Air Blue Heating & Cooling Inc

Founded 1983 • With Angi since November 2009

**$25 off any repair $100 or more (exclusions apply) ASK US FOR DETAILS** Air Blue Heating & Cooling Inc. is full service heating and cooling company staffed by experienced, trained, and courteous professionals. We serve you with over 30 years of HVAC field experience. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service, and will make sure that your every HVAC need and request is satisfied 100% of the time. Air Blue Heating & Cooling, Inc. is fully licensed, bonded, insured, and our technicians are factory trained. We are a member of the North American Technician Excellence (NATE) which is the leading certificate program for technicians in the heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, and refrigeration (HVAC/R) industry and is the only test supported by the entire industry. We offer safety efficiency maintenance agreements as a pillar to the reliability of your heating and cooling needs. To maintain your system for year-round comfort and reliability. we recommend you get your spring and fall tune-up and service every year....

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+34 more images

HVAC Companies (631)water heaters (14)air duct cleaning (24)appliance repair (10)gas leak repair (9)dryer vent cleaning (8)home inspection (6)metal fabrication (4)electrician (4)solar companies (3)small appliance repair (3)fireplace services (2)

08/05/2022

Carl G.

Excellent, fair price prompt professional service, highly recommended

Description of Work
Residential Install - AC

Work Completed On 08/05/2022

06/24/2022

Mark S.

Highly Recommend: Submitted quote request through Angi and received call to schedule service with Air Blue within 5 minutes. Great communication. Very friendly and professional from start to finish. Chris was our tech and he did a great job. He explained everything he was doing and made recommendations on preventing future maintenance issues.

Description of Work
Repair/ Service a Central Air Conditioning System

Work Completed On 06/24/2022

05/17/2022

Charles V.

Tech arrived early, Great, Very Professional, Courteous, performed a Great Job!!! Very Neat & Clean!!! Will Definitely Use Again!

Description of Work
Replaced Furnace & added Humidifier

Cost $4,847.5

Work Completed On 05/16/2022

Thank you for your confidence in Air Blue Heating & Cooling. We look forward to future business with you!

06/22/2021

Tom N.

They quickly got out here to fix out A/C issue

Description of Work
A/C Service

Work Completed On 11/12/2021

02/10/2021

wendy W.

Got my furnace up and running quick and at a very reasonable cost.

Description of Work
Heating

Work Completed On 02/10/2021

04/16/2019

Jola K.

I have used other companies for duct cleaning before and I have to say that even though this one was a little more expensive, I definitely saw the quality of the actual cleaning. Thank you for everything.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning and furnace check

Work Completed On 04/09/2019

04/10/2019

Marcin C.

Extremely fast service very knowledgeable technician price was fair

Description of Work
Furnace was not turning on

Work Completed On 02/14/2019

I am very pleased to hear that your experience went well with our company. We look forward to working with you in the near future.

04/09/2019

Joanna K.

Overall very quick at getting me scheduled and the technician was very polite. This was the first time I have used Air Blue, but I was very satisfied so far.

Description of Work
Air Conditioner Check

Cost $73.95

Work Completed On 04/04/2019

04/08/2019

Daniel R.

They fixed the job, were very professional, showed up on time and the problem was fixed.

Description of Work
Needed help when my furnace went out.

Work Completed On 03/11/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. There is nothing worse than not having heat when its freezing out. Thank you again and please call our office if you need anything else.

03/31/2019

Brian S.

All I have to say is since day 1, this company has always been there for me. Thank you again!!

Description of Work
No Heat coming from furnace

Work Completed On 02/04/2019

Thank you for being a loyal customer and thank you for all the customers you have referred to us. Its always a pleasure.

03/27/2019

Bob S.

Overall, Great experience with Air Blue Heating and Cooling. Problem was quickly diagnosed/fixed within a short time and for a reasonable price. I will be using them for all of my future Furnace and AC issues.

Description of Work
Problem with Heat

Work Completed On 03/27/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We really appreciate the positive feedback.

03/21/2019

lynn G.

I hired Air Blue to install a new Water Heater, Furnace and AC. The company was recommended from my son so I figured I’d give them a try. The installation went very smoothly. The installers were friendly and I really liked that they cleaned up everything when they were done. I have not had any issues with my new system. Very friendly and honest. If needed, I would contact them again. Very pleased,

Description of Work
Heater, Furnace and AC

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

Work Completed On 10/01/2017

Thank you very much for the positive feedback. I am glad everything went smooth and I am glad everything is working great. We look forward to working with you in the near future.

03/15/2019

Wes H.

I was not planning on purchasing a new furnace, mine was 12 years old. When the cold snap came through it stopped heating. After doing some research I figured it would be better just to replace it. I had 3 estimates and Air Blue had the best price and also the gentleman that came out to give me the price did everything he could to get me the best price. The install was done the next day and everything went very smooth. No issues since .

Description of Work
Furnace Install

Work Completed On 03/05/2019

I am so glad we were able to come out and take care of you when we had that bad weather. We appreciate feedback like this in order to know how to improve or overall how we are doing as a company. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with others.

03/14/2019

Sundeep K.

They were great, air-con was out and they came and repaired the air conditioning same afternoon. They were great, we had 3 to 4 times, and the pricing was better than the other quotes we got, and they were just great, could not say much good thing about them. They were really fantastic. Strongly recommend them.

Description of Work
Air Conditioning system repairs

Work Completed On 08/20/2018

You have been a great customer of Air Blue for a while now. Thank you taking the time to review our company with the positive feedback. I know we will be servicing you soon. Please call our office for anything.

03/01/2019

Brielle M.

The technician showed up on time, was very polite and explained went over some ways to help with my allergies. I am looking forward to working with them in the near future!!!

Description of Work
Furnace Tuneup

Work Completed On 02/25/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our company. We really appreciate the kind words and we look forward to hearing from you again.

02/19/2019

Pawel B.

Fantastic like always. I have no complaints.

Description of Work
Regular service I receive from the company every Fall and Spring.

Work Completed On 10/01/2018

Thank you for submitting a review for our company. We are glad you were satisfied with our services and we appreciate a good review. Thank you for your business and we hope to be able to work with you in the future. Sincerely, Air Blue Inc.

11/14/2018

Bruce and Laurie C.

They did an excellent work, they were honest and they come quickly when you call them for service, I was very happy with their work so I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Fall check up of our HVAC System

Work Completed On 10/31/2018

Thank you for choosing our company to meet your HVAC needs. We appeciate your business. Please do not hesitate to call our office with any questions or concerns. Air Blue Heating & Cooling Family

06/20/2018

Tom H.

Workers handles a difficult installation (12th floor of a mid-rise, vintage building) with skill. Their handling of the disruptions created by a two-day install was professional and sensitive. The cleanup and removal of the old system was thorough.

Description of Work
Replace central air space-pac system.

Work Completed On 06/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time out to review our services on Angie's List. We are glad you had a positive experience with our installers . We look forward to doing more work with you in the near future. Please call our office if you have questions. 847-947-8331. Air Blue Inc.

06/01/2018

Matt D.

I took advantage of the $59 diagnostic through Angie’s List on 5/31/18. The tech they sent out was great. He was on time, pleasant, neat, and informed me that the condenser motor was seized and needed to be replaced. He checked pricing and told me the cost to repair would be $800-$1000. My AC is probably over 25 years old...not worth paying that much to fix. The tech and I discussed replacing the unit and that he would need to send out a sales person in order to do an estimate - I agreed. After the tech left, I looked into pricing on condenser motors online. Parts ranged from $80-$150. I pulled the model number from my broken fan motor and actually found it online for $42 (new, albeit on clearance). I ended up buying that and 2 capacitors for $80 including shipping. I know very little about HVAC systems and have never attempted to repair one before, but am kinda handy. From start to finish it took about 2 hours including the 30 min to free up a rusted bolt. I only detailed the work I did to let everyone know how overpriced the repair estimate was, especially considering the little amount of money I spent on parts and that as a complete novice I fixed the unit in a fairly short period of time. I also saw that a typical charge for a company to replace a fan motor was $400-$500. So these guys were literally gonna charge me double the average cost. To put the frosting on the cake, so to speak, they still haven’t reached out to provide an estimate on a new system (not that I’d use them). I’m really not sure why they’d scare me into buying a new AC, but then not make an effort to actually sell it to me.

Description of Work
AC repair - plus estimate for new system

Work Completed On 05/31/2018

I am extremely sorry that you felt the price was too much. I know our Service Manager contacted you and explained the the technician that came out to your residence was a newer employer and he entered the wrong task code and that is why the price was so high. The price was actually supposed to be $462.00. I also apologize that no one contacted you right away for the estimate. This was an error on my end. I am normally very good at calling customers to schedule the estimates within a day or 2. If you would still like to have an estimate I would love to send someone out and we will try to get something for the inconvenience. The only reason we suggest at least getting a few estimates is due to the age of the unit. Most units have a life span of 15-18 years and that is IF we get it turned up every year and go with all recommendations from previous visits. Also with the age of the unit, R-22 is being phased out every year. This year if your unit requires more than is allowed, than you have to replace unit. R-22 is also ranging in prices that are extremely high. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call our office at any time. Thank you again for your feedback. We appreciate ALL feedback so we know as a whole how to improve as a company. Air Blue Heating and Cooling

03/16/2018

Candice C.

We needed a new water heater and furnace. Very professional, good pricing, great service. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Water heater and furnace replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

Thank you for posting your review. We appreciate your time and effort in doing so. We would like you to know that we rely on customer's reviews for future business and because of customers like you, we stay in business. Thank you.

03/12/2018

Elizabeth W.

Al our tech was fantastic! The office was a bit slow, difficult to make contact with at times (understaffed I assume), but our experience generally very good. We would hire them again (and will ask for Al!)

Description of Work
Service and replacement of two humidifiers

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 01/15/2018

Dear customer, Thank you for your positive review. We are very happy that AL meet your expectations. As an office assistance I will make sure that we will improve in terms -customer service. Thank you.

01/29/2018

Dennis S.

First installation had to be corrected

Description of Work
New Furnace

Work Completed On 01/29/2018

First of all THANK YOU for your positive feedback. I would like to apologize for any issues you experience with part of your installation. Since your are our customer since 2015 we want you to be happy and 100% satisfy. If you will have any questions or concerns please fell free to contact the office at 847-947-8331 Lara B.

01/08/2018

Don S.

Good, was not too informative but he did tell me what I needed...

Description of Work
Furnace tune up