American Bluegrass Landscaping Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2010

4.2

American Bluegrass is a Full Service Landscaping Company. We Bring the Outdoors Home! We are able to offer a very competitive rates and have quality workmanship. We are bonded and and insured. Mention you saw us on Angie's List and receive a surprise! Can't wait to speak with you!...

Tree Green Your Tree M.D.

Tree Green is your local tree M.D.! For more than 40 years, Tree Green has incorporated cutting-edge technology, industry leading knowledge and techniques along with client education into their practice for the residents of DuPage & Kane counties. Tree Green is fully licensed and insured. Our Certified Arborists have the skill and knowledge to effectively evaluate and diagnose a wide variety of tree problems including, but never limited to the following: Adelgids, Aphids, Crabapple Scab Disease, Bagworms, Bronze Birch Borer, Common Ash 'Lilac' Borer, Construction Damage, Emerald Ash Borer, Girdling Roots, Iron Chlorosis, Japanese Beetles, Leaf Miners, Mealybugs, Mites, Pine Sawflies, Quince Rust Disease, Root Rot aka 'Wet Feet', Scale Insects, Soil Compaction, Zimmerman Pine Moth Borer For a free consultation and diagnosis, call Tree Green; Your Tree M.D. today! You can also learn more about us by visiting our website @ www.treegreenmd.com We look forward to helping you care for your valuable landscaping!

BSC Landscaping, LLC

Is your yard your favorite place to be? Let the Super Service Award winning team at BSC Landscaping help make that happen! We believe in combining quality craftsmanship with reasonable pricing and backing it up with unparalleled responsiveness to our customers. We are confident that our professionalism, and commitment to quality will set us apart. Whether it’s residential or commercial, lawn maintenance or a custom landscape design…you will be glad you chose BSC Landscaping as your landscape service provider. Visit us at BSCLANDSCAPING.COM

Offers by BSC Landscaping, LLC on Angi
MB BRICK PAVING SPECIALISTS

MB Brick Paving Specialists is a family-owned and operated business that has spent more than 35 years working with families in Lombard and surrounding areas. Our crew specializes in brick paver projects. We believe that this is something that is meaningful to our customers and requires trust and honesty throughout the process. Please call or message to schedule your free estimate!

Offers by MB BRICK PAVING SPECIALISTS on Angi

10/11/2017

Shelly H.

Great. Loved the design and the final product

Description of Work
Patio, seat walls, fire pit area and soft landcape

Category lawn service,drain pipe,hardscaping

08/26/2016

Rob L.

Although I was quoted in August 2014, we did not agree to move forward until late November that year. I was told the work would be done in the following spring which was fine for me. Then one mild December day their trucks showed up and they announced they were starting work now. I quickly scheduled time off work so I could be present. The first issue was they totaled my basketball net when removing the evergreen tree. It was trashed but no credit was given. Not surprisingly, the weather deteriorated the following days and the ground was freezing. Most of the work was completed quickly except for the elbow for sump pump ejection which they said they would do next spring but demanded FULL payment which I stupidly made. The following spring (2015), I noticed one of the bushes did not take, the LV lighting did not work and the mulch was eroding due to a lack of pump drainage. After contacting American Bluegrass I was assured that they would take care of it. Months went by with the same excuse that they were very busy but would get to it soon. Meanwhile, I reran the lighting myself, replaced the bush, and ran a hose out the pump to avoid erosion. They never showed in 2015. Tried again the next year. It is now August 2016 and I continue to beg them to come out. Every conversation seems to require me to retell the story and yet I get the same response: "we'll be there soon". Don't work with this company! They have no integrity. I'll be going to court soon.

Description of Work
Install 2' retaining wall, install paver walk way, remove dead evergreen tree near house, install elbow for sump pump ejection, install low voltage lighting kit, add bushes, tree, mulch.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

10/15/2014

Bob C.

Description of Work
Installed French drain along rear property line plus landscape layout and planting |

Category hardscaping

05/27/2013

Vic F.

Initially the project was weather delayed with only a portion being completed before we left for a months long trip. Nervously, we hoped the work would go well and placed our trust in Nick's promise. When we returned we were very pleased with what we saw. Everything about the patio and pergola looked great. We expect to call Nick for some landscaping soon.

Description of Work
Crew removed patio pavers and regraded the sand base to fix a problem of rain water collecting by the house. They also installed a lattice covered pergola and sealed it.

Category hardscaping

06/09/2011

Karl K.

Description of Work
I did get an estimate from American Bluegrass and was impressed by their prompt service and they seemed to be very knowledgeable. I would give them a A.

Category landscaping

05/19/2011

Ricardo S.

They seemed busy. Their quote was basically a one line item, it wasn't broken down. When I called them to break it up he said they would do it the next day and it took them two weeks to get me the estimate broken up. They were just not very responsive.

Description of Work
American Bluegrass Landscaping Inc gave us a quote for replacing mulch with sod, installing underground down spouts and plantings.

Category landscaping,lawn service

06/15/2010

louis C.

From start to finish they were in contact with every detail. Tony's crew is great!, they were clean, curtious, friendly and very helpful(informative).. I recommend them to everyone needing Landcape.

Description of Work
installed a patio, retaingwall, planters on the patio, plants, tree, and shrubs, new sod install and drainage for my home

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,snow removal,hardscaping

Landscaping, hardscapes, driveways, patios, walkways, BBQ grills, fire pits, pools, outdoor kitchens, outdoor accent lighting, pergolas, arbors, gazebos, sod, seed, hydroseed, plant installation, water features, drainage, irrigation, retaining walls, erosion control, minor site grading & install quality trees, plants and flowers.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available