Great American Plumbing

Founded 2007 • With Angi since February 2012

Great American Plumbing, Inc. Has been A Certified Master Plumber serving the Chicagoland metropolitan area since 1980's. We handle jobs of all sizes, from small residential repairs to large commercial projects. Great American Plumbing Inc. is a Certified State of Illinois Plumbing Contractor & a Certified Chicago Plumbing Contractor....

Torres Construction and Paint

Give us a call or click to schedule an estimate, today!

Crack Attack Waterproofing Team

Crack Attack Team is a family owned and operated Foundation repair/Concrete flat work company. Our services include Exterior waterproofing, Structural repair and Concrete Flat work. Our company has received the 2012 ,2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 2018 Super Service Award! Our mission is to provide the greatest level of personal attention and customer service to all potential & existing clients, to deliver our products & services with highly competent and knowledgeable employees who are committed to continuous improvement and the pursuit of excellence. We also strive to maintain the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, honesty & fairness in our relationships with our customers, suppliers, & employees and to uphold our leadership position in the Foundation repair community by strengthening our ability to attract, retain, & manage a strong customer base.

Offers by Crack Attack Waterproofing Team on Angi
American Crawlspace & Basement Corp

American Crawlspaces Has a Lifetime, Transferable Warranty. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured. American Crawlspaces has 27 years in combined experienced in crawlspace and basement water proofing. Our goal is to be the leader in the water proofing world in continued growth though quality and customer satisfaction. American Crawlspaces will make your home a healthier place to live. Chicago Regulated Business License #2551331

Offers by American Crawlspace & Basement Corp on Angi

02/08/2017

Nisha K.

Category water heater repair

08/23/2016

Ravinder C.

Had to cancel due to no show.

Description of Work
I have ordered plumbing work but no one showed up. I tried to reach out several times and left voice mail. Still there was no response. In the end I had to cancel my order

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning

Unfortunately, due to our 'parked' listing with Angie's list we were unable to process your request. I apologize on behalf of Great American Plumbing and all its staff. Please find my cellphone number below, where I can be reached at anytime. Respectfully, Alex Bratu Manager Great American Plumbing 708-715-7797 cell

12/03/2015

Stephanie S.

10/26/2015

Sherryl F.

It was fine.

Description of Work
Leaking garbage disposal and dripping shower

08/07/2015

Sharon B.

It went ok once he finally arrived after cancelling. Very pleasant

Description of Work
Blew out water line in kitchen & replaced the pop-up drain

Category plumbing,drain pipe,sewer cleaning

07/25/2015

Asuka T.

The technician was scheduled to come at 9am and arrived at 1:30!!! On top of being 4 hours late, he had a very poor attitude and kept complaining that he has other customers waiting! He did a half- a**ed job and I had to keep reminding him to check for leaks and make sure the water turned hot. He gave complaints about the new faucet that i chose and berated me for my selection!!! Never had I experienced such unprofessionalism. Although at the end, he gob the job done ( after much follow up from me), but I will never use them again!!!

Description of Work
Replaced pilot light for water heater and replace kitchen faucet sink

10/24/2014

Keith C.

Alex from Great American Plumbing sent out an extremely professional plumber named Tony to clear the backup issue. Tony was gracious enough to come out to resolve the issue at 9:00pm in the evening after he had been working all day during normal business hours. In a very thoughtful manner, Tony put down plastic sheeting and protective tarps all over the work area to ensure that our carpet would not be damaged while the work was being performed. Tony cleared the sewage backup issue in a very short time and cleaned everything up very nicely. From start to finish, from speaking to Tony when he arrived at my property, I was very confident that Tony would be able to resolve the issue quickly. And that is exactly what he was able to do. I would definitely recommend Great American Plumbing (especially Alex and Tony) to anyone who experiences any type of plumbing issue. You will be in great hands with them!!! These 2 guys will provide a level of customer service and professionalism that will be hard to beat. They got the job done right and got it done the 1st time!

Description of Work
Unfortunately there was a sewer backup at my rental property. I used American Plumbing to resolve the issue.

08/28/2014

Vicki D.

This is the best plumber in Chicago! Back story: we had our sewer line cleaned by a different company in December; we had sewer back-up in April and called that same company to come back out and re-root the line. We paid that company about $1000 for both visits. 2 weeks after that companies 2nd visit we had heavy rains and our sewer backed-up flooding our newly finished basement from wall to wall! I don't recommend Rocket Plumbing. I do however, highly recommend Great American Plumbing! We called GAP with about 3 inches of sewer water in our basement. John came out promptly. He assessed the situation thoroughly and solved the problem - tree roots! John is a professional plumber. He explained what he had discovered in terms of the front yard and apron tree roots; he took a look at our catch basin just to make sure we wouldn't have problems down the line and he walked my husband through a maintenance program to help keep the roots growth down. Excellent service. Very knowledgable. Assessed the situation and resolved the problem. John is a professional plumber.

Description of Work
cleared our sewer line

11/18/2012

Nancy M.

Called John at 6:00 pm on Sunday. Came over immediately. All the drains were backing up into my kitchen sink. He rodded out sewer line and found old tree roots in sewer line. I will have him fix the broken pipe in the future. He was very helpful and gave me information to help keep the lines clear of tree roots. I would definitely recommend him

Description of Work
Rodded out main sewer line.

Category sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

09/25/2012

James L.

The primary reason I called John was to a root my sewer line to determine the reason the basement, but he came in and instead of rooting the sewer he determined that it was because the sewer in the street collapsed and was being pushed into my basement. John saved me a lot of money by figuring that out before having to root the entire line. We also had a broken pipe that just happened after calling, so John was more than happy to fix that quickly.

Description of Work
Determine basement flooding cause and fix broken pipe

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Great American Plumbing

Founded 2007 • With Angi since February 2012

8519 Candlelight Drive West

WILLOW SPRINGS, IL 60480

Sewer Line Repairs & Replacement,Water Heater Repairs & Replacement,Power Roding, Sewer & Drain Cleaning,Waste Lines,Jetted or Located Water Softeners,New Construction,Garbage Disposal Installation & Repair,Water Lines Thawed,Code Corrections,Occupancy Violations,Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling,Sump Pumps Repairs & Replacement,Injector Pumps Repairs Pump & Replacement,Catch Basin Cleaning & Repair,Low Water Pressure Specialist,Gas Piping Installation & Repair,Faucet & Fixture Installation

n/a