KLEES ELECTRIC

Founded 1973 • With Angi since July 2010

Electrical...

The owner is licensed electrician who personally performs all free estimates. Troubleshooting and installation and oversees all the work being done in your home/bussines- You have a problem you can not deal with, we will help you.Great competition in the U.S. market. mean the entire company, the team that constantly improve and develop our skills for our clients. With us the customer is the most important person in the business because we strive that each client was fully satisfied with the project

North Suburban Electric, Inc. is a full service and repair Company. Our Company has been in business since 1981 and are guided by the principles of Honesty and Integrity. Our Electricians are background checked and drug tested for your safety. We offer worry free, flat rate up front prices for your peace of mind. We charge by the job not the hour. We insist that our customers know the price up front before we start the job. We offer complete customer satisfaction.

We are a premier electrical services company offering support to residential, commercial, and industrial clients throughout the greater Chicagoland area. Since opening our doors 20 years ago, we’ve never stopped striving to provide the innovative, timely and cost-effective solutions our clients have come to expect.

08/16/2017

It went very well. The two Electricians were very professional and explained everything they were doing to me. When they left I was expecting to pay them for the work, when they told me the owner would bill me for the work. One week later I received a bill and promptly paid it. I would definitely use this company for any future electrical work in the future.

Description of Work
I needed two new wires (20 amp) pulled from main circuit box in basement to 2 floor of house to put two upstairs bathrooms on their own circuit. Many outlets and wall switches required to be opened to determine the run from basement to upstairs bathrooms. After wires were connected the two Electricians reconnected and re-twisted wire connecting in every outlet and switch they opened. They also replaced a bad 15 amp circuit, and installed a new 20 amp circuit along with two new 20 amp GIF outlets in both bathrooms.

07/22/2017

I needed to have some new electrical wires run from basement fuse panel to upstairs to off load 2 bath rooms outlet load on the circuit. The two electricians that came out were very knowledgeable about older house wiring and they were friendly and explained what they were doing throughout the process. I would use Klees Electric again for any electrical work in the future.

Description of Work
Electrical

10/07/2016

Category generator service

12/18/2015

Description of Work
reasonably priced, punctual, thorough

10/06/2015

Description of Work
Had the yearly tune up of my generator done, everything went fine.

Electrical