ECKSTEIN SHOE STORE

Founded 1923 • With Angi since January 2006

620 MAIN ST

Beech Grove, IN 46107

Shoe retail and repair business...

04/16/2018

Lisa C.

Very nice job

Description of Work
Boot polishing

10/02/2017

MARY A.

Excellent job at great price! Also, I love supporting a local company w/a long history.

Description of Work
Fixed a handbag strap

05/01/2017

Bruce T.

Went well. Employee seemed concerned job was done well.

Description of Work
Zipper repair on leather cue case.

Category leather & vinyl repair

08/06/2016

Denise C.

Excellent service. Due to inner waterproof lining, the repair could not be done in conventional manner. I was able to explain how I thought the repair should be done in order to not affect the waterproof lining and the time frame I needed completed. This was done to my exact specifications within 24 hours.

Description of Work
Repaired backpack

Category leather & vinyl repair

08/14/2015

Charlyn S.

Description of Work
Replaced shoe heel and sole on three pair of women's shoes.

07/28/2014

Lida P.

Description of Work
Shoe repair. They did an excellent job and the price was reasonable.

06/25/2014

Kyle B.

The manager was very helpful. I ordered Danner boots that were incorrect. They took them back and replaced them at no charge. Very nice, friendly and family owned business

Description of Work
Ordered Danner boots for me

Category shoe repair

Dear Member- Thanks for you shopping local! We appreciate your support and your kind words! Please don't hesitate contacting us if you need anything at all!

01/12/2014

janis R.

Fixed shoes and we both bought slippers several pair. They are always professional and eager to help

Description of Work
I used ECKSTEIN SHOE STORE AND REPAIR

Category shoe repair

Dear Member- Thank you for the kind review and for your continued support! We greatly appreciate having the opportunity to serve you!

11/16/2013

william A.

Great dropped the boots off 3 days ago called this am they were just finishing up fast and reasonable prices with great work.

Description of Work
Replacement of soles & heals western boots dan posts that i really wore out, which they did a great job on feel & walk just like new

Category shoe repair, leather & vinyl repair

Dear Member- Thank you for the review! We appreciate having the opportunity to repair your boots! Thank you for your continued support!

07/24/2013

FRED S.

great

Description of Work
resole rocports

Category shoe repair

Dear Member- Thank your for the review and for allowing us to repair your Rockport shoes! We greatly appreciate your business!

08/14/2012

Larry W.

The store owner, who I had met previously when needing shoe laces, accepted my pair of shoes for repair. A few days later Bob Miller, who completed the repair, phoned to let me know that I could pick up my shoes. The workmanship was impeccable and the shoes had been cleaned and polished. I'm very happy with the results of Bob's work and will go back to Eckstein Shoes when other shoes need repair.

Description of Work
I took a pair of wingtip dress shoes to have the complete sole and heel replaced.

Category shoe repair

Thanks for letting us repair your shoes! We greatly appreciate your business and look foward to helping you in the future!

01/06/2012

JOAN W.

Repair delivered on time with quality!

Description of Work
Was able to stabilize heel on a boot that was only a couple years old but heel was collapsing. SO GLAD to be able to get shoe repaired. Heel feels very solid. Staff was extremely friendly, polite. Much appreciate that someone continues to do this service!

Category shoe repair

We are glad we were able to "save" your heels! We appreciate the business!

10/15/2010

WILLIAM S.

A favorite pair of sandals, purchased in France, and well-worn, had the straps pull loose from the sole. They resewed the straps back onto the sandals, and they now look and wear great again.

Description of Work
They repaired a pair of sandals.

Category shoe repair

We are glad we were able to save your sandals! Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance! Thanks again for the business!

03/14/2009

carole M.

Everyone was very friendly, helpful and polite. Repairs were quality. I will use them for all my shoe repair needs.

Description of Work
Resoled and reheeled shoes

06/05/2008

JANICE G.

They go the extra mile because they are family owned. If they know what to do they will do it. They are good at fitting shoes. They were so helpful and solved my problem.

Description of Work
The fasteners came loose, so I took my shoes to them and they sewed them on.

01/31/2006

Joellen C.

THEY RECOMMENDED AGAINST ATTEMPTING TO USE THE TYPE OF SOLE I WANTED SO THEY INSTEAD THEY DID A GREAT POLISH JOB AND INSTALLED A NEW HEEL TIP. THE TURN AROUND TIME WAS VERY QUICK, AND THE WORK WAS EXCELLENT.

Description of Work
Re-soled an old pair of shoes with a unique sole.

PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERS

We are located in California and do not offer regular dry-cleaning services. Premier is the nation's finest suede and leather garment cleaner. WE PREFER THAT YOU CALL US DIRECTLY WITH ANY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS AT (949) 244-0943, OR E-MAIL US AT: leathergods@aol.com. IF YOU EMAIL US, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER. Highly recommended by the finest retail stores in the U.S., including Nordstrom, Armani, Tom Ford, Gene Hiller, etc. Thousands of clients from all over the country who demand the finest quality and workmanship, ship garments to us directly for cleaning, dyeing, and repairs. Other services: purses cleaned and re-dyed, alterations and repairs, re-weaving of fabric garments, and area rug cleaning. Furniture cleaning and dyeing limited to Los Angeles, Orange, and San Diego Counties.

Shoe Repair
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Full service shoe repair able to repair most shoes, purses, luggage, orthopedic shoe repair/adjustments/lifts & misc. leather repair.