ACE Construction & Remodeling Inc

Founded 1996 • With Angi since August 2010

4.2

Ace Construction & Remodeling, Inc. has 34 employees. We offer financing to qualified customers. One year same as cash. We also do some in house financing as well....

Bone Dry Masonry

Bone Dry’s Indianapolis Masonry Division provides quality masonry services to residential and commercial buildings in Boone, Hamilton, and Marion Counties, as well as the surrounding areas. With over 100 years of combined experience, you can be sure that your masonry work is in good hands. Bone Dry Masonry has built its reputation on quality customer service and excellence. We pride ourselves in developing long-lasting relationships with our customers by listening to their needs and determining the best solution for the individual customer and job. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Award winning.

Chapman Masonry

I Try to answer my phone always if its a local area code but when im on a roof sometimes i cant let go to answer please text me for a faster response

Fine Painting Inc

We are a family-owned business in our 35th year of operation, serving Indianapolis and all of central Indiana. Our staff of full-time, experienced employees is fully covered by Workman’s Compensation and General Liability Insurance. In addition to interior and exterior painting, we do dry wall and plaster repairs, and some minor finish carpentry, such as installing crown molding, chair railing and baseboards. We also do exterior siding, trim and window sill repairs and/or replacement. 12 employees. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. EPA lead safe certified.

Offers by Fine Painting Inc on Angi

07/20/2018

Great! Fast prompt service. Thank you Todd and Joe for everything!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Thank you for your feedback.

07/19/2018

Very happy with work. Will hire again.

Description of Work
Placed new roof on office building and remodeled office space.

Category drywall

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed] we look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks Todd

08/30/2017

I felt that Ace did a great job! I had hail damage and they stripped off the old roof and replaced it with the new one, all in one day, so I didn't have to worry about a storm coming in with a job half done. They were professional, the roof looks great, and they did a thorough clean up afterwards. My insurance had not approved the roof for my storage shed, but they went up, documented damage, comm...

Description of Work
replaced roof due to storm damage

Thanks [Member Name Removed] We enjoyed working for you And we really enjoy people taking time out of their day to send correspondence for our company . Todd Rench C.E.O

07/31/2017

It didn't take long for them to do the roof itself, but the workers had bent my gutter and they had to replace it and just now did that. I was not happy. When they got done with the work, I didn't like the way Ace treated me. When I complained about the gutter, they guy that I originally dealt with came out to give me the estimate, when I told him about the gutter, he said no problem. But then one...

Description of Work
Roofing.

Im sorry Mrs. [Member Name Removed] has left us a bad grade on Professionalism, however we appreciate all the other grades being a A's and B's. We at Ace Construction & Remodeling Inc will always strive for perfection, however sometimes we fall short of our customers expectations. Thanks for the feedback and we will continue to work on all faucets or our business. Sincerely Joe Dargo

07/31/2017

Jason gave the estimate. He was good. He was really good. When he came out there, he gave me the estimate right there. He gave it to me right there. Todd was horrible.

Description of Work
Estimate on roofing.

Mrs [Member Name Removed] we appreciate the A you have given Jason a long term employee of our company, and we apologize for anyone else that did nor represent themselves in a professional manner. Sincerely Joe Dargo

07/26/2017

Ace did a very nice job on the work and the clean up afterwords. They took the time we needed to help us pick out the style and color of shingle to use. It was a very rainy time and it was difficult to predict when they would be able to start, but they kept us informed on a regular basis.

Description of Work
Complete strip and replacement of the roof shingles.

Category roofer

08/24/2016

I am very pleased with the end result with all the work Ace completed. Ace showed up and explained the process, and I had a lot of questions, however I never felt pressured throughout the process. I called 5 contractors 2 were no shows and the two other contractors provided me with estimates but in the end I felt more comfortable with Jason. ( He was the estimator ) The roof, siding and gutters all look beautiful. Thanks again!

Description of Work
I needed a new roof, vinyl siding and gutter.

Category gutter repair contractor","roofer","siding contractor

03/19/2016

The entire job went very well. They were able to install everything we asked for in less than a week and they worked with us on the price. The roofers were fast and knew what they were doing. The cleanup was very impressive. They were able to get the roof completed late in the year instead of putting us off until the spring. This was exactly what we wanted. We would use them in the future if we need other work done. Todd Craven was our contact person. He was very friendly and really easy to work with.

Description of Work
installed new gutters, downspouts, gutter covers, roof and removal of everything.

Category gutter repair contractor","roofer

03/18/2016

Work was done in a timely manner with no disruption of my life. Cleanup of roofing materials was excellent. Workers on site were always polite.

Description of Work
Roof and attic insulation

Category insulation contractor","roofer

10/07/2015

Called Ace to do some minor repairs on roof and siding, bathroom ceiling. Came promptly to look over tasks and give a quote. Returned to have me sign an agreement for work and that is the last we saw of this company. Jason told me they would get to us in a couple of weeks, that was over a month ago? Called last week to check in and was told that they would get to us that week? They were a no show again. Called again and was told that Jason himself would call with an update? Yeah, you get it by now no call. Find the company's inability to place a simple phone call both unprofessional and disrespectful. Cannot recommend them!

Description of Work
Nothing

Category roofer

Ace is a total home remodeling company with a focus on roofing, siding, and windows.

ask for details