Martin Cleans

With Angi since August 2018

412 Gilbert Dr

Wood Dale, IL 60191

Martin’s Cleaning Services is here to provide a clean, healthy, living environment for your home. Carpet, upholstery, and tile cleaning is just some of the services we provide. We offer truck mounted steam cleaning services for our customers. Allow my 15 years of experience to do the cleaning for

04/04/2022

Anthony S.

He is a Godsent. He did amazing work. He was on time and just got to work. He is a pleasure to speak with.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

01/27/2021

Gianna W.

Excellent! Martin is very professional and honest about what causes certain stains, what he will use to remove stains and the likeliness of the stain to be completely removed or ability to fade. The carpet looked great after he completed. I will definitely use his service again. His pricing was competitive with others who we also obtained quotes from. He is enthusiastic about his business and it shows in his work!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning of off white thick carpeting for the entire 2nd floor - hallway, bedrooms (3), 2 sets of steps and master bathroom tile floor.

Category carpet cleaners, floor cleaning

11/01/2020

Sumaira S.

He didn’t skip a single corner and was super nice to explain everything in detail. He had his mask in the entire time. He went over any area I thought needed more attention. Would definitely recommend Martin to any of my friends.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning on 2 levels

08/20/2020

Joanne C.

Went very well. Martin and his son were fast and efficient; carpets looked like new when finished. Care was taken with furniture moving and replacing. Also noticed that carpets were not as wet as previous cleaners left them.

Description of Work
Whole house carpet cleaning, including stairs.

07/10/2020

Glen M.

Martin was very pleasant and professional. He was honest about how he charges and did excellent work. The carpets look good as new. He spent almost 3 hours making sure everything was tip top.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning - 3 rooms with pet stains

06/10/2020

Jim T.

Excellent , Martin pulled up carpet and used large fan to dry . Then re cleaned and sanitized . He was great to work with and very timely!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned , flood water

12/03/2019

Shailendra M.

Martin exemplifies the best in service- timely, professional, well communicated and through. I highly recommend him

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

11/06/2019

LLOYD H.

Excellent, Martin was very knowledgeable of his products, did a very thorough job, and was very cost effective for someone that is on a retired budget! My carpeting has never looked this good since I have been here! I highly recommend his services!

Description of Work
Steam cleaning carpeting

10/29/2019

Khalilah B.

Martin came and cleaned all my carpets as well as my family room sofa and love seat for an good price. He was professional and efficient in his work. Everything looked and smelled great when he was all done. As a 1-man crew, he put to shame Stanley Steemer's 2-man crew whom I've used for several years in the past! I'd definitely rehire Martin and refer him to my friends.

Description of Work
Carpet and upholstery cleaning

10/13/2019

Patricia A.

Did an excellent job and was well-priced. Removed all the stains from my cream-colored area rug. Will definitely call him again!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

10/01/2019

Mattea B.

Martin was professional, thorough, and had my panels dry cleaned in less than a week and cleaned my valance on site. The drapery looks fantastic! I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Drapery Cleaning

Category drapery cleaning, house cleaning

09/30/2019

Danielle R.

Great! He was very careful and thorough

Description of Work
sectional, chair, ottomoan

Category upholstery cleaning

09/30/2019

Suzanne B.

Martin was easy to work with in scheduling the cleaning services I needed and then did top notch work. I recommend his company highly.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning

09/10/2019

Julie T.

Martin arrived on time and did great job. He also cleaned the baseboard for me. Thanks a lot for the service and I would definitely recommend him to other people!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

07/10/2019

Kristine B.

Great he came and took down the curtains and brought them back and hung them and steamed out any wrinkles and tied them to set the pleats for two days. Wonderful service. Even held onto them for a week while I was having the house painted! Had two sets of patio drapes done.

Description of Work
Yes drapery cleaning

Category drapery cleaning

06/27/2019

Joy O.

Wonderful job. Professional. Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Drapery cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, drapery cleaning

Thank you!

05/03/2019

Vanessa Z.

Great! Martin does a beautiful job.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and car detail

04/20/2019

Bernardo G.

Excellent! Martin arrived before the agreed upon time to set up as well as review with me the scope of work to be performed. He was very professional and truly did provide quality work!

Description of Work
Deep carpet clean

04/20/2019

Katie V.

Amazing! Martin was very polite and professional. He took his time and did a fantastic job on my carpet! The best we have ever had done! I highly recommend his services!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned

Juan O.

Martin is a true professional. He showed up on the time we agreed, walked us through the entire process and completed job in a timely manner. Great price for amount of work he did.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets throughout the house

Letisia V.

Martin Made extra effort to accommodate my schedule. Very professional went above and beyond to make sure i was happy with finished product. Martin is very professional have had him clean my sectional once a year for the past few years will definately have them back this year. Highly recommend there services. Letisia Valdez

Description of Work
Cleaning of sectional

Letty V.

Very detailed, thorough, professional and clean. I love their service. I recommend them.

Description of Work
Living room cleaning.

Category house cleaning

Jennifer Z.

Martin was polite and professional from the very beginning! He arrived on time and explained the services to be done. We needed carpet in our basement, stairs and 2 bedrooms to be cleaned prior to moving in our new home. We were very happy with the way our carpets turned out. The previous owners were heavy smokers and Martin was able to help us get rid of that smell from our carpets! We will have him back for sure!!!

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned in new home

Sir Grout Chicago

Sir Grout is adapting to the fight against the "invisible enemy". To cope with social distancing we are offering virtual estimates and during service our techs will take the measures recommended by the CDC, such as no handshaking, multiple hand washing and use of protective equipment. We provide top-rated tile, grout, and stone restoration and care services designed to enhance & protect hard surfaces in homes and businesses. We are a leading innovator and award-winning company in the "hard surface" restoration and care industry that recognizes the special needs of our customers. Our services include: - Grout cleaning, sealing, and recoloring with our renowned ColorSeal process - Tile cleaning and sealing - Stone restoration, honing, and polishing on marble, travertine, granite, slate and other natural stone - Bathroom and shower regrouting and recaulking services - Kitchen and bathroom stone countertop honing and polishing - High durability coatings for extra protection of hard surfaces, indoors and outdoors - Slip-resistant applications Sir Grout has been recognized by notable organizations like Home Advisor, Angie's List, Google, Yelp, TrustDale, Entrepreneur Magazine and others as the best option to restore your hard surfaces in both residential and commercial environments. We offer free, in-home/office consultations and make it quick, easy and convenient for you to learn about our top-quality services. Contact us today and let us transform your hard surfaces to looking like new again in less than a day.

Award 2022
    Chicago Carpet Care

For the past 10 years Chicago Carpet Care have been serving customers in the Chicago area and throughout this time it is that commitment that made us grow and succeed. And seeing as most of our carpet cleaning Chicago business comes from our clients referrals we understand how important it is to keep our high standards of both the quality of our work and courtesy of our technicians. So if your carpets or upholstery are in need of some freshening up, give us a call to our toll free number at (888) 449 3227 and let us prove to you why we consider ourselves the best out there. You have nothing to lose, our consultation meetings are free of charge, and I am sure you will find the rates we offer very affordable considering the great value we offer in return. Award winning.

Veterans Cleaning & Restoration Services,Inc.

Veterans Cleaning & Restoration Services,Inc., Is Uniquely Positioned, Mostly Employing “Prior Service” Military Veterans, as our Primary IICRC CERTIFIED Restoration Services Technicians. WHY ? Veterans have a unique ability to pass inspections. Veterans posses “Distinctive” and “Impeccable,” Strong Work and Service Ethics, Integrity and Honesty. Veterans posses the Highest levels of Professionalism and Respect. These qualities are of priceless value to their own workplace associates, and especially to our valued customers. {MISSION} Is to ensure the long term success of our company through creating (a) Happy and Satisfied Customers. (b) Greater Customer Experience. (c) Cleanliness and Promptness. (d) Respect and Transparent Honesty. (e) The belief in going the extra mile for our valued customers. And lastly, to Improve our customers lives with Cleanliness-Focused by staying engaged.

Award 2022
    Offers by Veterans Cleaning & Restoration Services,Inc. on Angi

We offer Carpet, Upholstery, Ceramic tile, Auto interior and drapery cleaning.