All About Exteriors Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since January 2017

737 N Edgewood Ave

Wood Dale, IL 60191

We are ALL ABOUT EXTERIORS. Our passion is delivering unsurpassed service and quality to our great customers in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago. For over 20 years we have built up our customer base by providing quality and consistent service and results. No job is too big or too small for All About Exteriors. We put our skills and expertise for you when it comes to roofing work, gutters and downspouts to ensure proper drainage, windows and doors, and more. Whatever the goals and dreams you have for your home, All About Exteriors is here to help. We specialize in James Hardie siding and trim installations, and we are really good at it. Call us now to talk to a friendly consultant....

07/21/2020

Polina A.

All About Exteriors replaced the siding on our house with Hardie Board Panels and Trim. They implemented our idea thoughtfully and professionally with high attention to details. We appreciate great craftsmanship and communication as well as a competitive price. It was a pleasure dealing with the team of professionals who kept their workplace clean and finished the job on time. Our house looks better than ever before. We highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Siding replacement

07/10/2020

Bill K.

All About Exteriors replaced the siding and columns on my home with Hardie Board Siding and Trim. Preston (owner), Chris (project leader) and the entire team (no subcontractors!) gets an A+ on Communication, Quality of Workmanship, and Value Delivered versus Cost. Before committing to them, I received bids from four certified Hardie installers. I followed these bids up by requesting personal testimonials from customers who had actually used the various installers. There is no substitute for word of mouth recommendations. Bottomline—no question whatsoever I made the right choice with All About Exteriors and can recommend them without any reservation. Preston and his team take the risk out of what, for many, can be a risky homeowner improvement project!

Description of Work
James Hardie Siding

Category remodeling, siding

06/18/2020

John K.

Preston and the team did an excellent job. Timely, neat and professional with a high attention to detail. Talked through any issues they encountered and presented me options. I knew I had picked the right company when I saw their guys using a leaf blower to blow dust and debris off my deck at the end of a long 10 hour day for them. My walk-through punch list had a total of ..... zero items. I couldn't find anything wrong or that needed additional attention. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Residing the entire house, new gutters and soffits, window/door aluminum capping

Category gutter repair, siding

10/05/2018

IRENEUSZ J.

Professional,prompt,precise and pleasant from start to finish! We cannot be more pleased with the experience and finished results on our home project. We had siding,gutters,soffits,front columns and garage door replacement. Construction was competitive and did the entire project with their team of professionals.We did not have to worry about delays or scheduling- they were present every day on time and worked diligently to finish on time ( even in the high summer temperatures). At each step of the project from initial email to the bid to the work to the job clean up,they were a pleasure to work with and have around the house. The house looks terrific and new. Thank You. Dorota & Irek J. in Hoffman Estates,IL

Description of Work
siding,gutters,garage door

Category gutter repair, remodeling, siding, house painters, doors

09/29/2018

Michael L.

Preston and his crew with All About Exteriors came in and took time to go over what we were looking for, picking out material, colors, and when it came the day to start working, they were even early and ready! Our project only took a few days and the overall finished look was better than what we had imagined! We WILL be using them again in the future and so happy we chose to go with their company!!

Description of Work
Garage siding, window installation, gutter installation

Category gutter repair, siding, replacement windows, house painters

09/26/2018

Jeff J.

Went very well , they did a great job , my house looks like a new house

Description of Work
All new hardie board siding

09/25/2018

Geena S.

Professional, great customer service, and wonderful work ethic! Thank you!

Description of Work
Siding, Gutters, Soffit/Fascia

Category gutter repair, siding

08/02/2018

Adam P.

They did a wonderful job! I will recommend them to anybody, they are punctual and the price is very fair. I will definitely use them, again.

Description of Work
Exterior Repairs on Home and Garage

08/02/2018

James J.

They were prompt, courteous and did an excellent job. I will recommend them and use them, again.

Description of Work
Gutter Guard Installation and Sealed Windows

Category gutter repair

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]!

03/22/2018

Dennis C.

Awesome! These guys are phenomenal. I'd recommend them to anyone! They are literally the best crew I have ever seen. Their cleanup was tremendous. I didn't have to go behind them and do anything. Their pricing was very fair.

Description of Work
Roof, siding and gutters install on garage.

03/20/2018

Dennis C.

They were 100%, they are awesome and I'd recommend them. Got the work done in a timely fashion, clean up was great. They called me to check on the work!

Description of Work
The put a roof on our garage, aluminum siding as well.

10/06/2017

Linda M.

All about Exteriors is a top-notch company. Owner Preston and his men are skilled and knowledgeable providing quality workmanship. The siding turned out beautifully and even though it was not a big job, Preston fit me in his busy schedule returning several times. My house looks brand new, thanks to these guys! You will not regret hiring All About Exteriors, Inc. for all your remodeling needs.

Description of Work
Vinyl Siding installed on vestibules of front and back doors with window trim and re-installation of mailbox, address plaque, and doorbell.

Category siding

Thank you for the review.

05/12/2017

Junko K.

THEY WERE EFFECTIVE, POLITE, VERY PROFESSIONAL.

Description of Work
THEY FIXED THE SIDING DAMAGE CAUSED BY THE PRESSURE WASHER. I'M VERY SATISFIED.

Category siding

Thank you for the review.

05/08/2017

Jeff J.

I got a very good estimate from them , but not having the work performed until the fall , but very happy with their co

Description of Work
No work completed

Category siding

Thank you for your review, I hope to see you soon [Member Name Removed].

03/22/2017

Patricia R.

All About Exteriors were very professional, always on time, and very clean. I'm so happy we choose them from many others up there. Job finished within a few day, after we signed the contract. Thank you.

Description of Work
Due to storm hail damage, we had to replace our old aluminum siding. We choose to go with Mastic Quest vinyl siding.

03/19/2017

Zbigniew D.

Wonderful as expected

Description of Work
I needed my siding to be redone due to a recent hail that damaged my old siding. They were very punctual and professional . I really liked their craftsmanship that lead to the end result. I will definitely recommend them to any one that looks for clean and professional service

03/08/2017

Jack W.

Nice job I'm very happy with they work Good job!!!

Description of Work
New siding on my house.

02/27/2017

Joanne G.

It went very well, they did an awesome job overall. The price was reasonable and they did an excellent job in a timely manner. I was very impressed and will definitely be seeking their services again.

Description of Work
I needed the siding redone on my house.

02/27/2017

Mariola J.

Excellence work , everything was done on time . They are my go to team for any future projects.

Description of Work
Addition and siding on the garage

02/26/2017

Joanna S.

All About Exteriors performed the job as promised, everything was done in one day. No additional cost incurred. They arrived on time, did the job as promised and cleaned up after the job was completed.

Description of Work
We needed to put some extra insulation around our house. Our existing siding was taken off, insulation put in, and then siding was put back on.

02/24/2017

Maria G.

Excellent service! Would use again!

Description of Work
Siding on my home.

02/24/2017

Jeff H.

I had an excellent experience. They were professional, on time, clean, at a competitive price with outstanding results. They really care about their customers and take pride in their work. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Installation of James Hardie trim and siding on entire two story house and addition.

Buzz Home Pro's

For top-of-the-line materials installed by experienced local professionals, choose Buzz Home Pros. We are certified Andersen window installers also installing vinyl windows as well. Also Buzz is an Elite preferred remodeler of James Hardie siding products. We only use in home installers. We were built on a foundation of professionalism, attention to detail and quality services. Our goal is to help you transform your home with quality materials that last the test of time. Specializing in windows, siding, and roofing, we pride ourselves on working directly with the homeowner, so we can target services and achieve 100 percent satisfaction. Learn more about us by calling now for a free estimate! Buzzhomepros.com

Next Door & Window

Here at Next Door and Window, we a ready to bring you the best options for your new window and home door project. Next Door and Window has the best windows by Marvin, Integrity, Marvin Infinity and Sunrise. Wood Clad, Vinyl and Fiberglass Windows and Entry and Patio Doors by Albany and Provia. Next Door and Window will have one of their highly trained professionals meet with you and discuss all the possible options for your window and door project, they will then provide you with a FREE NO OBLIGATION quote for your project. Best of all, Next Door and Window will paint or stain your window and trim to match any color you need with our paint match program. Most others leave the project for you to finish with paint or stain, but, at Next Door and Window we do that for you! Next Door and Window also provides the best installation procedures and materials to make certain your project is done right and we back it with the industries best warranties. We have a full team of installation and service professionals to answer your questions…fast! If a visit is necessary to your home we will work around your schedule within a half-hour window of time to handle your issue quickly, often within 24 hours. We have over 25 trucks in the field to serve you fast. We are there when you need us. Additional DBA - Wolt Window & Door. Additional showroom addresses: 815 E. Ogden Ave, Naperville, IL 60563, & 718 E Rand Rd Arlington Heights, IL 60004.

Offers by Next Door & Window on Angi
    CertaPro Painters of Elmhurst

Independently owned & operated. We give 10% discount to all Angieslist members. Charges a flat rate. No travel charges. Additional DBA - CertaPro Painters Ltd. Award winning

Financing, PayPal, Check, Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Discover

James Hardie fiber cement siding and trim installations. Mastic vinyl siding installations. GAF roofing systems installation. Andersen windows and patio door installations. Aluminum seamless gutters installation. RainDrop gutter guard, leaf protection installation. Boral Versetta Stone veneer stone siding installation. EXTERIOR SERVICE, DESIGN AND INSTALLATIONS.