Evergreen Tree Service

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2010

1209 Warrenville Rd

Wheaton, IL 60189

Evergreen Landscape Company is a fully insured landscape contractor serving Wheaton, Illinois, and much of the rest of DuPage County. Our specialty is transforming outdoor spaces, no matter what their condition, into beautifully designed landscapes. Ask truly creative people what they like best

10/17/2016

Alan V.

Very well -- took a while to get on their schedule, but good work, excellent clean-up.

Description of Work
Shrubs & bushes (dogwoods, lilacs) trimmed, various perennials (yucca, lilies, ferns) dug up.

10/17/2016

Alan V.

Mistakenly trimmed some lilacs.

Description of Work
Trimming, plant removal.

Category landscaping, tree service

06/11/2015

Steven H.

Description of Work
I have used Evergreen Tree Svc for years. They are prompt, reasonably priced and willing to take on whatever task we have for them in the yard. This time they cleaned out several large bushes, did general spring cleaning, trimmed one large tree, took out a dead tree and dug out an old basketball hoop post that was no longer wanted. Very pleased with their service.

06/30/2014

James S.

Description of Work
Evergreen installed a paver patio and landscaping around our house per design by primary contractor, Kevin Clarke our landscape designer. The crew hit the deck running and did a professional and thorough job in completing the work in three days. We are very pleased with the results.

02/12/2014

Mary Lou D.

Description of Work
Removed a dying ash tree.

01/25/2013

BARBARA W.

They seemed like a pretty responsible and good company but I went with somebody else. They were more expensive than the one I went with. The person that gave the estimate was forthright and pleasant. Their estimate wasn't unreasonable. He gave me a quote right on the spot. They came within a short period of time.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from Evergreen Landscape & Tree Company to remove some arborvitae trees.

10/29/2012

Jill F.

They were extremely competitively priced so I was very happy to have the quality of their work be exactly what I expected. Salvador and his crew were prompt, efficient, and did what they said they would do for the price they quoted.

Description of Work
Tree and stump removal.

08/03/2012

Jan R.

Description of Work
We had tons of trees down from the last big storm. I started calling around for estimates to get the clean up done. Most of the tree services told me it was at least a week before anyone could come out and give me an estimate. Evergreen came out within the hour. In three days they were here doing the job. Excellent work and service and a super fair price. They cleaned up so well you would never know there was trees laying all over and huge branches dangling. Great job.

09/23/2011

Melody E.

The experience with the company has been positive. They did not leave a lot of debris behind. They didn't destroy my shrubs or other vegetation in my yard. They didn't leave tracks. There's nothing much that you can say about tree removal. They cleaned up the mess to my satisfaction to what it was before they arrived. I will use their services again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Evergreen Tree Service & Landscape for tree service. I last used their services approximately in June. They removed a tree and ground out a stump.

06/15/2011

Amanda T.

My experience with them has been very positive. I definitely like them and I definitely recommend them. I use them every year. They do a good job. The owner is the head guy and we've always enjoyed working with him. The crew does a really top quality job. We use them every year because we are happy with the work they do. We would definitely use their services again in the future.

Description of Work
We used Evergreen Tree Service & Landscape. We last used their services this week. They did the spring clean up. They usually do the edging on our beds. This year we had them cut out a couple of new beds. They trimmed bushes and put in new mulch.

12/15/2008

ALICIA W.

They did a really neat job. They cleaned up everything and did a fantastic job. I recommended him to some of my neighbors. It looked as though they hadn't even been here.

Description of Work
I had them remove an ornamental tree and prune some other trees in the backyard.

Horacio's Precision Landscaping

We specialize in all phases of landscaping, hardscaping, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Pepe's Tree Service

Pepe's Tree Service has been in business for the last 15 years helping serve DuPage, Kane, and Will Counties. We are an owner operated business and I am on site for all jobs, ready to answer any questions you may have about your upcoming project. We are fully insured and ready to come help you with your next tree removal or landscaping needs. Safety is our #1 Priority! I offer free estimates and Emergency Services so please call or click for an estimate today!

GABE'S PAVERS IRRIGATION

Free Estimates on: Landscape Services: Yard clean up, edging, mulching. Brick Pavers: Install new or repair old brick walkways and patios. Irrigation Systems: Install new, maintain old, winterizing. Tree removal: All sizes from small to large. Snow Removal: Commercial or Residential

Evergreen Tree Service offers quality service specializing in residential and commercial landscape maintenance, design and installation of plants. Snow plowing and salting services.