Above & Beyond Carpentry Inc

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2012

4.4

Above & Beyond Carpentry goes out of the way to help the costumer. We provide all types of handyman and carpentry services. From a list of small things to remodeling the kitchen Above & Beyond Carpentry will be there with friendly and knowledgable employees....

All Star Installations Inc

All Star Installations is a building maintenance company based in McHenry, IL. We are the best choice for all of your interior and exterior repair & remodeling needs.

Everlast Exteriors of Illinois

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Established in 1987, specializing in high quality exterior improvements such as windows, gutters, siding, and roofing. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Berg Roofing and Home Improvements

We as a family would like to take the opportunity to personally thank you for your interest in Berg Roofing and Home Improvements. This is our family’s business of over 50 years and we are proud to be running it in the tradition of our grandfather. We have always strived to offer the very best products and options at a good price. We will explain to you our apporach; which has been tested thousands of times with customers like you. We offer a full line of services: roofing, replacement windows, vinyl siding and insulated vinyl siding, fascia, soffit, gutters and gutter guards systems. We are a professional roofing and siding contractor and we offer the highest quality service at a good price. Don’t cut corners on your most important asset, your home. If you are looking for something a little more, we are the company for you. We offer a competitive price, excellent workmanship, honesty and we are very responsive to you needs. You are our highest priority as a customer. We have a number of crews working in the community, so we are able to meet your scheduling needs. We do not leave jobs until they are finished. We will never start a new job, until the current job is finished. We are also one of the only companies in the area that offers a dedicated service crew. From the initial contact to all follow-up calls, you will experience for yourself how the Berg team always strives to achieve 100 % customer satisfaction. You will be pleasantly surprised by our high level of service. Additional email - customerservice@bergext.com

Offers by Berg Roofing and Home Improvements on Angi

12/03/2015

they are fast, detailed, and easy to work with. I have used these guys a number of times. it seems no project it to large or too small. I have them saved in my phone. I will definitely use these guys again.

Description of Work
they installed new joists and sister rafters to support my roof as part of a kitchen remodel.

Category handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling

02/22/2014

Replacement of the work went fairly smoothly. Unfortunately, they did not test water-proofing. With the first heavy rain, a leak developed. They were responsive to my call on a Sunday night and fixed the leak. However, they wanted to charge me to repair the damage that was done to my living room ceiling by the leak. For this reason, I have not used the company for any additional work.

Description of Work
Tear off and replace roof.

Category handyman service

after two years ago of doing this work it is still clear and was pointed out to Diane why water came in. we showed [removed member name] that we were able to stick a screwdriver 8 inches in going through her rotted facia board. With no overhangs to the home it then made it possible for water to get in. Truly water did not come in because we installed shingles incorrectly but surely did come in thr...

08/28/2013

Excellent! I liked everything about it; punctual, efficient and polite, and accommodating service.

Description of Work
We did use Above & Beyond Carpentry Inc, they installed a Vent hood and did Tire work.

08/26/2013

The gentleman from Above and Beyond Carpentry Inc didn't bother to write me up an estimate even though I asked him to so I was a little disgruntled with that. He came out an looked at the work but I think I scared him away when I asked for proof of insurance and workman's comp. He lowered the price after I told him I wanted a quote for labor only but wasn't professional enough to put it in writing...

Description of Work
I got a verbal estimate over the phone of $4,000 from Above & Beyond Carpentry Inc for cedar siding on an addition including labor and materials.

Category handyman service,siding

We here at Above & Beyond Carpentry. Are proud to carry not only the minimum amount of insurance but double the amount including workmans comp. Our insurance agent has informed me they will only provide the certificate when hired to to a project. And email directly to client naming them as additional insured.I regret not being able to email a professional estimate due to lack of having an email ad...

07/10/2013

Went very well overall and I would use them again and highly recomend them!

Description of Work
Caulking around show surround and trim for pergo floor.

01/01/2013

very well. originally scheduled on Monday he called on the way to tell me that he felt it was to dam to caulk but that he would go ahead with the install if i waned. i deferred to his judgment and he showed up bright and early on the next day right on time and went to work. the job was finished in the time framed promised. the workmanship seems to be excellent and everything looks fine and works exactly as it should.

Description of Work
Removed storm door from rear entrance and old rear entrance door. installed new rear entrance door and reinstalled storm door. installed new lockset on new entrance door.

Category handyman service","door installer

10/04/2012

Initial appoitment went very well. Charles was here right when he said he would be. Charles explained very well what was required for work to be done. Estimate was provided next day which I accepted as it was a decent price for the work needing to be done. Needed deck fixed that was built around a tree which had grown and lifted deck as well as addining a small adjancent dog yard picket fence. As I said, estimate was pretty good for what he had to do however he would not answer when asking to schedule the work!

Description of Work
Was provided good estimate and accepted it. Went to schedule work and never heard anything back after 3 attempts. Glad I did not put down a deposit!!

Category fencing contractor","handyman service

08/10/2012

Everything went well. They came out to review the damage and provide a quote in less than 2 hours. We scheduled the work the following Monday at my request. They were here on Monday morning and finished by noon. They also hauled away the old posts and concrete.

Description of Work
They removed four 4x4 posts from our fence that had broken in a recent storm. They installed new posts and painted them to match the existing fence. They reattached the fence sections to the new posts.

Category fencing contractor

04/11/2012

I am very pleased with all work that Chuck has done and will definitely be using him again for future projects.

Description of Work
I have hired Chuck for several different projects around my house from installing drain tiles in the back yard to remodeling my bathroom to installing storm doors to building new gates for my fence.

Category fencing contractor","handyman service","home remodeling contractor

03/30/2012

They did a great job. I have used him multiple times because his price is good. He is also upfront and honest with me. He also has refinished my bathroom and installed a drainage system in the past.

Description of Work
I bought the doors myself, and they installed a both doors along with putting into two fences.

Category fencing contractor","handyman service","door installer

Remodleing of home, painting inside and out, build decks, custom built-in cabenets, and tile and pre-finished wood flooring.

Granite installation, heating and air.