McCarty Roofing & Restoration

Founded 2019 •

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

We accept remote payment

With over 25 years of experience McCarty Roofing & Restoration is a locally owned & operated company in Lawrence County, Indiana. We specialize in roofing, siding, & gutter installation, along with a wide variety of other services. •Serving South Central Indiana •Fully Insured...

roofing (7)siding companies (4)gutter repair (2)house painting (1)deck cleaning (1)HVAC Companies (1)

07/22/2021

It was great, they were on time, professional and did an amazing job. I'm very pleased

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 07/22/2021

05/26/2021

Jerry did a great job doing a hard to reach soffit/fascia/trim job on my house. Also put a fresh coat of paint on the brick that was out of my reach!

Description of Work
Install soffit and fascia and paint second floor exterior

Category siding,house painters

Work Completed On 05/19/2021

Review for McCarty Roofing & Restoration - Bedford, IN - 39347425

05/16/2021

I have used Jerry as a roofing contractor seven years on multiple projects on two homes and have always been pleased with the work, price and customer focus. Jerry and his team did an outstanding job on three roof related projects. Jerry personally installed a roof diverter rail to force rainwater off the sides of our front porch. Jerry added a protective rubber membrane strip. This comes with a f...

Description of Work
Three roof related projects. Install a roof diverter rail to force rainwater off the sides of our front porch. This was a job another contractor was to solve but failed to do so. In addition, we needed gutter guards installed on two levels of the back of our home and the repair of a chimney flashing.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

02/10/2021

The service was great. They were nice people to work with. I called them and they came the same day. They were nice worker the don't bother working around your house. Jerry was very professional. He took care of everything. I would recommend them and would rate them A+.

Description of Work
Roofing.

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

02/09/2021

Jerry has installed several roofs for me over the years and well as various other construction projects. Jerry is a hard worker. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 02/08/2021

01/29/2021

McCarty Roofing & Restoration did a great job. I would recommend them to anyone for their siding needs.

Description of Work
Siding work

Category siding

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

01/29/2021

The work was wonderful, he was on time everyday, he is honest, he did a very good job. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Installation of a new complete roof in my house

Work Completed On 01/30/2020

01/29/2021

Jerry does great work! Would recommend him to my friends and family!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 01/29/2021

01/29/2021

McCarty Roofing performed an excellent installation of a new roof for a commercial property I own. They were very helpful in diagnosing the prior damage on my old roof, and were very helpful in dealing with my insurance company. The roof installation was very quickly, and my commercial tenants weren't disturbed at all during the process. The new roof looks fantastic and is performing perfectly. Hi...

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 02/03/2021

01/26/2021

The service was excellent. I wouldn't have a doubt to hire them again.

Description of Work
They repair the leak in the ac and deck.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,deck cleaning

Work Completed On 07/26/2020

McCarty Roofing & Restoration specializes in full roof, siding, and gutter replacement, as well as any needed repairs. Call today for a free inspection!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check