Benito's Landscaping, Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since April 2007

We provide superior workmanship along with reasonable pricing to fit any budget. Our employees have been with us for 10+ years and take pride in the work they perform. We offer 8, 10 and 12 month payment plans for full services. Customer satisfaction is our goal, we treat your home as if it was ours....

Junk Stoppers

Jurassic Junk Removal- Chicago

According to Webster’s Dictionary, the word “junk” means “to dispose of something useless or old” and that’s where we come in! Serving Chicago and surrounding suburbs, as the #1 recommended (and fastest growing) junk and trash removal service, Jurassic Junk Removal strongly believes that environmentally responsible waste management is the only way to ensure a cleaner and greener world that we can all enjoy for generations to come. So whether you’re spring cleaning, moving in, moving out, cleaning out the garage, attic, basement or simply reclaiming precious space at the office - one phone call (or click) is all it takes to make… "YOUR JUNK. EXTINCT." For more information or to schedule a free, onsite estimate, please call our Customer Service Center or simply schedule online at https://jurassicjunk.com/chicago-metro/ (and be sure to ask us how you may be eligible to receive a tax-deductible receipt based on any of your items that we can donate to our local charities!) Thanks for your interest in Jurassic Junk Removal. We’d greatly appreciate your business!

Calzante Construction

Whether you’re looking for a Chicago masonry contractor for new construction, or a Chicago masonry specialist to do some repair work such as tuckpointing, brickwork or stonework to your existing home or business, Calzante Construction is a name you can trust. We are professionals that manage all aspects of your job to ensure it’s completed on schedule and to your satisfaction!

06/11/2020

Beware of Benito's Landscaping. I contacted them for an estimate and some damage that needed correcting and after not hearing back from the m in almost a month, I contacted them and an unprofessional rep named Julie answered the call. I explained to Julie that when the landscaper came to my home, I wanted them to correct the damage aside from giving me an estimate on the other work I needed. She t...

Description of Work
Landscapting work

Category landscaping

07/19/2018

Workers arrived at appointed time and worked straight through whole project. They did excellent and careful work, cleaned up work area every day. Whenever I called the project manager, he answered or returned my call promptly

Description of Work
Rebuild brick patio and stairs, address drainage, create drainage area in back of property.

Category lawn service,masonry,pavers, gravel,pressure washing,drain pipe,hardscaping,patios

06/25/2018

Had someone come out and showed him the area where we wanted a patio and he said they would send me a proposal with a drawing in 2 weeks. After a couple weeks passed I tried to call and no answer so I emailed for info on the proposal, they replied that it would take 2 to 3 weeks to get. I checked my records and emailed back that 4 weeks had passed. Then after the 5th week I asked if they were stil...

Description of Work
Large patio with full kitchen and fire pits.

Category lawn service,patios

Please enter what you would like the response to look like:[MNR], Thank you for your review, however we called and spoke with Angel and let him know we could not accommodate the work you requested. We wish you a wonderful summer and thank you for your interest in Benito's Landscaping.

10/03/2017

All landscape employees were on time, their clean up outstanding. Worked until dark. did not matter how hot or if raining as long as they could perform their duties, they stayed.

Description of Work
Removed stone & replaced w/ sod. Install, relined borders of a very long creek w/ boulders. Cleaned up creek bed. Cemented massive walls (flagstone).

Category landscaping,masonry,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

10/03/2017

All landscape employees were on time, their clean up outstanding. Worked until dark. Did not matter how hot or if raining, so long as they could perform their duties, they stayed.

Description of Work
Removed stone & replaced with sod. Totally relined borders of a very long creek with boulders. Cleaned up creek bed. Cemented massive walls (flag stone).

Category landscaping,pavers, gravel

09/04/2017

When competed it look awesome. They did a great job.

Description of Work
Prepare edging along most of the home and install 3 tons of River Rock, 1 1/2 tons of American Heritage Stones, using Commercial Liner. Power washer existing boulders and place back.

Category landscaper","paver installer","pressure washer

08/16/2017

No help with the permitting process. Took a while to finally get the job scheduled. Crew was fantastic.

Description of Work
Paver bricks to extend width of driveway.

Category lawn service","paver installer

05/04/2017

Use them throughout the year and we are always happy with Benitos

Description of Work
Edging, mulch, pavers at curb, clean up of patio area behind garage, general yard work, gutter cleaning, sprg and fall yard clean up.

Category landscaper","lawn service","leaf removal service","mulch delivery service","hardscaper

04/20/2017

We had a great crew. Pascual came with his men and showed them what we needed done and to take special care of our gardens since we had a lot of spring flowers popping up. They were conscientious, thorough, and very efficient. We were very pleased with them. We will definitely call them again .

Description of Work
We needed spring cleaning and mulching of our flower beds, both front and back of our home.

Category landscaper","leaf removal service","mulch delivery service

04/11/2017

They come when they are scheduled, never missed a day. The lawn looks great. The only things wrong are the jobs I didn't request and I wished I had. I feel they are too expensive, but after comparison shopping this spring they seem to be solidly in line with other companies.

Description of Work
Regular weekly grass cutting, edge trimming; spring and fall cleanup; weed control; monthly weed cleanup in planting beds; winter snow removal and salting.

Category lawn service","leaf removal service","mulch delivery service","snow removal service

2014 Super Service Award winner! We provide Unilock® Brick Paver installation of driveways, sidewalks, patio's, fire pits, retaining walls, water fountains and more. Flooding problems, we bury downspouts and sump pumps, regrading, plantings, sod replacement, weekly lawn maintenance, monthly weed pulling, aeration, over seeding, snow removal - snow plowing, snow blowing, shoveling and much more. Please call or email for a free estimate or to inquire about our services, we'll be happy to help!

Garbage removal