Gloria Gaschler - Coldwell Banker North Shore Realtor

Founded 1988 • With Angi since September 2013

I have been selling real estate for over 30 years. I know the North Shore area and the inventory very well. I was recently honored to be named to Coldwell Banker’s Diamond Society which means I am one of the top agents locally and nationwide. I was also recently certified as a Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES). So, I offer experience and excellent credentials. If you are looking to sell or buy real estate, I would be honored to help you. Let’s get started! Call me today....

Wilmette

+2 more images

real estate agent (30)

11/01/2021

Janet S.

Gloria goes the extra mile in every way. She works tirelessly, is very knowledgeable and brings a sense of calm and humor to what can be a stressful situation. Highly recommend this lovely lady !

Description of Work
Sale of my home.

Work Completed On 11/01/2021

10/31/2021

Yuehua C.

Gloria is great, easy to work with, and she acts professionally. She showed me couple of properties, then she helped negotiate the townhouse I like, then talked to my mortgage broker. Saved a lot of my headache. I would highly recommend her, if you need buy a home.

Description of Work
I was hiring a buyer agent

Work Completed On 10/31/2021

10/30/2021

Michael N.

Gloria helped me find and purchase a condo. It was an absolute blessing! From the moment we had our first conversation I knew she was the realtor for me. I found her to be extremely professional, knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire process. My situation was a bit complex. She understood those challenges, was patient and kept me at ease without any pressure whatsoever. We closed on a great condo in Northfield - I could not be happier! I would highly recommend Gloria to anyone looking for a top notch, profesional realtor.

Description of Work
Purchase a Home

Work Completed On 03/31/2021

05/13/2021

Laura W.

I am so thankful for Gloria. We interviewed 5 real estate agents. At the time we were very impressed with her evaluation of the property and pricing. Even though she received the highest ratings from us, we chose a different, larger firm. We ultimately had to fire that real estate firm after 3 months for not being responsive and doing shoddy work. We called Gloria. She got everything ready to go in a week--new ad, new pictures. The house was sold in two weeks after hiring her. She was awesome to work -- kind, professional, and responsive. I'm so glad that we found her thru Angie's List.

Description of Work
Sold My Mothers Home

Work Completed On 09/07/2020

Thank you so much for this wonderful review!

10/27/2020

Michael P.

Gloria was the best every step of the way! I’m in sales and I’m a tough customer but Gloria exceeded my expectations. Very happy working with her.

Description of Work
Buying a home

Work Completed On 11/04/2019

10/11/2020

Cara D.

Gloria is simply the best at selling and at finding her clients the perfect home! She listens to all needs and she finds the best properties. She is friendly, communicative and positive. You become instantly calm, knowing you are in good hands. We have had the most positive experience selling our home. Gloria was able to sell our home for top dollar and helped us so much through the whole process. She goes above and beyond. We absolutely love our current home that Gloria found for us. It’s EXACTLY what we were looking for! Highly recommended, you can hire with total confidence!

Description of Work
House sold/ house purchased

Work Completed On 10/11/2020

09/28/2020

GLORIA C.

I want to highly recommend my realtor, Gloria Gaschler, Coldwell Banker Winnetka, Illinois. She handled the sale of my Evanston condo with the utmost professionalism from start to finish. After viewing my condo, she made a few recommendations and helped me edit my accessories to give my home the best possible presentation. She worked tirelessly with open houses, as well as numerous showings. Her follow-up was right on the mark. Gloria definitely made the process very smooth from her first to my home through receiving a great offer. She was even able to recommend a very efficient, no nonsense attorney to handle my closing. If you are looking to sell your home, please contact Gloria Gaschler for a seamless and stress free experience.

Description of Work
Sold my Evanston condo

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

11/01/2019

Paul M.

Working with Gloria was a pleasure. She is an experienced professional and I appreciated her insight into the real estate market in our area of interest. She was particularly helpful in our negotiating strategy — she helped us close on a very tight timeline. Gloria was terrific in making sure everything went smoothly.

Description of Work
Real estate broker

Work Completed On 06/01/2019

Alicia M.

Gloria was responsive, knowledgeable on the market and helpful during the negotiations. I would definitely call her for my next real estate purchase.

Description of Work
Purchasing a condominium

Work Completed On 06/01/2019

Tyler R.

It was as easy as could be. Gloria was incredible helpful and found the perfect unit for our needs. Couldn’t recommend her services enough!

Description of Work
Help finding an apartment

Work Completed On 04/01/2019

Catherine M.

Fabulous experience! I’ve used Gloria several times over the last 10+ years, both in selling and purchasing homes and investment property. Most recently she was able to refer me to someone for an out of state purchase. She has an excellent grasp of the area and the market. Her responsiveness and personal attention is one of her best assets! You will get the service you need and deserve!

Description of Work
Buying and selling properties

Work Completed On 09/04/2019

Thank you so much for this great review!

Catherine M.

Gloria was great! Very responsive every step of the way. Her experience and knowledge of this area worked wonders for us! I can’t imagine using anyone else.

Description of Work
Buying and selling our home

Work Completed On 06/10/2019

08/03/2019

Dahlia L.

Without Gloria I could not have done it. She is very professional and pays close attention to details She was on top of everything. Gloria is fantastic. She really knows her business..

Description of Work
Sold deceased parents house

Work Completed On 08/02/2019

Thank you so much for this wonderful review!

10/26/2018

venita R.

I cannot say enough about Gloria and the level of customer support she offered me during my first home buying experience. She was patient, thorough and fought for me every step of the way. Not only was her professionalism and hard work of the highest caliber, but her continued support even AFTER my purchase is what makes Gloria the prime example of what every agent should strive to be. Before meeting Gloria, my experience was nerve wrecking, overwhelming and at times even confusing but once Gloria came into the picture, she turned my experience into a relaxed and enjoyable one! I can go far enough as to say it was stress-free! How many people can say that about buying a home?! I highly recommend Gloria Gaschler and will only work with her in my future home owning/selling endeavors.

Description of Work
Buying My First Home

Work Completed On 10/26/2018

Thank you so much for your nice review! I am looking forward to working with you again!

10/24/2018

Julie S.

Gloria found the perfect buyer for our house. It was a tough market and she was always there with expert advice. She made the experience fun and kept us moving forward. I would use her again and suggest her to all my friends.

Description of Work
Sold Our House

Work Completed On 05/29/2017

Thank you so much for your nice review!!

10/10/2018

Catherine M.

Fantastic! I would recommend Gloria to anyone! She has helped us with several transactions and has been the most responsive realtor I’ve ever worked with.

Description of Work
Real estate sale and purchase

Work Completed On 10/10/2018

Thank you so much for your nice review!!

07/31/2018

Joan F.

I wish to highly recommend Gloria Gaschler as a realtor, especially for people like me trying to buy a home for the first time. She was very professional but never pressuring, and always encouraged me. She gave advice, taught me step by step what I should be alert to when looking at the apartments and condos.

Description of Work
I needed to find a new place to live.

Work Completed On 04/20/2018

Thank you so much for this nice review!!! I really enjoyed working with you and getting to know you.

12/18/2017

JILLIAN B.

I hired Gloria as my real estate agent for the sale of my condominium in Northfield, Il. The whole experience was seamless and I was completely satisfied with every step of the way. She arrived on time for every meeting with me and it was a delight to work with her. I am sure that her description of my condo and the photos that were published had a great deal to do with my speedy sale. Although I will not be present for the actual closing in early January, I am leaving it in her very capable hands and have no doubt that all will go smoothly. As I am moving out of state, she will be present when the movers arrive and has also agreed to come back to permit my cleaning lady to enter the premises. All in all, it was a pleasure to meet and work with her and she relieved many stresses for me.

Description of Work
I needed to sell my condo

Work Completed On 12/18/2017

Thanks so much! It was a pleasure selling your condo!

08/29/2017

Martha L.

Gloria was not only a great real estate professional, she was also a sympathetic listener and support after my father passed away and I had no support from the family members. She always responded immediately to questions and helped w issues apart from just selling the house. Like how to dispose of his possessions and assistance in finding a real estate attorney who was also knowledgeable in probate issues. She was superb because she went far beyond routine sales!

Description of Work
Gloria was my real estate agent when I sold my father's house in Illinois after he passed away. She handled all aspects of the listing and final sales contract.

Work Completed On 03/01/2015

Thank you so much. It was so great having another real estate transaction with you.

08/16/2017

Garfield R.

She has been a very conscientus and dependable realtor for us in connection with our many moves. She is professional and dependable and excellent in selling techniques and we are pleased to recommend her very highly as our realtor.

Description of Work
Gloria arranged for the purchase of our condo in Evanston when we moved from San Diego in 2005. She helped selling that condo when we moved to larger quarters in Evanston in 2013. She arranged to sell that condo when we moved to Colorado in 2017.

Work Completed On 06/21/2017

07/26/2017

Mary Ellen F.

She helped us price it right and we were able to sell for above asking price within 3 days of listing the home.

Description of Work
Gloria was our realtor for the sale of our home.

Work Completed On 06/30/2017

05/19/2017

Andrew V.

Gloria is punctual, trustworthy, responsive, available, human, professional, and a lot of fun. She has a warm style that eases the difficulties in buying a home. We've had many experiences working with many real estate agents and been blessed with many good experiences - she's someone I would recommend. She is a pleasure to work with and someone I would recommend. Moreover, she was able to recommend a high quality attorney and inspector which made Gloria a one-stop shop for us. Our kids liked her too!

Description of Work
I found Gloria on Angies List. I called and knew that she would be good to work with. We needed to find a house in Wilmette within a limited timeframe. Our requirements were that we needed to see a long list of houses within a week, choose a house, negotiate and be done with everything.

Work Completed On 04/21/2017

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! I really appreciate your review! I hope you are enjoying your new house.

06/15/2015

Nicole W.

I would highly recommend using Gloria.

Description of Work
She helped us find a house in Wilmette. Gloria was wonderful to work with and we have referred her to a couple of friends who have now used her as well. She is honest and is not just out there looking to make a sale. We were moving to begin a family and she was well aware of schools and areas to live with young kids.