Air Blue Heating & Cooling Inc

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

513 N Wolf Rd

Wheeling, IL 60090

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Air Blue Heating & Cooling Inc. is full service heating and cooling company staffed by experienced, trained, and courteous professionals. We serve you with over 30 years of HVAC field experience. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service, and will make sure that your every HVAC need and request is satisfied 100% of the time. Air Blue Heating & Cooling, Inc. is fully licensed, bonded, insured, and our technicians are factory trained. We are a member of the North American Technician Excellence (NATE) which is the leading certificate program for technicians in the heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, and refrigeration (HVAC/R) industry and is the only test supported by the entire industry. We offer safety efficiency maintenance agreements as a pillar to the reliability of your heating and cooling needs. To maintain your system for year-round comfort and reliability. we recommend you get your spring and fall tune-up and service every year....

HVAC Companies (626)air duct cleaning (24)water heaters (14)appliance repair (10)gas leak repair (9)dryer vent cleaning (8)home inspection (6)metal fabrication (4)solar companies (3)small appliance repair (3)fireplace services (2)home automation (1)

02/10/2021

Got my furnace up and running quick and at a very reasonable cost.

Description of Work
Heating

Work Completed On 02/10/2021

04/16/2019

I have used other companies for duct cleaning before and I have to say that even though this one was a little more expensive, I definitely saw the quality of the actual cleaning. Thank you for everything.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning and furnace check

Work Completed On 04/09/2019

04/10/2019

Extremely fast service very knowledgeable technician price was fair

Description of Work
Furnace was not turning on

Work Completed On 02/14/2019

I am very pleased to hear that your experience went well with our company. We look forward to working with you in the near future.

04/09/2019

Overall very quick at getting me scheduled and the technician was very polite. This was the first time I have used Air Blue, but I was very satisfied so far.

Description of Work
Air Conditioner Check

Cost $73.95

Work Completed On 04/04/2019

04/08/2019

They fixed the job, were very professional, showed up on time and the problem was fixed.

Description of Work
Needed help when my furnace went out.

Work Completed On 03/11/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. There is nothing worse than not having heat when its freezing out. Thank you again and please call our office if you need anything else.

03/31/2019

All I have to say is since day 1, this company has always been there for me. Thank you again!!

Description of Work
No Heat coming from furnace

Work Completed On 02/04/2019

Thank you for being a loyal customer and thank you for all the customers you have referred to us. Its always a pleasure.

03/27/2019

Overall, Great experience with Air Blue Heating and Cooling. Problem was quickly diagnosed/fixed within a short time and for a reasonable price. I will be using them for all of my future Furnace and AC issues.

Description of Work
Problem with Heat

Work Completed On 03/27/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We really appreciate the positive feedback.

03/21/2019

I hired Air Blue to install a new Water Heater, Furnace and AC. The company was recommended from my son so I figured I’d give them a try. The installation went very smoothly. The installers were friendly and I really liked that they cleaned up everything when they were done. I have not had any issues with my new system. Very friendly and honest. If needed, I would contact them again. Very pleased,

Description of Work
Heater, Furnace and AC

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

Work Completed On 10/01/2017

Thank you very much for the positive feedback. I am glad everything went smooth and I am glad everything is working great. We look forward to working with you in the near future.

03/15/2019

I was not planning on purchasing a new furnace, mine was 12 years old. When the cold snap came through it stopped heating. After doing some research I figured it would be better just to replace it. I had 3 estimates and Air Blue had the best price and also the gentleman that came out to give me the price did everything he could to get me the best price. The install was done the next day and everyt...

Description of Work
Furnace Install

Work Completed On 03/05/2019

I am so glad we were able to come out and take care of you when we had that bad weather. We appreciate feedback like this in order to know how to improve or overall how we are doing as a company. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with others.

03/14/2019

They were great, air-con was out and they came and repaired the air conditioning same afternoon. They were great, we had 3 to 4 times, and the pricing was better than the other quotes we got, and they were just great, could not say much good thing about them. They were really fantastic. Strongly recommend them.

Description of Work
Air Conditioning system repairs

Work Completed On 08/20/2018

You have been a great customer of Air Blue for a while now. Thank you taking the time to review our company with the positive feedback. I know we will be servicing you soon. Please call our office for anything.

We Install New and Service all heating and cooling equipment for your home or business, such as Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Humidifiers, Thermostats etc. We also perform air quality testing and we pride ourselves on making homes air more comfortable and cleaner. We also do Boilers, Water Heaters and Ductless systems.