Universal Upholstering Inc

Founded 1987 • With Angi since June 2010

Universal Upholstering - professional upholstery & furniture repair shop, established in 1991. Located in Wheeling with 7,500 square feet of the working space. Our values are based on dedication, craftsmanship and dependable services for the customers in upholstering and furniture repair. We provide an affordable alternative to replacement of furnishings both for residential and commercial accounts, specialize in upholstering, furniture repair and woodwork....

homelyft inc.

homelyft inc.

HomeLyft is a fully-certified, Chicago-based remodeling contractor specializing in home and commercial remodeling. With over 25 years of experience and a dedicated commitment to quality, we’ve established ourselves as local leaders in the industry. We specialize in customized solutions that transform your space and exceed your expectations. Whether it’s a kitchen remodel or overall renovation services, we keep customer satisfaction at the forefront to deliver a finished product you’ll love! Our detail-oriented, expert team is always focused on delivering the best return for your investment.

06/14/2018

Great! Great service, expert workmanship, money well spent, and finished job before due date. I would use Universal Upholstering Inc. again with all my upholstering projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Caning of chair and repair and upholstery of 5 chairs

12/10/2017

Leon was fabulous to work with. Suggested fabric that was not outrageous in price, and the chairs are beautiful. He was extremely helpful and very responsive to any questions. The price includes all materials re

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
6 chairs reupholstered, and 4 of them needed to be braced and reglued.

CATEGORY furniture repair

09/07/2017

They were fine for what I needed and they had a good selection of fabrics. They had a good price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Universal Upholstering last year. I had 2 chairs and a love seat recovered.

CATEGORY upholstery

06/02/2017

They did an amazing job. I wasn't sure it would turn out well considering it had been loved nearly to death. I'm so proud of my beautiful loveseat now. I will be using them again for sure!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reupholster a loveseat

12/20/2016

Excellent! Good price, great choice of fabrics, and it was done in a timely manner. Great people to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reupholster 2 round chairs

CATEGORY furniture repair,upholstery

Upholstering, automotive upholstery, leather repair, leather restoration, furniture repair, custom furniture.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check