ASKEY'S CONSTRUCTION

Founded 2001 • With Angi since March 2008

Full service Masonary company which specializes in both residential and commercial repair and restoration of brick....

F and A Window Cleaning

When you call F & A Window Cleaning, Alex or Federico will be the ones answering the phone and going to your home to ensure everything is done right. With a combined experience of over 30 years servicing all of Chicagoland area, we can handle any job from window cleaning, gutter cleaning and pressure washing. We take pride in what we do! F and A Window Cleaning provides the best residential home services at the most competitive price. Our goal is to make each customer a raving fan and to earn not only their business, but that of their friends, neighbors and relatives.

Offers by F and A Window Cleaning on Angi
Deck Tech

Deck-Tech has been locally owned and operated in the Chicagoland area for over 30 years. Deck-Tech’s primary business consists of full restoration and preservation of wooden decks, fences, gazebos, play sets, cedar homes, log cabins and roofs. Additionally, we can repair, extend or replace your deck with our team of certified Carpenters. The advantage of using Deck-Tech services is making one call to have your deck fully restored with our highly trained personnel from our sales representatives, carpenters, office staff and especially our production crews. Accurate treatment and cleaning procedures done the first time.

Offers by Deck Tech on Angi
Family Waterproofing Solutions

We are family owned and veteran owned (USMC). We provide professional basement waterproofing solutions that work within a family’s budget. We guarantee a positive experience in your moment of need. From the moment you contact us, you are treated as one of the family. We show up for our appointments on time, create a solution customized for your needs, and complete your project in a professional and timely manner. Our waterproofing solutions allow you to choose what you are most comfortable with, whether you are in need of a repair or interested in doing preventative maintenance.

09/03/2012

As expected.

Description of Work
Tuck point entire house (grind out old masonry, apply new masonry).

Category masonry

11/09/2011

I received a quote quickly and when I confirmed the job, he was out in 2 days. Patrick was hardworking and professional. He was punctual and quick, then cleaned up the area. I would recommend this company without hesitation.

Description of Work
Askey tuckpointed my chimney and replaced the cap.

Category masonry,chimney repair

10/14/2011

I don’t remember the price since my husband took care of it, but it was very reasonable. They did excellent work. The owner himself did the work. He was very personable and professional. I would definitely use their services in the future too.

Description of Work
Askey’s Construction did tuck pointing for us about a month ago. It included replacing the mortar between the bricks.

Category masonry

04/16/2009

Made appt. for estimate. Was timely and gave written estimate. Did a very good job and cleaned up afterwards. Also gave estimate on large driveway crack. As an extra bonus, my fireplace no longer lets smoke in the house. Recommended by the roofer that was going to do work for me.

Description of Work
Ground out mortar in chimney, tuckpointed and removed old cap and replace with a new mortar cap.

Category concrete driveways,masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL CAULKING, TUCKPOINTING, WATERPROOFING, RESTORATION, LINTEL REPLACEMENT, OUTDOOR KITCHENS, NEW BRICK CONSTRUCTION, STONE, CULTURED STONE, FIREPLACE FACING, CUSTOM MAILBOXES, BRICK OR STONE PIERS, PRESSURE WASHING, ACID CLEANING, CEDAR FENCING FOR DUMPSTER AREAS, FLASHING, CONCRETE RESTORATION & PATCHING, CHIMNEY REPAIR, COMMERCIAL DOOR INSTALLATION & DEMOLITION.