Action Cleaning Systems Inc

Founded 1998 • With Angi since March 2009

430 Highland Rd

Willowbrook, IL 60527

We are a family owned business since 1998. We are fully licensed,insured and certified in carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, and water damage restoration. We also have a drop off plant for cleaning oriental and area rugs. Award winning....

06/30/2015

Rosario A.

He arrived on time, cleaned up afterwards and was very professional.

Description of Work
Cleant and seal grout throughout entire basement space.

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

03/05/2015

Joseph P.

It turned out fairly good. I was hoping my grout would have been cleaner but it wasn't there was some improvement though.

Description of Work
Cleaned grout

02/24/2015

Stuart G.

They were very good. Serivce and everything was great.

Description of Work
$149 for Ceramic Tile and Grout Cleaning & Sealing (up to 300 square feet, up to 3 areas)!

Category floor cleaning

02/16/2015

ANNE M.

Everything went well. The workers were on time and there were no surprises. We have no complaints.

Description of Work
Purchased a big deal of $149 for Ceramic Tile and Grout Cleaning & Sealing!

Thank You SOOOO much!

01/30/2015

Junu K.

I didn't end up using the deal for the service stated but they did other work and did a great job!

Description of Work
I bought a big deal for $149 for Ceramic Tile and Grout Cleaning & Sealing!

Category ceramic tile,floor cleaning

12/29/2014

Martin K.

Never called me back. Tried multiple times with no success.

Description of Work
Ceramic tile and grout cleaning.

Category ceramic tile

[member name removed], This was a very busy and confusing time in my company. If we did not get back with you promptly, I sincerely apologize. I can assure you that this is not common in my company. I take my Angie's List reviews very seriously. If there is a way I can make things right please let me know. I sincerely apologize for the mis-step.

10/13/2014

Scott B.

Best carpet cleaner I've ever used. Pulled most of the moisture out of the carpet, so it dried quickly, and without residue.

Description of Work
3 rooms of carpet cleaning

10/10/2014

Lorraine B.

IT WAS WONDERFUL.!!! THEY DID A WONDERFUL WONDERFUL JOB AND I AM VERY HAPPY.!!! WOULD TELL ANYONE TO HAVE THEM.

Description of Work
ALL VENT CLEANING

08/13/2014

Virginia C.

Contacted by phone and was told to email. Emailed twice with no response.

wrong company

07/14/2014

Ron K.

It was an Angie's List Big Deal that I purchased. It was fine. I had a good experience with them. I paid an additional $20 for scotchguarding. They did a nice job.

Description of Work
They did carpet cleaning.

THANK YOU!!

Air Flows Chicago

We are a dynamic group of professionals that has been serving the community for many years. Our technicians follow NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaning Association) standards and give the same expert attention to each project regardless of the size and cost. - Complete whole-house Air Duct Cleaning - Preformed by certified & trained duct cleaning specialist - We follow NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaners Association) standards and guidelines - We use the highest quality equipment & tools - Improves indoor air quality - Can save you money on energy bills - No mess! We safeguard & protect all areas so your home is as clean as when we started.

Sir Grout Chicago

Sir Grout is adapting to the fight against the "invisible enemy". To cope with social distancing we are offering virtual estimates and during service our techs will take the measures recommended by the CDC, such as no handshaking, multiple hand washing and use of protective equipment. We provide top-rated tile, grout, and stone restoration and care services designed to enhance & protect hard surfaces in homes and businesses. We are a leading innovator and award-winning company in the "hard surface" restoration and care industry that recognizes the special needs of our customers. Our services include: - Grout cleaning, sealing, and recoloring with our renowned ColorSeal process - Tile cleaning and sealing - Stone restoration, honing, and polishing on marble, travertine, granite, slate and other natural stone - Bathroom and shower regrouting and recaulking services - Kitchen and bathroom stone countertop honing and polishing - High durability coatings for extra protection of hard surfaces, indoors and outdoors - Slip-resistant applications Sir Grout has been recognized by notable organizations like Home Advisor, Angie's List, Google, Yelp, TrustDale, Entrepreneur Magazine and others as the best option to restore your hard surfaces in both residential and commercial environments. We offer free, in-home/office consultations and make it quick, easy and convenient for you to learn about our top-quality services. Contact us today and let us transform your hard surfaces to looking like new again in less than a day.

Mr Duct Chicagoland

Mr. Duct is a professional heating & cooling and air duct cleaning service provider specializing in both Commercial & Residential. We are Chicagoland's air quality cleaner choice, specializing in residential, commercial, and industrial ventilation cleanings and furnace & air conditioner cleaning, repair, and installations. We provide NADCA-certified air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning services, also making us Illinois' premier choice for total ventilation care. We even offer expert furnace & air conditioner maintenance checks as well as expert HVAC repair service, so you can count on us for your heating and cooling needs.

Offers by Mr Duct Chicagoland on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Carpet cleaning, water damage restoration specialists, upholstery cleaning, in plant oriental & fine rug cleaning, tile & grout cleaning & sealing, carpet/upholstery protection.

Window Washing, House cleaning.