Indoor Air Duct Cleaning LLC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since June 2004

PO Box 7895

Westchester, IL 60154

Indoor Air Duct Cleaning LLC. We're not jacks of all trades and masters of none! We don't sell, service or repair anything having to do with your heating or cooling system, we only specialize in the art and practice of air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning. All of our employees are full time and long term, no subs....

09/03/2021

Timothy M.

First time ever having the air ducts cleaned in my 53 year old Schaumburg. I have a dog and a cat so it was a little overdue! Very happy with the job Indoor Air did. They explained the process thoroughly, pricing was aggressive, and the worker did a great job. Nice to be able to run the air now and not have dust flying around! Highly recommended

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning in residential home in Schaumburg

09/08/2017

Phyllis A.

I tend to have the air ducts cleaned after building projects and on a routine basis since I have allergies and a shedding pet. This company put the previous services to shame. The technician explained the job and the various techniques he would employ.The cleaning job was quite thorough. Cleaning procedure, equipment, and the technician's expertise guaranteed the quality result. The company is proud of its history, development, and performance. The owner came to the job site to meet me and to provide any needed assistance the technician might need. The technician put in notable time and effort while completing the job. The job site was left neat and orderly. I was quite satisfied with the contracted work.

Description of Work
Air ducts cleaned Dryer vents cleaned

11/18/2015

Vince B.

Description of Work
Cleaned air ducts and dryer vent.

10/29/2015

Jane M.

05/01/2014

Jose V.

The price was pretty reasonable. With regard to responsiveness, they were there later than they said they were going to. I kept calling them, and they wouldn’t pickup.

Description of Work
I used Indoor Air, Inc for my vent. They did air duct cleaning.

08/20/2013

David B.

This company was recommended by the HVAC contractor, Heat Engineering in Countryside, IL. When I called the owner she got back to me right away and was able to schedule a fairly quick time slot. They arrived right on time and the gentleman (sorry I don't have name) was very professional and very clean and thorough. Again, price is rated an A but they aren't the cheapest, they are just the best long-term due to quality of work and long time standing in community.

Description of Work
For the first time in our homes 56 year history the ducts were cleaned and sanitized.

05/25/2013

KENNETH B.

Indoor Air was recommended by the company who replaced my hot water heater. After double-checking Angie's List, I saw that they received very good reviews. The two men who came to do the job were both professional and explained what they were doing. They also pointed out that my dryer vent was not very well-installed over 20 years ago by the original contractor on my townhouse. They were very careful with all pieces of equipment, and covered my steps (the unit is on the second floor) before hauling up the vacuum equipment. The person in charge, Brad, took me outside to view the dryer vent and pointed out some mistakes in the original installation. My only complaint is that Indoor Air charges an extra $50 for scheduling a service call ahead of time. Their preference is basically to be "on call" and call you up when they have a truck in the area. Otherwise, one has to absorb the $50 extra cost, which was necessary in my case, since I live alone. Otherwise, absolutely no complaints.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning, based on the recommendation of Stephens Plumbing and Heating, who replaced my hot water heater.

Category dryer vent cleaning

07/19/2012

Deborah R.

The technician arrived promptly at 7:30 and was very courteous and careful. He explained all that he would be doing, made sure to answer all my questions, and kept me notified of his progress. Our dryer vent is very difficult, but he worked for almost 2 hours to get it done right. He was super conscientious and really did a thorough job throughout the house.

Description of Work
We had all of our air ducts cleaned and sanitized. We also had our dryer vent cleaned out.

04/18/2012

Michelle L.

Very pleased with the service. I called and was able to schedule an appointment for the following week. I inquired about dryer vent cleaning. I was told that they would be happy to look at the dryer and let me know if it needed to be cleaned when they arrived. They asked how much notice I would like prior to their arrival. As promised, the tech called to let me know he would be there in 45 minutes and he was right on time! Very professional and courteous service. I had the ducts and the dryer vent cleaned. He opened up the dryer and the dryer vent to show me what it looked like. It was just starting to get dirty. He said that it was up to me if I wanted to have it cleaned or wait. There was absolutely no pressure to have it cleaned. I chose to have it cleaned because I'm a fanatic about dryer lint and have heard of too many dryer fires. The entire job took about three hours. He kept me informed and let me know what he found. The house was left as clean as it was when he arrived. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning (1 furnace) and dryer vent cleaning

07/01/2011

Linda P.

We had not cleaned our air ducts in some time, so there was extra work to be done to get them clean. They worked with energy and efficiency to get a superior job done. They stopped often to explain to me what they were doing. Their explanations were clear, in lay terms and with no technical jargon. The two men worked as a great team - each humming along on his share of the work, and also in constant communication with each other. Their invoice matched their quote - no additional charges or surprises. I recommend them.

Description of Work
Cleaned air ducts and sanitized. Went to each location in the house, took off vent, cleaned, put everything back. Left house in perfect order.

07/04/2010

BRIAN C.

Their truck gets parked curbside on the street and it contains a generator or some sort with a fan or air compressor. They run long hoses from their truck into the house, and then into the duct work. They take the vent covers off to clean the insides, and then replace them when they are done. (They even cleaned up the floors where the paint chips fell from the vents getting removed.) Using a combination of special cleaning brushes and forced air, they systematically clean all of the air ducting in the house. We are repeat customers and are always thrilled with how pristine the air quality it after they finish the job. This is the second time we have used them, and we will continue to use them in the future. We always recommend this company.

Description of Work
Indoor Air cleaned all the duct work for our 2000 sq. ft. home.

06/15/2009

Steve H.

Everything went great. The two technicians who came out explained everything, showed me some tips, and were very professional and efficient. My wife and I were moving into an old house with our new baby, and we wanted to clean out the system (not sure that had ever been done before). The Indoor Air guys did a great job, and left the house feeling and smelling much better.

Description of Work
Cleaned and sanitized ventilation system.

03/25/2009

KATHY O.

Great! See my previous comment. It says it all.

Description of Work
The workmen were professional and efficient. My home is extremely difficult to clean because the duct work is complicated, older (1922) and "jerry-built" a bit. I often wondered if air duct cleaning was necessary since I used an air duct cleaner several years ago for my townhouse. The "other guys" cut the big hole in my sheet metal and then sat outside in their truck. That was NOT the case with Indoor Air. They worked hard and showed me the results of their labor. Snaking the hoses throughout the ducts, opening the vents with care and keeping the house dust free during the process was a huge plus for me. I added-on the germicide treatment and the dryer cleaning option. They responded to my call quickly due to a cancellation. I was grateful to have the job done so fast and so well and on such a good day! It all worked out. The workmen were skillful and I know my house is cleaner than it's ever been. I recommend them highly. (don't be afraid of the 1" holes they put in the trunk lines. These holes are plugged up well in the end and will be used again in 3-5 years when I ask them to return!)

09/15/2008

Leslie J.

They were very helpful in helping me understand what needed to be done and the process involved. They were efficient and cleaned up quickly after they were done.

Description of Work
Cleaned the air ducts and sanitized the duct system.

06/25/2008

Heidi C.

Very well. I was looking for someone to help rid my new home of cigarette smoke odor. The estimator on the phone was fair and said that anyone who promises they can rid the home merely through duct cleaning is stretching the truth. The workers arrived on time and thoroughly explained what they would be doing. The supervisor repeated that he couldn't guarantee that the smoke odor would be eliminated, but that it would help. Sure enough, there is a slight lingering odor, but I feel better knowing that the air circulating through the house is now clean.

Description of Work
Cleaned and disinfected the air ducts in my home.

07/10/2007

KATHLEEN S.

They showed up on time, were very respectful, and professional. Clearly proud of their workmanship. They cleaned up at the end and were very efficient. They were also nice to my small, barking schnauzer.

Description of Work
Air registers were removed and all duct work in the house was cleaned. Also, the dryer vent was cleaned and a new one was installed. For an additional $50, a bacteriacide/ fungicide was fogged through the ducts.

01/27/2007

BRIAN C.

Overall we were extremely pleased. The air quality coming from our vents was fresh and clean immediately upon completion. We requested they use no chemicals to sanitize and they were respectful of that decision. Vacuum hoses and brushes cleaned out the duct work, and dryer vent too. It improved the air flow and efficiency of our heating and cooling system as a whole.

Description of Work
Two service men cleaned the air ducts in our home shortly after we moved to town. It was the first time the duct work for this 68 year old house had ever been professionally cleaned and they did a great job. They were responsive and professional regarding our questions and concerns.

01/18/2007

PAUL S.

They arrived on time and did a great job. They cleaned up after themselves and were very courteus. They are not the cheapest, but they do good work.

Description of Work
Cleaned and santitized the airduct system.

12/09/2006

DAVID H.

The phone representative who took our call was polite and straightforward. We were able to schedule an appointment for a few days after I called. Everything went as they said it would, the crew called an hour before they arrived, the work took about as long as they said it would, and the price was exactly what I had been quoted. The crew was friendly and efficient. They had to cut a hole in the ductwork to attach their vacuum, but the patch is well-made and securely attached. The heat registers all blow like they should now. All in all, it was a good experience. It was a bit expensive, but it needed to be done, and should not need to be done again for a long time. And I believe in paying for quality for work like this, and I think Indoor Air does good work.

Description of Work
We were having various problems with our heating system, one of which was that air was not coming out of the vents in our bedroom. In anticipation of having the furnace replaced, we called Indoor Air after having them recommended to us by Stephens. Their crew attached a vacuum to our duct system and used a compressor to blast all the ducts and get everything out. Afterward, they fogged the system with a disinfectant.

05/12/2006

Mike G.

THE GOOD NEWS: I think they did a good job with the cleaning. They were here a while and went through the entire house. For quality of work, they would unscrew the vent covers for return lines and clean inside, but the supply vent covers they would leave on and just blow through the grills. I would have preferred they unscrewed both, but as long as it cleaned it out I didn't care so much. THE BAD NEWS: One of the workers asked to use our bathroom, to which I obliged. However, when I went in after they had already left, I noticed there was URINE ALL OVER THE TOILET AND FLOOR. Apparently they are trained to clean vents but not how to use the toilet. I called the owner and he was apologetic, and offered to send them back out to clean it up, but there was no way they were stepping back into my house. I cleaned it up myself. Had this not happened, I would probably have given them an overall A, but cleanliness counts too. Hopefully, companies learn this.

Description of Work
They cleaned our air ducts both supply and returns as well as adding sanitizer into vent system. Of the $429 price, $379 was for air-duct cleaning (2-story house) and $50 for sanitizing.

Category air duct cleaning

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THAT BEHAVIOR. THAT EMPLOYEE NO LONGER WORKS FOR INDOOR AIR, INC.

12/09/2005

MARY S.

They did a great job, my floor vents never looked so clean! I have used other companies before, but these guys did the best job.

Description of Work
Air duct and dryer vent cleaning.

11/07/2005

Kelly S.

THEY WERE VERY POLITE, PROFESSIONAL, AND EFFICIENT. THEY CALLED TO SAY EXACTLY WHEN THEY WOULD ARRIVE TO DO THE WORK. THEY WERE THOROUGH AND ALSO POINTED OUT SOME SAFETY CONCERNS THEY NOTED WITH OUR HEATING SYSTEM.

Description of Work
THEY CLEANED THE DUCTWORK IN OUR 2 STORY HOME FOR THE FIRST TIME. WE HAD LIVED IN THE HOME FOR 18 YEARS (IT WAS A NEW HOME) AND HAD NEVER HAD THE DUCTS CLEANED BEFORE. THE COMPANY WHO INSTALLED OUR FURNACE/AC RECOMMENDED THEM. INDOOR AIR DOES NOT ADVERTISE, BUT GAINS ALL THEIR CUSTOMERS BY WORD OF MOUTH (AT LEAST THAT WAS SO AT THAT TIME WE DID BUSINESS WITH THEM).

08/12/2005

WILLIAM N.

EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL, EXPLAINED ENTIRE PROCEDURE, SHOWED 68 YEARS OF DUST IN A RETURN VENT, LEFT THE PREMISES CLEAN OF ANY DEBRIS. WOULD DEFINITELY HIRE AGAIN. WEBSITE IS EXTREMELY ACCURATE AND A GREAT RESOURCE.

Description of Work
THOROUGHLY CLEANED ALL AIR DUCTS, FURNACE, AND SANITIZED ON A 68 YEAR OLD HOUSE THAT HAD NEVER BEEN SERVICED BEFORE.

05/09/2005

ELISE N.

THE TECHNICIAN WAS ON TIME, POLITE AND NEAT. AS FAR AS WE KNOW, HE DID A FINE JOB.

Description of Work
CLEANED OUR DUCTS AFTER A RECENT CONSTRUCTION PROJECT.

06/29/2004

KRISTA J.

ONE WORKER ACCIDENTALLY BROKE A WINDOW TRYING TO OPEN IT (HAD BEEN PAINTED SHUT). HE PERSONALLY TOOK THE WINDOW AND HAD IT FIXED AND REINSTALLED IT HIMSELF.

Description of Work
CLEANED AND SANITIZED AIR DUCTS AND VENTS.

Category air duct cleaning

A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc.

A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc. is a family owned and operated company that has been in business since 1989. We pride our selves on great service at a fair price. At A-1 all of our technicians are certified with the Chimney Safety Institute of America, and we are fully bonded and insured. We are accredited members of the Better Business Bureau, members of the National Chimney Sweep Guild, we hold the best of Lombard award for 2012, 2013&2014 and the best of Glen Ellyn award for 2012 .

Offers by A-1 Safety Chimney Service, Inc. on Angi
    Mr Duct Chicagoland

Mr. Duct is a professional heating & cooling and air duct cleaning service provider specializing in both Commercial & Residential. We are Chicagoland's air quality cleaner choice, specializing in residential, commercial, and industrial ventilation cleanings and furnace & air conditioner cleaning, repair, and installations. We provide NADCA-certified air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning services, also making us Illinois' premier choice for total ventilation care. We even offer expert furnace & air conditioner maintenance checks as well as expert HVAC repair service, so you can count on us for your heating and cooling needs.

Offers by Mr Duct Chicagoland on Angi
    Air Duct Maintenance Solutions LLC

We provide the following services; *Air duct cleaning *Furnace cleaning *Air duct sanitize treatment *Dryer vent cleaning *Bird nest removal *Bathroom fan cleaning We're a new company made up of three generations of family, 100% committed. With some years of experience doing this kind of work. Our goal is that all our clients are satisfied with the work we provide, so that their homes are clean throughout the year. It is our mission to build trust and relationships with clients to continue serving them every year.

Air duct cleaning & sanitizing & clothes dryer duct cleaning.

Heating & a/c cleaning.