Blangiardo Bros. Landscaping Inc.

Founded 2002 • With Angi since October 2009

Accepts credit cards through PayPal. Additional service areas - Long Grove, Mt Prospect, Northbrook, Palatine, Prospect Heights, Riverwoods, Vernon Hills, Wheeling, Wilmette, and more....

Pointe Pest Control

Pointe Pest Control

At Pointe Pest Control we take pride in protecting your home from year-round invaders and seaonal pests. We are committed to providing safe and environmentally conscious options to tackle even the toughest pest problems . Our service is backed by the best guarantee in the business. If we do not provide a service to your level of satisfaction, we will promptly return for free until you are satisfied. The Natural Choice is Pointe Pest Control. The team at Pointe Pest Control is committed to providing safe and environmentally conscious options to tackle even the toughest pest problems.

08/15/2019

John did a wonderful job! Was one of the only contractors who returned my initial inquiry calls. Set up appt right away. Was honest about when he could do the work. Was flexible when we asked to lower the estimate by doing less planting. The planting was done neatly. Looks amazing! Wish we had done this job years ago.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Planting of 15 5 foot evergreen bushes along lot line

CATEGORY landscaping

05/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called them and asked about lawn service. They asked for my e-mail address. |They would come by and take a look and e-mail me with an estimate. 4 days later, no e-mail, no return call, nothing.

CATEGORY lawn service

I apologize for this incident. I do not have any record of you requesting an estimate. I would be more than happy to come out and give you an estimate on any of our services. I can be reached via email: or my personal cell phone 847-815-5326

07/28/2014

06/03/2014

John is very professional. Is prompt and provides a great service at reasonable prices.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard clean up

10/23/2009

We spend $32.00 a week just for the yard work. The price does not include the trimming and the clean-ups. We have a massive yard. The company is extremely reasonable compared to the others. They are responsive. They come out and give suggestions, but they don't try and sell us stuff that we don't need. Honesty is a big thing with us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The landscaping company comes out and does the yard work, trims, removes bushes, and cleans up.

CATEGORY lawn service

Mowing - edging, power blowing walks & driveway, landscape design - new construction & installations, planting, seeding, power seeding, power raking, sprinkler installation, retaining walls, brick pavers, low voltage & safety lighting, gutter cleaning, trimming & pruning, bobcat, lawn - spring & fall clean-up, power seeding, crabgrass, pre-emergent fertilizer, three weed killer applications, two grub controls & insecticides, four fertilizers & two aerations.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check