A. PANZICA ENTERPRISE LTD

Founded 1996 • With Angi since July 2010

123 N GRANT ST

Westmont, IL 60559

We do almost everything well, but for those things we don't do well enough, we hire subcontractors. .We have two full time employees,one's a licensed electrician and we have access to licensed plumber at any time.All workers have insurance and active workers comp, always to protect the home

06/09/2016

Lynne O.

After doing the initial work, I decided I needed to replace the bathroom window. He measured the window. When he left, I felt I would be hearing from him with a price on the window and installation cost. I have not been able to get a response from either by email, phone or text to find out what is being done.

Description of Work
He replaced 6 attic windows and measured for (1) additional after all the initial work was done.

Category replacement windows

12/03/2015

Connie Z.

Category plumbing

03/03/2014

Mary S.

Our sump pumps went out during a brief melting of snow in January, 2014. There were 8 inches of water in the basement and it was mounting to the point that it was going reach the furnace. I called Tony in the afternoon and, though he had a full schedule, he came out at 6pm, two new sump pumps in hand, and he dared to wade through water that could have had live electricity in it. In a short time he had installed the sump pumps and the water was flowing out of the basement beautifully. He gave sage advice regarding the water heater and insurance. All of this after 6pm. I cannot tell you how terrific he is. Do not hesitate to hire him. He's a gem.

Description of Work
Replaced two broken sump pumps.

Category plumbing

12/27/2011

Mary J.

Tony needed to make several visits as he fit us in between other jobs. He understood the need to get things done prior to the holidays.

Description of Work
Tony is very knowledgeable and explains everything that is wrong and the best approach to fix it. We had a variety of handyman problems that my husband could do, because he did not the time or tools. Plumbing - toilet base lost it's seal and leaked to lower floors -fixed!; shower handle with slow leak when turned on -fixed! toilet with slow leak -needs to come back as not totally fixed. Electrical -Outside outlets were not functioning-replaced with current outdoor outlets and they now work; undercabinet lights would not work- Fixed Shelf - Asked for a removalable shelf matching others in a closet to increase storage space -done!

Category electrician, handyman service, plumbing, woodworking

10/20/2011

JACQUES C.

Tony Panzica knows his stuff and is willing to share his knowledge with you. He explained why the doors were drafty and fixed them all in a few hours. He came back the next day to fix the screen and install the sump pump. He ordered the window and installed it a week later. But this description of his activities doesn't do him justice: Tony fixes things that he sees in need of fixing. For instance, I noticed that the partly rotten custom-built wooden screen door on the porch, which had previously been sticking, was now opening and closing smoothly. I asked him if he had fixed it, he said: "Sure! It needed to be fixed." That is service! Since he is also an accomplished carpenter, I asked him if he could replace that door. He built one, painted it and installed it the following week all for $250.

Description of Work
Four of the doors to the outside did not close properly and were letting air come through. A large screen on the porch needed replacement. An insulated window needed to be changed. I wanted a battery operated sump pump in the event that ComEd fails us once again after a storm.

Category remodeling, replacement windows, woodworking

08/06/2011

Denise D.

I cannot say enough about how impressed and satisfied I was with Tony's work on the ceiling fan in my cathedral ceiling! The existing fan was broke and Tony evaluated the repair at which time I decided to have him install a new one. His personality is one to please and also to educate about the job, and his work was the professional quality I expected. Tony was on time, presented himself professionally, he was respectful of my property, and he pleasantly offered suggestions not only on this project but on other projects I inquired about. I was so pleased with his follow through that I am having him do another job regarding sky-light repair. I absolutely recommend Tony to anyone who wants honesty, and quality in a job well done!

Description of Work
Evaluated a broken ceiling fan and priced for repair. Installed a new ceiling fan.

Category electrician, handyman service, remodeling

General Masonry Restoration

We are a small company that focuses on customer satisfaction. Over 15 years of experience. We are honest people and guarantee quality work.

2022 Super Service Award

Buzz Home Pro's

For top-of-the-line materials installed by experienced local professionals, choose Buzz Home Pros. We are certified Andersen window installers also installing vinyl windows as well. Also Buzz is an Elite preferred remodeler of James Hardie siding products. We only use in home installers. We were built on a foundation of professionalism, attention to detail and quality services. Our goal is to help you transform your home with quality materials that last the test of time. Specializing in windows, siding, and roofing, we pride ourselves on working directly with the homeowner, so we can target services and achieve 100 percent satisfaction. Learn more about us by calling now for a free estimate! Buzzhomepros.com

2022 Super Service Award

Broad Shoulders Handyman Services

We specialize in handyman services, home repairs, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Work we do not offer but, we have strong solid recommendations for HVAC,new sump pump systems, exterior painting, soffit-fascia and gutter,faux finishes,whole house wood flooring, architect services,interior designer,structual engineer,sprinkler systems, landscaper,carpeting,wallpaper hanging, and roofing.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about A. PANZICA ENTERPRISE LTD

How is A. PANZICA ENTERPRISE LTD overall rated?

A. PANZICA ENTERPRISE LTD is currently rated 4.5 overall out of 5.

What days are A. PANZICA ENTERPRISE LTD open?

A. PANZICA ENTERPRISE LTD is open:

Sunday: 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM

What payment options does A. PANZICA ENTERPRISE LTD provide

A. PANZICA ENTERPRISE LTD accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does A. PANZICA ENTERPRISE LTD offer free estimates?

Yes, A. PANZICA ENTERPRISE LTD offers free project estimates.

Does A. PANZICA ENTERPRISE LTD offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, A. PANZICA ENTERPRISE LTD offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does A. PANZICA ENTERPRISE LTD offer a senior discount?

No, A. PANZICA ENTERPRISE LTD does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by A. PANZICA ENTERPRISE LTD?

Yes, A. PANZICA ENTERPRISE LTD offers warranties.

What services does A. PANZICA ENTERPRISE LTD offer?

A. PANZICA ENTERPRISE LTD offers the following services: We can do a single room addition or a complete second floor. We specialize in kitchen and bathroom renovations.We can do framing,plumbing,electrical,drywall,custom tile showers and heated floors. We also offer the complete range of electrical services.Everything from home(stand-by) generators, to battery back-up sump pumps.Interior finishes from new stairs,hand made trim,custom woodwork,cabinets, and crown.We also do exterior and interior doors as well as windows and siding.

Are there any services A. PANZICA ENTERPRISE LTD does not offer?