Beyond Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1986 • With Angi since July 2010

2142 N Summit St

Wheaton, IL 60187

Beyond Carpet & Flood Restoration is a family-owned carpet cleaning and flood restoration service business located in Wheaton, IL. Our core business philosophy centers around total customer satisfaction. We offer exceptional service, value and integrity for our clients. Experience, skill, and attention to detail are all reasons you should choose Beyond Carpet & Flood Restoration....

08/26/2016

Sue M.

I've never been disappointed and would never call anyone else for my cleaning needs. Jim (and his crew) goes above and beyond to provide excellent customer service from start to finish. He pays attention to every detail, takes pride in his work, is very knowledgeable (a pro at pet-related issues) and makes sure you are happy when he's done...or he'll come back! And always with a smile!!

Description of Work
Cleaned and deodorized carpets and furniture

10/13/2015

Michelle M.

Jimmy was excellent. He cleaned our carpet at my work facility and got rid of each and every stain. He was even willing to come back if the stains came back and if we weren't 100% completely satisfied. I could tell he really takes pride in his work. Thank you!He even let me use a $50.00 coupon. :)

Description of Work
Cleaned our carpets at my work facility. We had many stains that he was able to get rid of as well.

04/29/2015

Richard B.

Jimmy, the owner, did a great job cleaning our carpets. This is the second time we have used him and he always does a great job. We would highly recommend him to anyone

Description of Work
cleaned and sanitized living room, stairs, and hallway carpets

12/30/2014

Elaine Z.

Beyond Carpet has been cleaning our carpets in our Bolingbrook IL office for over four years. They are thorough and professional. We are a printing company and our carpets get very dirty quickly. Each month they come out and clean on our schedule. If there is ever something that we would like looked at or re-done, Jim is out the next day to look at it and take care of it at no cost to us. Because of the printing inks we use, sometimes we cant' tell if a tough spot came out until it dries. If it didn't, they take care of it right away. I have also used Beyond twice in my home for carpet cleaning. They have done a great job. They will be out again this week for a third time. Even though they have the materials needed for the deep cleaning (we have a new dog doing potty training) and could charge us an arm and a leg, Jim always gives me suggestions to try on the spots instead of just telling us nothing will work but their cleaning. They also leave a spot remover with me both at work and home for the accidents that happen in between cleanings. Love this company!

Description of Work
They clean our carpet in our office once a month.

11/18/2014

Pat H.

Today is the latest of several engagements with Beyond Carpet Cleaning, who we found on Angie's List several years ago. Jimmy, the owner, is the absolute best in the business. He is punctual, respectful, easy to work with, thinks outside the box... but above all, he knows what's needed for whatever types of issues we have, and takes care of it. Pets, kids, parties, etc ~ he determines what's needed & gets beautiful results every single time. Today was no exception: We wanted our white carpeting to be spotlessly clean for our Thanksgiving gathering, and Voila! Jimmy to the rescue! Pet spots are gone, dark edges between rooms vanished, high traffic areas look refreshed... I can't say enough good things. Jimmy even helped me figure out a 'behavior modification' solution for one of our aging pets that developed a bad habit and then refused to be retrained. It took a couple of carpet cleaning 'advise sessions' with Jimmy before the most effective solution was found, and he was so delighted when it worked for us & our misbehaving pet :) There are very few service companies that I am loyal to, but Beyond Carpet Cleaning has our business, period.

Description of Work
Our white carpeting was thoroughly cleaned, and it looks brand new & ready for our Thanksgiving weekend with family!

10/17/2014

Michael C.

They were prompt, courteous, and did a great job with no upselling, which I appreciated.

Description of Work
They cleaned two rooms, a hallway, and a stairway.

09/29/2014

Susan G.

Jimmy and Gabe arrived on time, were professional, asked questions and were a pleasure to deal with. I was very impressed with the equipment (it is a large spinning brush) and afterwards they use cotton cloths that spin as well that pick up most of the solution used to clean the carpets. Most places use wands and the wand did not work well when I had them cleaned previously by another company (however, that could have been because of the type of carpeting but I am not sure). All I know is that they came in, they completed the job, they were hard-working, efficient and were done in about 2 hours. Even when I asked for them to clean my mattress (which was not scheduled), Jimmy had no problem with this and went ahead and did the additional work.

Description of Work
Jimmy and his son cleaned our burber carpeting (which is very difficult to clean). I had had it cleaned once before but they just used a wand which did not do a very good job. This was in a high-traffic area and was very dirty. Fortunately, I did not have to move anything as they put my table up on squares of foam as well as the dining room table where the area rug is. Jimmy came in with his equipment and did a fantastic job cleaning! The carpet looks like brand new and dirt is gone! They also cleaned 2 area rugs (woven) and did a wonderful job as well. I also asked about mattress cleaning and Jimmy was able to do this on the spot. I couldn't believe the dirt that came out of the mattress (and I have a very clean home) but they did a wonderful job - would definitely use them again and I highly recommend them. They use products and equipment which are much better than the rest and I was very impressed! Thanks Jimmy and Gabe!

05/28/2014

SUDHA B.

They did a really good job on removing on a hard to clean turmeric stain. There were two people here doing the work and scheduling was just fine. It took them about 1 -2 hours to complete the job.

Description of Work
I purchased the big deal for $89 for Spring Carpet Cleaning.

05/22/2014

Frank F.

They did a good job. I liked the prices that they quoted me. They came in and they were efficient. They were done in about 4 hours.

Description of Work
Beyond Carpet Cleaning did the carpet cleaning and some furniture cleaning.

03/28/2014

Christine M.

well, it was a Big Deal purchase that was supposed to be $59, but by the time he walked out the door, it ended up being 300$, even though we told him about the coupon. The carpets took forever to dry. The gentleman was very nice and even brought us a bible, but we were not happy with this experience.

Description of Work
The provider came and cleaned our carpets.

PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERS

We are located in California and do not offer regular dry-cleaning services. Premier is the nation's finest suede and leather garment cleaner. WE PREFER THAT YOU CALL US DIRECTLY WITH ANY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS AT (949) 244-0943, OR E-MAIL US AT: leathergods@aol.com. IF YOU EMAIL US, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER. Highly recommended by the finest retail stores in the U.S., including Nordstrom, Armani, Tom Ford, Gene Hiller, etc. Thousands of clients from all over the country who demand the finest quality and workmanship, ship garments to us directly for cleaning, dyeing, and repairs. Other services: purses cleaned and re-dyed, alterations and repairs, re-weaving of fabric garments, and area rug cleaning. Furniture cleaning and dyeing limited to Los Angeles, Orange, and San Diego Counties.

Veterans Cleaning & Restoration Services,Inc.

Veterans Cleaning & Restoration Services,Inc., Is Uniquely Positioned, Mostly Employing “Prior Service” Military Veterans, as our Primary IICRC CERTIFIED Restoration Services Technicians. WHY ? Veterans have a unique ability to pass inspections. Veterans posses “Distinctive” and “Impeccable,” Strong Work and Service Ethics, Integrity and Honesty. Veterans posses the Highest levels of Professionalism and Respect. These qualities are of priceless value to their own workplace associates, and especially to our valued customers. {MISSION} Is to ensure the long term success of our company through creating (a) Happy and Satisfied Customers. (b) Greater Customer Experience. (c) Cleanliness and Promptness. (d) Respect and Transparent Honesty. (e) The belief in going the extra mile for our valued customers. And lastly, to Improve our customers lives with Cleanliness-Focused by staying engaged.

Offers by Veterans Cleaning & Restoration Services,Inc. on Angi
    VINCE'S TILE

We install all types of tile. We also do repairs and also regrouts and grout cleaning We also install laminate flooring 7 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. 29 Years Experience.COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. Free Estimates. The Owner OF VINCE'S TILE IS ON Every Project PHONE # (708) 352-7497 (773)745-3779 (708)828-4232

MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover

Cleaning-carpet, tile, grout, mattress, leather & Oriental rug. Stain & odor removal. Flood damage restoration.

n/a