J BENAK SERVICE INC

Founded 1949 • With Angi since February 2007

Same location over sixty years. Family owned. Walking distance to train station. ...

Eliot's Complete Auto Repair Shop

Eliot's Complete Auto Repair Shop

Repairing cars since 1986. State of the art repair facility with the latest diagnostic equipment and the latest alingnment equipment. YOU get 2 guarantees not seen anywhere else.. #1) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 30 days and I'll give you all your money back. #2) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 17 days and I'll buy your car. But there are more reasons to use my shop: 3. You may use one of my FREE loaner cars while your car is serviced. 4. 95% of the time your car will be finished the day you drop it off. 5. YOU will be called before any repairs are done to your car, or the repairs are FREE. 6. 24/7 towing by calling Jorge at 773-494-0169 7. I'm 1 1/2 block walk to the CTA Addison El stop. 8. If you can find another shop in the area with more testimonials than I have, I'll give you $500.00! 9. 100% of the parts I use meet or exceed your manufacturer's specifications. 10. If you find another shop with guarantees equal or better than mine I'll give you $500.00!

06/25/2020

My battery was acting funny and I called Mike at Benak to see how busy they were today. He said they were really busy but I was hoping to get it done asap so I could still use the car during the day. He was nice enough to fit me in right away and got me in and out quickly. Wonderful service and a great shop. This was my first experience but I will be back for any other issues that arise!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed battery

01/30/2018

They are always excellent and cordial. They always treat their customers nicely. We would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been going to them for about 30 years for oil changes and repairs.

02/27/2017

I send my whole family to them. They really are a wonderful company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Something came lose underneath the hood. I got my way up there. There was some crazy piece of plastic that got underneath and they didn't charge me. They just put it back into place because it popped out. It was dragging and making a terrible noise.

11/03/2016

They don't cheat you. They give you the straight story even if there is nothing to be done. They're great with customers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use J Benak Service Inc for auto services. They did winterizing.

06/23/2016

They did nice work. It is a very reputable service team. They let you know what you need to do and what you do not need to do. They stand behind their.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed my brakes on my Mercedes.

CATEGORY auto repair

FULL SERVICE AUTO REPAIR & MAINTENANCE.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check