Chuck's Construction Co.

Founded 1996 • With Angi since August 2009

East US Highway 36

Avon, IN 46123

Chuck's is quickly becoming the premier porch and composite deck builder in central Indiana. It is impossible to please everyone but we can assure you that we try our absolute best to do just that. I am a “Platinum” Trex installer with many years experience installing the trex product. Customer

12/20/2022

HELEN AND SCOTT M.

Chuck's crew did everything we needed and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
The Trex deck Chuck's Construction installed about six years ago was negatively impacted by a recent adjacent new sidewalk installation. Chuck's crew re-leveled steps and did minor maintenance repairs (i.e. replacing non-Trex trim pieces that had warped).

12/11/2020

Ashley G.

My expectations were exceeded,the craftsmanship and attention to detail like this is not easy to find. My deck and pergola are just stunning. Chuck and his team are very courteous, thoughtful and skilled with their work. Chuck works with you to find a unique solution for your space and then somehow makes it even better.I look forward to working with them again in the future!

Description of Work
Deck and pergola build

05/19/2020

Paula I.

The process of removing our old deck and replacing it with a new one went awesomely! Beginning with our first contact with Chuck and Allison through the very last piece of work, everything was great. Communication was fabulous. We always knew when to expect the guys, and when it rained, Allison always contacted us to let us know if they would be out to work our not. Our work was done during a very rainy time period, but they did great. They were here whenever possible, and we really appreciated that! Our deck was completed in a very reasonable amount of time even given the rainy weather. Chuck and his crew were fantastic! Our deck is beautiful. I have already referred Chuck to our neighbor and will continue to refer him to whomever asks! I highly recommend Chuck for your deck project!

Description of Work
Removed old deck and built a new Trex Transcend deck

04/29/2020

Joan G.

We contacted Chuck to remove a brick patio that had problems and replace it with a Trex deck plus benches. The cost of the deck included removing a large stump in the way of expanding the deck and also we had two large yew bushes removed. The size of the deck is 485 square feet and used Trex Transcend decking. They added two sets of stairs off the deck to the backyard. The entire process went smoothly from the initial scheduling to meet till it’s completion. Good communication either through phone calls, text or emails. We were given several options on materials available and prices for several sizes of deck. Chuck also suggested items such as railings which were a wonderful addition to our ideas. The crew were friendly and efficient. All construction work was cleaned up. Our deck was finished in less than a week. We were very happy with the results. We have passed their name on to family and friends.

Description of Work
We had a Trex deck designed and built

Category countertops, decks

02/02/2020

Kevin M.

Extremely well done. Got to us ahead of schedule. Was prompt on the day of installation. Would strongly recommend Chuck's Construction.

Description of Work
Deconstruct and reconstruct Trex deck after another installer did a horrific job

10/11/2019

Brian W.

I can't say enough great things about this company. It's extremely rare to find a company who checks every box in customer satisfaction. The quality of product is beyond expectation, the crew is professional and highly skilled, the price is very fair, the speed of work is excellent, the communication is great, and the owners, Chuck and Allison Javit, are all around great people running a highly professional construction company. Highly recommend. 5 stars!

Description of Work
Remove existing wood deck and replace with composite desk. Add a covered porch with fireplace.

08/20/2019

Brian B.

Chuck and his team were prompt, did very high quality work, were easy to work with, and the communication was excellent! I would highly recommend them for anyone looking for a high quality job done well!

Description of Work
Building a Trek based deck

08/28/2018

Virginia S.

We moved into a new house that needed a deck. We got 4 estimates and we chose Chuck's Construction because of his design, his responsiveness in answering all our emails and questions, and his reasonable price. Because of our property line we have a very tight area to build in. Chuck came up with an excellent design that we love. He handled the designing, the permitting, and of course, the building. Everything went very smoothly. Chuck is not only the owner, he works right alongside his crew making sure everything is perffect. He and his crew were professional and efficient. We are so glad we found Chuck's Construction on Angie's List and we love our new deck!

Description of Work
Build a deck on our new home

03/24/2018

DEBBIE C.

Chuck & company were great to work with. They replaced and updated my 35+- year old deck. No hassles, on time, quality workmanship. They even worked in the snow!! Chuck is down to earth and immediately someone you know you can trust. He sincerely wants to make sure his clients are satisfied and he delivers. He suggested cost savings, like retaining the skeleton of my old deck, with explanations as to why, that other contractors did not. I will not hesitate to recommend or call again when I need additional work done. I am so happy I called Chuck's Construction! +

Description of Work
Updated & Replaced Deck

03/19/2018

Mike U.

Chuck, his employees and his plumber and electrician did a superb job on finishing the basement in our new home in only 5 weeks. He added about 1800 sq ft of finished space including a rec room with wet bar, exercise room, 2 bedrooms and a full bath. The bathroom with a full tiled shower looks insanely great and we get rave reviews from everyone who has seen it. I cannot say enough good things about Chuck and would heartily recommend him to anyone needing a basement finished. He will also be back in a couple of months to build my new deck!

Description of Work
Finished a new basement in 5 weeks

Category decks, basement remodeling

03/07/2018

Stephanie S.

The deck is beautiful! Chuck was great to work with, very responsive, had excellent design ideas that we had not considered, provided prompt pricing and communication. They cleaned up daily and were very pleasant to work with, even when I requested modifications to the original plan. The delivery company even damaged our yard dropping of the materials and Chuck took care of repairing it. I would absolutely use them again and refer them to my friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Installed New Trex Deck, Benches, Lighting, Demo'd old Deck and installed decking over concrete patio

02/28/2018

Chinmay M.

Based on my friend's recommendation, I decided to use Chuck's construction for my attic remodel project. Chuck's construction gave me a very competitive pricing and accurate timelines. His crew was on time, diligent and kept things clean. They were also flexible with timelines due to my travel requirements. Overall, I was impressed with the quality of work and highly recommended Chuck's construction.

Description of Work
Attic Remodeling

Category remodeling, basement remodeling

12/23/2017

Scott F.

Chuck and his crew did an outstanding job converting our old wood deck to Trex decking. He was always very quick to reply to any emails, worked with our schedule even when it wasn’t the most convenient time for him, gave us a very reasonable quote, performed excellent work and was very quick in doing so. We had read glowing reviews, so we expected quality work. We were not disappointed in the least and would rehire him in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Had a deck installed (converted from wood to Trex)

12/07/2017

Danny L.

Wonderful! It is beautiful and the workmanship was incredible. He and his crew built it like it was their own house. We are very happy!

Description of Work
Had a 15x15 room added on and a new patio with a roof!

Category decks, gutter repair, roofing, sunrooms

11/13/2017

ROBERT T.

Our experience with Chuck and his crew was top drawer! He comes with enthusiasm, good ideas, and a willingness to please. Communication through out the project from bids to final cleanup was 2nd to none. There were no surprises. Chuck listens, and makes every effort to deliver the customer's desire. He has an efficient and hard working crew. We could not be more pleased with our deck!

Description of Work
Our deck project was to replace a 20 year old deck with a similar layout.

Category decks

Thanks we’re glad you are so happy with the Deck. It was a pleasure talking and getting to know you during the job!

11/10/2017

Pete B.

Chuck is the best contractor that we have used on any project in over 40 years of home ownership. His competitive price did not come at the expense of lower quality. Watching the progress on the project, we were continually pleased at the attention to detail and the quality of the workmanship. And, he did not leave the job in a mess at the end of the day nor at the end of the project, which my wife greatly appreciated. And, Chuck is a genuinely nice guy.

Description of Work
Chuck demo'd an existing second-level deck, replaced it with a 507 sq/ft 100% composite Trex deck and railing system. He also added a staircase which had not previously existed.

Category decks

Thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and your wife on the deck and roof. With your recent move to the area I was glad I got to show you some Hoosier hospitality with some quality work.

10/31/2017

Megan F.

The project overall was amazing. Chuck was very professional from the initial consult to the final day. His crew was so respectful and we loved that Chuck (owner) worked right there with them most days. We are thrilled with the final product!

Description of Work
They built a roof over our deck. Included lights and 2 fans.

10/22/2017

Tresea M.

His team was awesome! They were polite and worked efficiently. The materials used were high quality. I also had the outside of the house painted. They offered to come back to put in the screens when the painter finished. I love it!

Description of Work
Replaced our deck, laid flooring and replaced screens and door in the porch. He also replaced our fan on the back porch.

Category decks

It was a pleasure working for you. I hope you and the family make a lot of memories on the deck and porch. Thanks for the work.

10/14/2017

John C.

Excellent! Chuck's construction was prompt with the estimate and construction. We love the deck for its durability and usefulness. I would recommend Chuck's construction for all your homeowner needs.

Description of Work
Remodeled our deck. Enlarged the deck, added a bump-out and installed trex boards throughout.

10/14/2017

MARSHA M.

Arrived when he said they would for estimate. Had to wait while to get my deck done, but worth the wait. Very professional, but still accommodating to modification.

Description of Work
Replaced 12 x 18 deck, includes removal of old deck. Put in TREX deck.

10/11/2017

Brent V.

Chuck's construction was great! We are so happy with the end result. We used this space everyday this summer! I would highly recommend Chuck and his crew!!

Description of Work
We wanted a large covered porch to enjoy our back yard.

10/05/2017

Sharon M.

Chuck provided us with great design ideas and built a fantastic new porch for us. He was very communicative and responsive to all of our calls and emails. We love the cedar with black hardware. He and his crew were punctual and very professional. He best contractor experience we've ever had!

Description of Work
Tear down of old porch, rebuild new porch.

10/03/2017

kate M.

Chuck and his crew were awesome to work with. From the initial design to finished product, they were professional, clean and fun. They worked long days to get our deck ready for an upcoming birthday party and spent extra time making sure all the little details were done right. We plan on using Chuck again soon for a basement remodel!

Description of Work
Outdoor Deck/Porch

09/12/2017

Christopher R.

The project went very smoothly, and the quality of the work done is top notch. I couldn't be happier with the craftsmanship of the job, and the attention to detail. Chuck was incredibly friendly and gave us exactly what we asked for. Even when plans needed to be slightly amended due to permit restrictions, Chuck responded quickly with an updated estimate. I will definitely be recommending Chuck's Construction to my friends.

Description of Work
An old wood deck was removed and a new Trex deck was installed, including benches along the perimeter of the deck.

08/13/2017

John T.

I had seen Chuck's company working on a few homes in the area and my neighbor said I should talk to them since he was going to use them for his roof. Chuck was very professional and I chose to go with his company to replace the roof. Chuck worked around my schedule and even re-attached a shutter that came loose during the storms. With the quality of work performed on the roof, I am talking to them about adding a deck to the back. I would recommend Chuck's Construction.

Description of Work
I needed a roofing company as recent storms (April, 2017) had damaged my roof.

Asertek Facility Maintenance

We specialize in pressure washing services, including roof cleaning, gutter cleaning, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today! We offer residential and commercial services! Please note our minimum fee is $80.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Damian Does It

We specialize in gutter services & cleaning.. and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

World Class Restoration

We are World Class Restoration located in the heart of Brownsburg, Indiana. We have been helping the greater Indianapolis area for over 10 years. Cleaning gutters is one of our specialties and we strive to put the customer first and make sure you are happy with the job and our employees. We stand by our logo which is "where reputation matters most". We have skilled employees that have been in the field for over 30+ years.

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
    General Contractor
    Visa, MasterCard, Check

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Chuck's Construction Co.

How is Chuck's Construction Co. overall rated?

Chuck's Construction Co. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Chuck's Construction Co. open?

Chuck's Construction Co. is open:

What payment options does Chuck's Construction Co. provide

Chuck's Construction Co. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, Check

Does Chuck's Construction Co. offer free estimates?

Yes, Chuck's Construction Co. offers free project estimates.

Does Chuck's Construction Co. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Chuck's Construction Co. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Chuck's Construction Co. offer a senior discount?

No, Chuck's Construction Co. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Chuck's Construction Co.?

Yes, Chuck's Construction Co. offers warranties.

What services does Chuck's Construction Co. offer?

Chuck's Construction Co. offers the following services: We install composite Decks, cedar pergolas, roofs, back porches, and basement remodels. We do not do any type repair work or build gazebos or any other prefabricated products.