B & N MODERN REMODELING, INC.

Founded 2007 • With Angi since September 2008

2908 Hickory Court

Woodridge, IL 60517

A small business consisting of 4 employees, B&N Modern Remodeling, Inc. can provide everything from blueprints and planning through installation. Materials available for order. No service fees.

07/29/2017

Kelly G.

Excellent! They cleaned up every day and were very open to any questions I had.

Description of Work
They remodeled my bathrooms and laundry room.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

12/20/2016

David S.

Excellent. Professional, Respectful. Would you use them again.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel.

09/14/2015

Ronald G.

Description of Work
Master bath remodel. |Very helpful in planning and completing the project. |Work was performed excellently and professionally. Removed all materials and cleaned up everyday of the project. They were always concerned with our satisfaction throughout the project. I would definitely recommend them and would most certainly use them fit any future project. |

Category remodeling, home remodeling

09/04/2015

Mary T M.

The good news is that worker was punctual and friendly and everything works electrically and pricing seemed reasonable. The undesirable aspects: (1) worker had to be asked not to smoke in my garage (2) worker placed very dusty conduit pipes on my oriental rug as he was getting set up for the job; I had to go around and put towels under everything (3) I overheard one worker tell the other to "just put that over on the bed" - I had to stop that - it was a tool box or something like that (4) worker cut huge holes in the wall to run his conduit to the switches - my husband is in decorating and said these holes were unnecessarily big for what worker needed to accomplish. (5) worker did not save drywall squares he cut out of the wall - why did he not know we could have re-used them to repair the wall when he was done? (6) I found an open pop can sitting on top my oriental rug amongst all the pipes and tools which were now on the towels I placed. (7) worker somehow punched hole through wall causing damage to drywall - he never explained it to us - just left it there for us to find.

Description of Work
Electrical - removal and replacement

Category drywall, electrician, plumbing, home remodeling

08/26/2014

Andy B.

INSTALLED THE FAMILY ROOM CAN LIGHTS WITH NO NEED TO REPAINT THE CEILING. DID A GREAT JOB! HAVE RECOMMENDED B and N TO FRIENDS AND GOT GOOD RESPONSES. PREVIOUSLY HAD BRIAN and NICK (B and N) AS A SUBCONTRACTOR FOR A COMPLETE REMODELING OF TWO FULL BATHROOMS. THEY WERE WORKING FOR A GENERAL CONTRACTOR PRIOR TO THEM STARTING THEIR OWN BUSINESS. THE COMPLETE PROJECT WENT VERY WELL AND ANY PROBLEMS WERE ADDRESSED IMMEDIATELY. WOULD NOT HESITATE TO USE THEM AGAIN.

Description of Work
INSTALLED CAN LIGHTS IN KITCHEN & FAMILY ROOM. ALSO DID ADDITIONAL ELECTRICAL WORK INCLUDING REMOVING FLORESCENT FIXTURES, DIMMER SWITCH & ADDITIONAL MISC. WIRING.. REINSTALLED KITCHEN SINK PLUMBING, NEW DISPOSAL, & RE-GROUTED TILE AFTER NEW SOLID COUNTER TOPS INSTALLED.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

02/23/2014

Kelly G.

Updates were made to the guest bathroom and total remodel of the Master bathroom. Working with Nik, Brian, and Amanda made the process so easy, it was amazing. They explained the process from start to finish and answered any questions along the way. When I could not find what I was looking for in recessed medicine cabinets for the master, they were able to work with me and had what I wanted made for me. They look awesome and match the vanity perfectly! Amanda helped me find granite counters for both bathrooms that save $$$. They cleaned up after themselves each day..... you would not have known they had done anything until you looked. They made my vision come true in creating the relaxing comfortable space I wanted!! I will be calling them again for the next project and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Remodeled Master and Guest Bathrooms

Category remodeling, home remodeling

02/07/2014

Rachael E.

Take advantage of their free design services. Very responsive and flexible to all change requests. Let the crew know early on where they can smoke and empty the trash. Have recommended to friends and would use again.

Description of Work
Remodel basement

11/06/2013

Paul A.

They were prompt and on time. They did good quality work. They had a honest and reasonable price. They cleaned up after themselves. We were very happy with their service.

Description of Work
They did some bathroom renovations for us.

09/21/2012

Thomas W.

Our home was constructed in 1974. Bathrooms were gutted to studs and redone with new fixtures, floor/wall tiles etc. We have received numerous compliments about the quality of the work.. In the bathrooms we purchased the fixtures and picked out the tiles and Nick helped us pick up heavy items that were not delivered to the house. He is very accommodating and professional in his dealings with us.

Description of Work
Two complete bathroom remodels, the second one done about 18 mos. after the 1st. Numerous other electrical/plumbing jobs in other rooms & basement.

Category electrician, home remodeling, basement remodeling

02/22/2012

Dawn S.

We had our entire kitchen and master bath gutted and completely remodeled and what a beautiful job was done! I have all wonderful things to say about Band N Modern Remodeling. The team of two workers and Amanda, the designer, does everything from electrical, tile, drywall, plumbing and design. They completed all our work on the written expected completion day given to us at the start of the project. Give them a call and you will have no regrets!

Description of Work
Our Entire Kitchen and Master Bath remodeled

Category ceramic tile, remodeling, home remodeling

Guerrero & Sons Construction LLC

As a construction company, we strive hard to stand up to the expectations of our clients. G&S delivers craftsmanship that will stand the test of time at competitive prices. With many happy customers to back our name. Trust in us to add beauty and value to your property.

BTG electric

Floorscape Design

Here at Floorscape Design we specialize in hardwood floor installation and hardwood floor refinishing (resanding). We are a family own business and offer nothing but the best.

EXTERIOR REMODELING, PLASTERING, CARPETING, ROOF WORK.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about B & N MODERN REMODELING, INC.

How is B & N MODERN REMODELING, INC. overall rated?

B & N MODERN REMODELING, INC. is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What payment options does B & N MODERN REMODELING, INC. provide

B & N MODERN REMODELING, INC. accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does B & N MODERN REMODELING, INC. offer free estimates?

Yes, B & N MODERN REMODELING, INC. offers free project estimates.

Does B & N MODERN REMODELING, INC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, B & N MODERN REMODELING, INC. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does B & N MODERN REMODELING, INC. offer a senior discount?

No, B & N MODERN REMODELING, INC. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by B & N MODERN REMODELING, INC.?

Yes, B & N MODERN REMODELING, INC. offers warranties.

What services does B & N MODERN REMODELING, INC. offer?

B & N MODERN REMODELING, INC. offers the following services: INTERIOR REMODELING, DRYWALL, PAINTING, FLOORING, PLUMBING & ELECTRICAL WORK, FRAMING, FLOORING, TILE WORK, PRODUCT SALES, DESIGN SERVICES.

Are there any services B & N MODERN REMODELING, INC. does not offer?

EXTERIOR REMODELING, PLASTERING, CARPETING, ROOF WORK.