American Bluegrass Landscaping Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2010

4.2

American Bluegrass is a Full Service Landscaping Company. We Bring the Outdoors Home! We are able to offer a very competitive rates and have quality workmanship. We are bonded and and insured. Mention you saw us on Angie's List and receive a surprise! Can't wait to speak with you!...

G. Angel Sewer Service

G. Angel Sewer Service

G. Angel Sewer Service is family owned and operated since 1964. We provide professional, expert, and friendly sewer service for your home. No job is too big, or too small. Call us today for a free estimate! Servicing the greater Chicagoland area for over 55 years. our mission statement is Value driven through fair and reasonable pricing, quality workmanship and peace of mind warranties. We pride ourselves on the name of Angel

10/11/2017

Great. Loved the design and the final product

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio, seat walls, fire pit area and soft landcape

CATEGORY lawn service,drain pipe,hardscaping

08/26/2016

Although I was quoted in August 2014, we did not agree to move forward until late November that year. I was told the work would be done in the following spring which was fine for me. Then one mild December day their trucks showed up and they announced they were starting work now. I quickly scheduled time off work so I could be present. The first issue was they totaled my basketball net when removi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install 2' retaining wall, install paver walk way, remove dead evergreen tree near house, install elbow for sump pump ejection, install low voltage lighting kit, add bushes, tree, mulch.

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

10/15/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed French drain along rear property line plus landscape layout and planting |

CATEGORY hardscaping

05/27/2013

Initially the project was weather delayed with only a portion being completed before we left for a months long trip. Nervously, we hoped the work would go well and placed our trust in Nick's promise. When we returned we were very pleased with what we saw. Everything about the patio and pergola looked great. We expect to call Nick for some landscaping soon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crew removed patio pavers and regraded the sand base to fix a problem of rain water collecting by the house. They also installed a lattice covered pergola and sealed it.

CATEGORY hardscaping

06/09/2011

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I did get an estimate from American Bluegrass and was impressed by their prompt service and they seemed to be very knowledgeable. I would give them a A.

CATEGORY landscaping

Landscaping, hardscapes, driveways, patios, walkways, BBQ grills, fire pits, pools, outdoor kitchens, outdoor accent lighting, pergolas, arbors, gazebos, sod, seed, hydroseed, plant installation, water features, drainage, irrigation, retaining walls, erosion control, minor site grading & install quality trees, plants and flowers.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available