LEE'S CARPET CLEANING

Founded 1982 • With Angi since August 2001

Lee's Carpet Cleaning has been in business since 1982 servicing the North shore and surrounding suburbs from Wheeling, IL. Lee continues to be fully committed to giving you quality cleaning, done right. When you request our service, Lee will send fully insured trained uniform technicians to your home/business on time and provide you the most detailed high quality cleaning. ...

Sir Grout Chicago

Sir Grout is adapting to the fight against the "invisible enemy". To cope with social distancing we are offering virtual estimates and during service our techs will take the measures recommended by the CDC, such as no handshaking, multiple hand washing and use of protective equipment. We provide top-rated tile, grout, and stone restoration and care services designed to enhance & protect hard surfaces in homes and businesses. We are a leading innovator and award-winning company in the "hard surface" restoration and care industry that recognizes the special needs of our customers. Our services include: - Grout cleaning, sealing, and recoloring with our renowned ColorSeal process - Tile cleaning and sealing - Stone restoration, honing, and polishing on marble, travertine, granite, slate and other natural stone - Bathroom and shower regrouting and recaulking services - Kitchen and bathroom stone countertop honing and polishing - High durability coatings for extra protection of hard surfaces, indoors and outdoors - Slip-resistant applications Sir Grout has been recognized by notable organizations like Home Advisor, Angie's List, Google, Yelp, TrustDale, Entrepreneur Magazine and others as the best option to restore your hard surfaces in both residential and commercial environments. We offer free, in-home/office consultations and make it quick, easy and convenient for you to learn about our top-quality services. Contact us today and let us transform your hard surfaces to looking like new again in less than a day.

JEJ Masterclean Inc

JEJ Masterclean is a residential and commercial full service cleaning contractor specializing in detail cleaning. I have 43 years experience working in the cleaning industry which included 28 years as a field technician for Servicemaster and four years as a general manager of ten franchises. Due to the downturn in the economy I was released from ServiceMaster. I have decided to take my lifetime of cleaning experience and start my own company where I can continue to serve you, the customer, with a personalized service and detail cleaning. All work performed by Master clean will be done by myself, the owner. I am a strong believer in the importance of quality customer service and this enables me to provide you with the quality and professionalism you deserve. There are no initial service fees or trip charges. I look forward to the opportunity of providing service for all of your cleaning needs.

Offers by JEJ Masterclean Inc on Angi
Office Fairies Inc

We are Office Fairies! We are a team of highly skilled cleaning ladies who specialize in cleaning offices, common areas but not limited to it. We also clean homes, apartments, condos, townhomes, warehouses, storefronts, medical buildings, etc. Office Fairies is owner operated and in business for a couple of years.

04/11/2018

At the risk of sounding boring, my review is again totally positive. The guys who came to my condo were thorough, professional, and friendly. I couldn't have asked for better service

Description of Work
Carpet and furniture cleaning in my home

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

10/12/2015

quality of work has been excellent. Price is very reasonable.

Description of Work
Just rug cleaning this last time. Lee has done great work in rental unit for me including urine soaked carpeting and hard wood floor repair on floors that were mistreated by pets.

11/25/2014

The job went well,work was performed in a timely,neat manner.We would use the service again,no complaints.

Description of Work
Clean carpet in our home

09/01/2014

The were a few minutes past their scheduled time, but they called to let me know. It wasn't an issue. They were courteous , friendly, & quick. They were aware of the fact that I had a dog & cat to be sure neither of them got out during the cleaning. I would recommend them to anyone. My carpet wasn't super wet like Stanley steamer's have done in the past. It dried in the time frame they gave me. I ...

Description of Work
They cleaned 2 bedrooms, 2 closets, living room, hall runner & staircase. They had their job cut out for them. I have an old cat that had urinated in my closet and bedroom. They were able to get rid of all traces of it.

01/14/2014

This carpet cleaning experience was wonderful! Both technicians knew what they were doing and cleaned our shop carpeting thoroughly and efficiently. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned our shop carpeting.

Category carpet cleaners

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Wood Floors, Fire & Smoke Damage, Carpet Repairs, Oriental Rugs, Water Damage, Steam Pressure Washing

MasterCard, Discover, Check