A Jayne Roof Systems

With Angi since September 2007

4.4

A Jayne Roofing has been in business for over 34 years. We've done 1,000's of roofs, shingles and flats. All of our roofs are guaranteed. We use excellent materials and take pride in our work. Thank you from A. Jayne Roofing - you'll be satisfied by choosing us....

Lawrence E Gustafson Roofing

Super Service Award Winner for 2016. Family owned & operated. Please call Larry at (847) 404-1687! I'd love to speak with you about your contracting needs!

DeLucca Installations LLC

DeLucca Installations is a family owned business since 1978. We have serviced the McHenry county area for the last 30 years. We specialize in all types of siding plus aluminum soffit,fascia and trim work.

W Brothers Roofing Inc

Please note we are closed for the winter. Thank you for your interest in W. Brothers Roofing. We are a family owned and operated business that takes pride in having owner involvement in every step of your project. W. Brothers Roofing is proud to be recognized as GAF Master Elite Roofing Contractor. Choosing a GAF Master Elite contractor is your assurance that you’ll be dealing with a quality, reputable, and dependable professional roofing contractor. We feel it is our job as residential roofing experts to offer you a fair and honest solution to your roofing needs. Call us today for a free estimates and find out why we have been the contractor of choice for thousands of Chicago area home owners just like you. Ask about our Senior Discounts!

10/02/2013

WE signed a contract with A. Jayne Roofing on August 05.2013 to roof a house in Woodstock . When I called about the start of roofing said they would start on 08/30/2013 . I said that Monday was Labor Day so then I was told they would start on Tuesday 09/03/2013 at 7am. I arrived on Tuesday no roofers. After 8am I called the office and was told there was problem with one of the roofers. Later I cal...

Description of Work
Re-roof house

04/30/2013

They kept me informed on the status of ordering materials, beginning date of work, etc. Cold weather slowed the progress of the shingling because they did not want to take any chances on new shingles being damaged by cold and cracking. After job was complete they followed up to be sure I was satisfied before sending me the final bill for payment.

Description of Work
Stripping of old shingles and gutters, complete replacement using excellent quality shingles and seamless gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

03/25/2013

Did not use this contractor.

Description of Work
I did not use their service. There was no response from them until after I had already hired a different contractor. I am not sure about the date of service. That info is not with me at the present time.

03/06/2013

They were very quick to show up, showed up as promised and had a very good estimate; I will use them in the spring. I got the quote the next day after they came to review the job.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from A Jayne Roof Systems for roofing.

10/20/2012

It appeared to go well, and looked good from the outside at first. 5 years later an area of shingles popped up. An insurance adjuster inspected the roof from the outside and said whoever did the work did a very bad job. He mentioned extensive problems apart from what could be seen from ground level. I called Tony and he sent one of his employees to inspect the roof both inside and out. While in th...

Description of Work
This company put a new roof on my home: plywood sheets, shingles, etc.

03/09/2012

I called them at 6:45 Thursday night. I left a message on the answering maching, with a brief description of the problem, and my contact details. I got a return call at 7:30am Friday morning. He asked a few questions, then said he could come in an hour. (we aren't that far from them.) They arrived 15 minutes late, but went right to work. They inspected the roof, inside and out. They found the problem. They described it clearly, as well as their recommended fix. The fix would be $150, which I thought was reasonable. I asked them to look over the roof and give me an idea of it's condition and life. They looked it over and told me it had 5ish years left. I was quite pleased. They knew what they were doing. They efficient. They were well priced. By 10am, the roof was fixed. YEA!

Description of Work
We had a leak in the roof. The inspected it carefully, then repaired it.

11/01/2011

I got bids from 5 companies to replace this roof. Tony Jayne's was the first bid I received - and it was the lowest....by a pretty fair amount. I was worried whether or not this would be a bargain so I looked at the Angie's list comments again and felt reassured. Then I checked the better business bureau to see if there were any problems...none. He's been doing business in this area for 35 years...so he's no rookie. Finally I signed the acceptance of the proposal and we were off to the races. His guys came in and worked their tails off to get the roof stripped and re-shingled. The pace was broken with a day or two of rain...which was anticipated. They got the shingles finished in one section before moving to the next and didn't need to tarp it at all. We had an advance price per sheet if any of the decking needed to be replaced, but no sheets were bad. One of the competitors quoted a price that included replacement of all the decking!!!! When the shingles were stripped I looked at the decking and the sheets looked great. His guys were efficient and did a professional job. They worked on Saturday and cleaned up all the mess consistantly. We needed to have the gutters replaced and the additional work was done in the same great way as the rest of the job. Tony isn't one for a lot of chit chat...he says he'll get started - his team goes to work and bang...you have a new roof. It looks great and he warrants his labor for 10 years. I would recommend A Jayne Roofing to anybody. Update - there was a minor leak near the chimney flashing. I called and Anthony sent Jose out on a Sunday. He spotted a nail hole and repaired the flashing. Since then...we've had some pretty hard rain and wind...not a drop of trouble. Nice work!

Description of Work
Stripped two layers of shingles off the decking. Replaced water/ice guards at gutter edges and valleys. Replaced 6 roof vents and 5 boot flashings. installed 30 year Owens Corning architectural shingles. Replaced fascia above front door and above rear deck. Placed new gutters above front courtyard and rear deck.

Category gutter repair contractor","roofer

07/18/2011

I got four bids with Jayne price thousands lower. Did a great job. Very happy.

Description of Work
Removed existing shingles to wood decking, installed ice and water shield & 85 sq's premium shingles.

04/28/2011

I was pleased with the service provided and would use him again for roofing repairs.

Description of Work
We had two leaks in our roof. One around our chimney and another along a vent. A. Janye Roofing provided a quick turn time on the quotation and, when the weather permitted, quickly fixed the leak.

01/13/2011

We've had a couple of heavy rains and snow melts, and the seal has held. A small repair, but they handled it promptly and inexpensively. Only issue was it took 3 calls and an email to reach a person for a callback.

Description of Work
We had a leak around one of the waste stacks from a repair done by another company when we had raccoon damage. Ajayne was able to seal the leak without needing to replace the stack.

Category roofer

Roofing repairs, new, tear off's gutters, siding, flat roofs, hot tar roofs, all types of shingles, roof inspections, roof maintenace programs.