET GROOMING....

06/16/2021

Mike M.

I called them over a week ago for pricing and scheduling and no one has returned my call.

Description of Work
Grooming and nail trim

01/16/2020

Brittany B.

I took my 3 dogs here to get haircuts. They cut one of the dogs nails so short they were bleeding on my clothes when I picked him up. 12/18 nails look like they were cut too short, they were red.and a couple of nails on the other dog had been cut too short as well. It looks like they made no effort to stop the bleeding. When i called, they said they would have never have let him leave bleeding.But they did. If i could leave less than 1 star, I would.

Description of Work
Haircuts on 3 dogs

11/04/2014

Maria H.

Don't love the fact that the company gives you a two hour window for grooming! This could be more organized. I told groomer to pluck my dogs ears and do a normal grooming. It took her a little over a hour to do all services. This was fast in my option based on other companies I have used in past. Groomer did not get pluck my dogs ears at all and left uneven hair on her stomach. Groomer was friendly, but feel like she was in a huge hurry to finish the job! I won't use this company again!

Description of Work
Groomed my small dog.

07/07/2014

Jim C.

Great! The staff is amazing, and they do an amazing job!

Description of Work
The works, bath, haircut, and nails! My puppies love going there!

03/10/2014

Jay S.

Everyone loved it! Called in am and Mobile was out that afternoon.

Description of Work
3dogs-bath nails trim

03/03/2014

Jim P.

I have small breeds and one is 19 years old. Helen was wonderful and did an excellent job. She really seemed to care. I like that they come to me, especially in the cold weather. I recommend them highly!

Description of Work
Washed and trimmed both dogs.

01/28/2014

Virginia W.

This was the second time they have come out to groom my cats the first time I was charged $75 and this time it was $120. After they left I found their fur to be gummy and I had to reshampoo them. The shave job for my Persian was good and I understand charging more for that shaving but they charged me the same price for the shampoo of my shorter haired cat who does not need any shaving. I was dissappointed with the shampoo job and pricing.

Description of Work
They shampooed and groomed both my cats.

09/16/2013

Hillari C.

We love Beech Grove Pet Grooming. I won't use anyone else. The last time i tried a new groomer, I ended up having to take my dog to Beech Grove and begging them to correct the errors the other groomer made. I swore after that I would never go anywhere else. THey know my dogs and always do a great job. I would highly recomend them to everyone.

Description of Work
Groomed my lab/shepard mix.

08/28/2013

CAROLYN E B.

Finally at noon someone answered the phone and told me that Ed was on vacation--that is why he did not come. They offered no one else to groom. Then she said she would ask Jeff if he could work me in the schedule--I'll get right back with you. The next afternoon she finally called and by then I had gotten an old groomer to groom my dog. If it were not for Ed, I would tell this company to stick it. They do not deserve business. They are not customer oriented at all.

Description of Work
My Groomer, Ed, is great. The business is terrible. Ed was on vacation and no one from the company bothered to tell me. I waited till noon for him to come. I called, but all I got was the answering machine. They have put other people in my time and I figured that is what had happened.

08/27/2013

Margaret J.

Have not been able to take my old girl to a groomer in over a year, as she's unable to hold her urine much longer than an hour. (Regular groomers always insist on leaving your cat for several hours.) While my first call to Indy Mobile Groomers was not returned, and I had to call a second time, from there on everything went perfectly. Ed was punctual, is a very nice man, and kind to my old kitty. He did a beautiful job on her, and she was definitely a challenge, having been so long without grooming (other than what she'd allow me to do with the Furminator (NO tummy! NO back end! NO tail! NO legs!) He did a beautiful job on her, and the fee was very reasonable for what was done. It is wonderful to have my sweet smelling, sparkly white old girl again, and she even seems happier being clean and pretty. I couldn't be happier, and Ed has a new regular client! :-)

Description of Work
Bathed and clipped all over (lion cut) my 15yo very frail cat, also cleaned her ears. She is declawed all 4 feet, so no nail clipping required.

07/16/2013

WILLIAM R.

The second time I liked them, the first time I didn't like them too well. The second time though they were really good. They came to the house to do the grooming. Their prices were reasonable.

Description of Work
They provided dog grooming services.

06/18/2013

Sandy R.

We use them all the time. They were reasonable. It is really nice. I have rheumatoid arthritis and my husband is disabled and it is really nice to have a groomer that will come to me instead having to take the dogs. It is convenient. It is also good for the dogs because the dog gets in and out and he is the only one that is been worked on so it takes less than an hour for each of the dog. They don’t have to sit in the cage and they don’t have to wait on us to come and pick them up or wait for them to be dried. It can be much traumatic for our animals. We have the same person every time and we have Ed and he is great. He even remembers our dogs from time to time and what we want done and we don’t have to remind him. It is a very nice service. The prices are reasonable but it might be a little more if you had to take you dog in but given the convenience and lesser stress on our dogs it is well worth it.

Description of Work
I used Indy Mobile Pet Grooming/Beech Grove Pet Grooming for pet grooming.

08/24/2012

Nancy M.

I would not use this company again. My dogs were traumatized and came home infested with fleas. This was not performed by their mobile unit, it was located at their Beech Grove, IN shop.

Description of Work
My two dogs were dropped off early a.m. for grooming and nail clippingWhen I picked them up I found them both crated and barking hysterically.The advertisement for their Beech Grove location read "crate free" and "tramquilizer free"My dogs were clean and did NOT have fleas when we dropped them off.However, when we picked them up they both had fleas.The receptionist was unprofessional in her attire as well as speech.I was also charged $5 per dog over the price quoted.

Category pet grooming

Iam very sorry that you had a bad experience with our company. We advertise no cages for our mobile grooming side of our business not for the shop sorry for that misunderstanding. Also we try to keep our shop as clean as possible but it only takes one flea to cause a problem. If at anytime anyone has a problem please call me so i can fix it asap i will personally fix the problem for you. We have been in business for over 18 years and try to do the best job that we can every time if you would like to call me i will take care of your dogs in the mobile service so no cages or flea issues will happen i will also give you one free flea treatment per dog.Thank you for your business and your review if i dont know i can't fix it

03/13/2012

Sandy R.

We were very pleased with them. It can be difficult to leave messages and have them return calls.

Description of Work
They groomed my pet for me.

01/24/2012

MIKE M.

Couldn't give them a perfect score because after two weeks no one had responded to a contact through their Web site. Phoning them brought got an immediate answer and appointment. Helen arrived on time and completed the entire clip and cleaning in just about an hour. The kitty is SO much happier. I'll definitely use them again. Where I used to take the cat quit grooming them "for safety reasons." It never took less than four hours plus the driving time. Compare that to less than an hour at home and no travel time. It's much less stressful for kitty and me.

Description of Work
At home lion cut of a long-haired Scottish Fold cat.

Category pet grooming

thank you for your kind report so sorry that we were unable to respond to your online request i am working on that issue now thanks

01/14/2012

Patricia M.

went well. Took a lot of time with my dog

Description of Work
Dog grooming. Groomer was kind and friendly to my golden retriever

Category pet grooming

thank you for the good report we look forward to taking care of you in the future

01/03/2012

Debbie C.

It was a great experience for us. We will definitely use Indy Pet Mobile Grooming again. We had our 3 maine c*** cats bathed and groomed for $65.00 per cat, then a 10% Angie's list discount for a total of $175.50. The appointment was scheduled between 10 - 12 and Ed arrived about 10:15. Two of our cats had never been bathed/groomed so we were interested in the process. Ed explained the process and said we could watch if we wanted. Our cats were not matted, but I did warn Ed they may bite, so he used a muzzle.

Description of Work
I felt very confident Ed knew what he was doing and that he wasn't manhandling my cats. I gave him the "worst" one the bathe first, when he brought her back in she was happy to be back and even affectionate to me! This was not nearly as traumatic on them as I thought. Ed clipped the nails, brushed them out, bathed and dried, cleaned ears and trimmed their hind legs (to the length I desired).

09/07/2011

Cheryl S.

They never returned my phone call to speak to them. I will not be calling them again. If they can't return phone calls I can't believe they would be very reliable and I would not trust my dogs to be groomed by them.

Description of Work
I called to make an appointment and so far no one has returned my calls. That was 10 days ago. I guess they don't need any new customers. I will not call them again.

08/27/2011

DUNCAN G.

Our dog REALLY needed a bath but two things he HATES are riding in cars & getting wet. Having used Indy Mobile groomers I called & was able to get a mobile appointment in about a week. I was told Ed would be here between 12-2 & he called at 1:30 to say he was on his way. He did GREAT with our dog. From getting him into the van to cleaning him up to bonding with him. The cost was $60 but the Angie's List coupon took it to $54. Ed from Indy Mobile Groomers is highly recommended!

Description of Work
Our dog was bathed,nails clipped & glands expressed.

06/29/2011

ERVIN P.

They come to your place. I think everything not went too well. I had pictures and I wanted my pet to look like that, but they just ended up totally scalping my pet. My pet is still 9 months old and it does not stand still very well. It might have been the puppy's fault, but I was very unhappy with it. It looked very horrible. I had people come in to our house and I wanted my puppy to look good, but it didn't look good. I am not going to use them again in the future.

Description of Work
We used Indy Mobile Pet Grooming/Beech Grove Pet Grooming's service for our pet haircut and nail cut on June 13th. They cleaned the hairs of our pet.

Category pet grooming

we did the dog on 5-23-11 we used a #5 blade on the pet wich leaves the hair around a half inch long so we did not scalp the pet and she was very hyper and still a pup so we did the best that could be done with the condition of the dogs coat and additude she is a good dog just still a hyper puppy but we would like to give it another try if you would be willing to let us in the future also i will give you an additional 10% off next time to try and make it right with you thank you for your business and your report Jeff

05/13/2011

Andrew W.

My wife and I both work days during the week, so it is inconvenient for us to drop all 3 cats off at the vet for grooming early in the morning, and rush to pick them up after work. Plus, the added stress isn't good for any of us. Indy Mobile Pet Grooming was able to schedule us for mobile grooming on a Saturday within a week of my call. The person who scheduled us by phone gave me the name of the groomer so I would know who to expect. They gave me an arrival window of 11:00am to 1:00pm, and Ed arrived at 11:30am. He asked me a few questions about the cats, such as: are they declawed, ever been groomed before, did the vet mention any problems in previous grooming experiences, etc. After he took the first cat to the van for grooming, I realized that they all had been groomed many times before, but it was always at the vet in combination with a dental cleaning, so they had never been awake for the grooming process. The vet always sedates them for the dental, and then groom immediately afterwards. After about 45 minutes, Ed came back in with a cleanly shaven, bathed, and nail clipped cat - and reported no problems. I informed him of my revelation about previous grooming being under sedation, but he wasn't too worried. I was a bit concerned because the first cat was declawed, but the next two weren't... Ed repeated the process for each of the other two cats, with minimal issues, each taking between 30 and 45 minutes to complete the grooming. I was curious about the process and how it worked in a mobile unit, so I asked Ed how they keep from getting bitten and scratched when grooming (because cats don't generally handle water or the buzzing of clippers too well - and they don't sedate). He explained that first, he trims the claws so he doesn't get scratched. Then, he places a small kitty muzzle on them, so not to get bitten while clipping and washing them. I was super impressed with how nice the grooming looked, especially given how matted the first two were. Of course, the less matted, the more even the clipped fur appears, as he had to go pretty deep on some of the more serious matting to remove the clumps. The lion cut looks adorable on these previously long haired furballs - and we could immediately tell how much better they seemed to feel having all the matts removed and a new shorter and smoother coat. Now a month and a half later, their coats are coming in quite nicely. I'd definitely use them again. The convenience and weekend availability make it a no brainer to use this service for anyone.

Description of Work
Grooming of 2 Persian and 1 Himalayan cats - 2 were very matted, 1 not so much. They were all shaved and given the lion cut.

04/08/2011

Nathan E.

Didn't hear back. Moving on to someone else who returns calls in a timely manner.

Description of Work
I recently moved and was looking for another animal groomer. Checked Angie's List and found Jeff. Called on a Saturday morning to see about getting my dog in. Returned my call on Monday evening but I wasn't near my phone. Called him back with in a 1/2 hour. Left voicemail number two. Didn't hear back for a couple of days so I emailed him. Never heard from him. Must have plenty of business.

09/01/2010

Jackie C.

Toro, our new dog that we recently inherited, had never been groomed before. He is a large Akita/Chow mix and had a lot of hair. They came and worked with us to comb the fur balls out and clean him up. Parts had to be shaved but they were mindful to keep him looking his best despite the circumstances. They bathed him and cleaned his nails as well. We are not sure how Toro was treated before but he isn't always friendly with strangers. Thankfully they were so gentle with him. We will continue to use them as we clean Toro up and make him part of the family.

Description of Work
Grooming of a large Aktia/Chow mix that we recently inherited that had likely never been groomed before.

04/14/2010

REBECCA L.

barbara was very professional and did a great job grooming my dog. he liked her even after he got a bath!

Description of Work
bath and grooming and toe nails clipped

01/19/2010

ANN MARIE T.

My cat doesn't like being brushed so, unfortunately, he gets very matted over time. The groomers at this location do a really nice job cleaning him up. He looks pretty hilarious for a few weeks as it grows out but I can tell he is much more comfortable after the grooming. He's noticeably more friendly, too.

Description of Work
They have provided a lion cut on two separate occasions for my persian cat.

Animal Grooming
    Satisfaction

TRANQUILIZERS & CAGES.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about indy mobile pet grooming beech grove pet groomin

How is indy mobile pet grooming beech grove pet groomin overall rated?

indy mobile pet grooming beech grove pet groomin is currently rated 4.6 overall out of 5.

What days are indy mobile pet grooming beech grove pet groomin open?

indy mobile pet grooming beech grove pet groomin is open:

What payment options does indy mobile pet grooming beech grove pet groomin provide

indy mobile pet grooming beech grove pet groomin accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does indy mobile pet grooming beech grove pet groomin offer free estimates?

Yes, indy mobile pet grooming beech grove pet groomin offers free project estimates.

Does indy mobile pet grooming beech grove pet groomin offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, indy mobile pet grooming beech grove pet groomin does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does indy mobile pet grooming beech grove pet groomin offer a senior discount?

No, indy mobile pet grooming beech grove pet groomin does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by indy mobile pet grooming beech grove pet groomin?

No, indy mobile pet grooming beech grove pet groomin does not offer warranties.

What services does indy mobile pet grooming beech grove pet groomin offer?

indy mobile pet grooming beech grove pet groomin offers the following services: MOBILE PET GROOMING, EXPERT CLIPPING, BATHING & FLEA BATHS, BRUSHING, NAIL TRIMMING, TEETH, CLEANING, HAIR REMOVAL BETWEEN PADS, EAR CLEANING, THOROUGH BRUSHING & COMB OUT, DEMATTING, & FLUFF DRYING.

Are there any services indy mobile pet grooming beech grove pet groomin does not offer?

TRANQUILIZERS & CAGES.