Berwyn Western Plumbing & Heating Company

Founded 1949 • With Angi since March 2003

4.4

Berwyn Western's business strategy is to deliver unrivaled service, quality and client satisfaction. Our well-qualified and experienced staff serves clients with the highest standards of care and strives to retain and broaden relationships. By contracting with Berwyn Western, you can be assured of professional installations and service. Berwyn Western Plumbing and Heating Company, family owned and operated since 1950, specializes in commercial and residential plumbing, heating and air conditioning sales and services. The company also provides turnkey kitchen and bathroom remodeling, home modifications, renovations for the physically handicapped, basement remodeling and room additions. Berwyn Western boasts a 10,000-square-foot showroom to aid customers in material choices—from ceramic tile to plumbing fixtures. Our staff provides professional design and consultation services at no additional cost. Nearly all our staff members bring an average of 20 plus years of industry experience to your projects. Emergency response is available 24-hours a day 365-days a year by trained and certified staff. Response trucks are stocked with necessary equipment to solve almost any problem. All work is provided in a professional manner. Berwyn Western is fully licensed, insured and bonded and guarantees all of our work....

Aseret Development Series LLC

Aseret Development Series LLC

03/20/2018

Tech thought it would last the season, but failed 2 weeks later. Was able to give me better price due to when it failed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New expansion tank. During installation, discovered a faulty valve.

CATEGORY plumbing

07/11/2017

They were in line with everyone else with their price. I had pretty good response when they did the install, but then afterward, it was very poor. I would have to average it. In the beginning, I would say it was a B, and afterward I would say it was a D and now would say it’s a C for responsiveness. Punctuality once they have an appointment, I would say that’s an A.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had experience with Berwyn Western Heating & Cooling. They completed an installation.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

02/09/2016

It went very well. They were right on time every time they had to come out, they did what they said they would do, and though they weren't able to perform the final check-up for quite some time, they were willing to wait on the final payment of $2700 until we could meet at a mutually-acceptable time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a whole new elite heating & A/C system with humidifier and purifier.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

01/13/2015

They were excellent. Their prices were very competitive. Their service was very good. They came out just recently when we had an issue and fixed it very quickly. I would recommend them for boilers. I got probably eight or nine quotes and they were the best. They got back to me very quickly every time I called them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was looking for boilers and I got Berwyn Western. We had a boiler replaced.

CATEGORY water heater repair

08/18/2014

Provider was prompt, courteous, and professional. Will definitely use this provider in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace coil.

CATEGORY plumbing

Heating & AC, Plumbing, Remodeling.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing