Pallas Painting Inc

Founded 1989 • With Angi since December 2005

641 Barber St

West Chicago, IL 60185

A message about Covid 19 We want to assure you that we take the health and well-being of our community, customers, and employee's very seriously. Like you, we're closely monitoring the quickly developing effects of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we will practice social distancing and wear masks. We are all in this together. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will follow guidance from public health officials and government agencies, so we can continue to support our clients and communities as needed. Take Care & Stay Safe ...

interior painting (196)house painting (79)drywall (12)pressure washing (11)decks & porches (4)woodworking (3)deck cleaning (1)wallpaper removal (1)

01/08/2021

Did not go well at all! They provided a very specific contract in which they outlined the specific services that they will be providing for refinishing our kitchen cabinets. They did not perform any basic surface prep whatsoever and we complained about the quality of the work. They came and got their tools and left. They then decided to cancel the job via email and cash or check anyway. They told ...

Description of Work
Kitchen Cabinet Painting

Work Completed On 01/07/2021

So, now this is the third review I have to respond to. In my 31 years of painting. I have never experienced a consumer bashing my company on sites and trying to ruin my company's reputation! This consumer is not stating the whole story and not telling the whole truth. 1) The primer and paint that we use doesn't need any prep work. It never stated on the estimate that we were doing any prep (sandin...

08/19/2019

Great service and great results. Family owned business that I would hire again.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 01/03/2020

Thank you for your kind words and business. We hope to work with you again in the future.

02/09/2019

Very good job and the guys were a pleasure to have here. I hired them a second time!

Description of Work
Painting of first and second floor walls.

Work Completed On 04/30/2020

02/09/2019

Excellent. The guys are great and the work very professional.

Description of Work
Painting first and second floor. That went so well that I hired them to paint the entire stairway and upstairs doors and trim.

Work Completed On 02/09/2019

Thank you for choosing our company. We are happy you are another satisfied customer. We appreciate and thank you for your awesome review. It was a pleasure to work with you. We look forward to working with you in the future.

11/30/2018

Very experienced painters. Great job and understanding of project. Finished in 3 days. Would definitely use again. Very clean before, during, and after. Sherwin Williams used. Price for new customers was fair but very reasonable. You won't be disappointed with Pallas. Very punctual. Never showed up one minute early or late. Finished project was very good.

Description of Work
Oak stained trim//moulding throughout house was painted white.

Work Completed On 11/29/2018

11/30/2018

Excellent work. Quoted 2 days and completed work as promised. Also price was reasonable compared to other companies. I would hire Pallas Painting again!

Description of Work
Painting walls o. Entire first floor and stairway

Work Completed On 11/30/2018

11/18/2018

On time, very efficient and polite.

Description of Work
Painting office

Work Completed On 11/18/2018

10/18/2018

It was a great experience from beginning to end. The customer service was top notch and the paint job is absolutely beautiful. My home looks like new! I highly recommend Pallas Painting. Their work is second to none.

Description of Work
I needed the interior of my home painted from the 2nd floor hallway down to the entire first floor.

Work Completed On 10/10/2018

Thank you for the awesome review and grades. It was a pleasure to work with you.

10/07/2018

They never responded to request for quote. Disappointing.

Description of Work
Estimate for interior painting

Work Completed On 10/07/2018

I was sick with a intestinal infection.

10/02/2018

Contacted this company on 9/13 on deal they had 3 rooms painting for 620.00 Company got back to me on 9/14 saying they are 5 weeks out to do work . I responded back that is fine and gave my number to call me so someone can come out and give me a appx price so I would know exact amount so when 3 weeks comes up would be ready No one ever got back to me . I would not recommend this company no follow ...

Description of Work
painting interior

Work Completed On 10/02/2018

Yes, we did respond to this consumer via message on 9/14, not 9/13 as he stated.Here is the messages between us: 9/14/2018 Thank you for your interest in our company. Unfortunately, we are currently out 5 weeks. Regards, Donna/Jeff Pallas, Owners, Pallas painting 1:49 PM can you send someone over to view the job so I can get a correct amount on cost 4:59 PM we can come out next week sometime. what...

Interior Painting, Staining, Varnishing, Catherdral Ceilings, High Stairwells, Drywall Repair, Exterior: Painting/ Staining of: Aluminum/ Vinyl Siding, Stucco, Brick, Wood Siding, Decks, Fences, Playsets, Power Washing,

Faux Finish, Plaster & Lath Repairs, Installation of: Ceramic Tiling, Crown, Trim, Door and Drywall, Wallpaper install, Stucco repairs, exterior wood replacement

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check