Pritchett Bros Inc

Founded 1963 • With Angi since February 2010

108 Briarwood Ln

Bedford, IN 47421

Pritchett Brothers Construction is the most respected home remodelers in Bloomington. Owned & operated by the Pritchett family for nearly 50 years, Pritchett Brothers Construction has built a reputation for quality service on jobs both big and small. Whether we start from the ground up and build an

03/12/2016

David S.

Category remodeling

11/11/2015

Brian S.

Description of Work
New roof.

01/28/2015

Patriicia H.

Category handyman service, remodeling

07/09/2014

Christine C.

I have a large multi level deck with built in benches, etc. on a cabin in a remote area of Brown County. Pritchett had built the deck over 15 years ago. It had got in bad shape; cracks, loose boards, some needed replacing. Pritchett replaced some damaged wood and then applied a Sherwin Williams product called Super Deck. While I obviously have no way of knowing if it will hold up the advertised 5 to 7 years, the job Pritchett did in the application was absolutely terrific. The cracks are filled and the deck looks great. I have used Pritchett on other jobs and have found them to do fine work in a timely fashion.

Description of Work
Restored deck.

Category deck cleaning

06/23/2014

Gary P.

Description of Work
They added a steel channel to the support structure under the middle of my house to fix a sagging wood member. Everything went according to plan.

Category remodeling, roofing

05/06/2014

Oakleigh W.

At a silent auction for Women of Excellence at Bedford, I won the bid on a certificate for a half day's work of a handyman from this contractor. Since I bid on several items, I don't remember exactly what I bid for this certificate. I had no problem setting up a time for handyman to come to our house about a week after I contacted Pritchett Bros. The man arrived almost exactly at on time. He had all the tools (and more) necessary for job on his truck. After measuring the gap between the door and the frame, he had to run to a lumberyard to buy a piece of wood from which he sawed a strip about 1/8-inch wide to fill the gap. Using a mixture of stains we had on hand, he matched the strip to our existing door frame, then nailed it in place. The new strip necessitated drilling a new hole in the door jamb for the door latch and reinstalling our strike plate. He then drilled the necessary holes and installed a new dead lock for us. He finished by moving a plastic strip seal on the outside of the door closer to the door to improve the weather tightness of the door. A very workmanlike job! He took about 3 hrs. 45 min. for the job. With the certificate I had won in the silent auction, all I had to pay was $10.48 for the piece of lumber he purchased for the strip along the door jamb.

Description of Work
Installed and stained a thin wooden strip along one side of the door opening to reduce the gap between the door and the frame. Drilled a new hole for the door latch and installed the strike plate. Installed a new dead bolt.

Category handyman service

11/14/2013

Rodney F.

They gave me a free estimate for this job. I went with another contractor.

Description of Work
I had my basement finished and got bids from different contrators, Pritchett Brothers being one of them.

Category remodeling, basement remodeling

07/29/2013

Kathy R.

They do great work. Totally cleaned up everything. Someone came in and dusted all the furniture in the living room when they finished AND cleaned my carpet. The only complaint I have at all is that it took a little longer than we anticipated. But I would highly recommend Pritchett Brothers!

Description of Work
replaced roof with 3 dimensional roofing, flashing, etc. New ceiling in living room.

Category remodeling, roofing

06/16/2012

Ellen J.

All was good when we got the estimate. The guy seemed knowledgable and recommended some replacement windows and a door for old ones that had lost their vacuum. However, the crew that showed up to do the work did not seem professional or to know what they were doing. We weren't able to be there watching them the whole time, so just saw the results when we got home. They got the windows and door installed, but in the process left a series of black handprints all over the white walls. The trim was not attached completely in some places, and the brown paste they had used to fill nail holes had fallen into the light blue carpet and gotten thoroughly ground in by their feet. They left the place a mess. I called to complain, and the same guy who gave us the estimate came out, saw the mess, and promised to take care of it. So the same idiots were sent out to clean up. They tried, but the only way to get black handprints from showing on a white wall is to repaint, which is what I ended up doing. The brown spots in the carpet? Still there. I mutter curses everytime I vacuum over that area. Very disappointing.

Description of Work
Had 3 windows and one sliding patio door replaced.

Category remodeling

09/14/2011

Jane M.

It was an emergency and they did a fantastic job. They did a great job. They were very quick, professional and reasonably priced. I am going to call them for installing a wooden floor. I spent about $330 for their services.

Description of Work
I used the services of Pritchett Bros Inc. probably in July. I had somebody else come out to put in a furnace and an air conditioner and it turned out that the floor was rotted. So, Pritchett Bros came out to replace the floor and some of the drywall.

Category drywall, flooring contractor

02/28/2010

Phyllis H.

We had a basement bathroom with the toilet located near the center of the room. Previous owner had finished the basement himself and had placed walls without taking into account location of drains. All plumbing fixtures were loose and incorrectly installed. Dry wall was poor. Switches were located on wrong wall and door had been installed backward. Prichett Bros not only repaired and replaced literally the entire bathroom, including massive concete work, they helped us to design a very modern and up-to-date space using the latest products available at a very good price. They were professional and timely at all appointments. They contacted us regularly regarding the progress of the work. The workmen they selected for the project were extremely talented and all of the work very well done The entire project was finished on time. I would definietly recommend them for any major renovation project.

Description of Work
Complete bathroom remodel of bathroom which had serious construction flaws. Plumbing, electrical, concrete work to remove and relocate drains, lighting, flooring, drywall, paint, carpentry.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Cook construction

We specialize in concrete services, repairs, pouring, leveling, driveways, walkways, patios, excavating, and septic tanks! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

CD & Son Concrete Inc

CD and Son Concrete provides our clients with superior concrete work on projects from start to finish. Our skill and experience in concrete, can provide you with any concrete service you desire. We are a full service concrete company servicing all aspects of residential and commercial.

Hudson Plumbing

Hudson Plumbing is a family owned and operated full service plumbing company based in Martinsville, Indiana. We specialize in both residential and commercial plumbing needs. Our technicians are licensed and insured to install/repair water heaters, water softeners, perform drain cleaning, respond to emergency water leak repairs and more. Our team members are also experienced bathroom and kitchen plumbing remodelers -- tub/shower upgrades, faucet and shower trim, toilet installation, etc. We invite you to visit us at our COVID-Safe plumbing showroom located at 435 W. Morgan Street in Martinsville, Indiana where a licensed plumber will help you design the bathroom or kitchen of your dreams. Dean and Tish Hudson founded this company out of their garage in 1992 and have since grown it to be a cherished workplace in which its employees can grow and prosper as people and plumbing professionals. Our mission is to build relationships by offering quality products and professional, trustworthy service to all our customers. We accept cash, check and all major credit cards. We also offer interest-free home improvement financing to qualified customers. Contact us day or night online at trustyourplumber.com or by calling 765-349-0900. Our clients appreciate our affordable rates and our commitment to your plumbing needs. Whether it's a bathroom remodel, faucet leak, drain cleaning, or water heaters, you can count on us to be reliable, punctual, and professional! “Trust your plumber!”

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Custom Design & Build Process, Remodeling & Room Additions, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Basement Refinishing, Exterior Renovations, Custom Homes, Historical Renovations, Remodeling Magazine – “Big 50” Award, National Association of the Remodeling Industry- 2005 Contractor of the Year