Hick'S Plumbing Heating Cooling

With Angi since April 2015

3.8

Rolf Griffin Service Experts

Rolf Griffin Service Experts

Rolf Griffin Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning has been serving our Fort Wayne community since over 115 years. During this time we have built a team of 18 technicians that are all NATE-certified who can service, repair and install all of the top brands of air conditioners, furnaces, inside air quality, air handlers, and related equipment. Call Rolf Griffin Service Experts in Fort Wayne at 260-557-1275 today to schedule an HVAC service, repair, routine maintenance or get an appointment for a free new system estimate.

01/29/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been trying to get this guy to do some work at my house since Sept. He installed a tankless water heater last summer and I was very pleased with his work. We need some plumbing re-routed in our basement and he had some very good ideas. I am one phone call away from finding someone else.

CATEGORY water heater repair

04/11/2015

Took most of the day, but Luke Hicks (the owner and also the guy that did the work) had to move our water heater location from the first floor to the basement.  He planned out the best location for the tankless water heater, running the pipes and the exhaust and air intake.  He also gave us some helpful information on future projects we need to do.  And we will definitely call him for the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a tankless water heater in our basement.

CATEGORY water heater repair