AAA Tree Service and Landscape, Inc.

Founded 2004 • With Angi since April 2012

Our mission is to ensure the complete satisfaction of each and every one of our customers. We offer knowledgeable and friendly service at affordable rates by removing the 'middle man'. Antonio and Alfredo will provide you with a free estimate and will also be present when the work is being done. This enables us to provide you with a lower quote than other companies and gives you direct communication with our employees, thus eliminating any mishaps that could occur with a 'sales man's' involvement. In addition, we offer referral, friends and family, and senior discounts....

R Salinas Landscaping

R. Salinas Landscaping is hands down the No. 1 best contractor for your landscaping needs. Our satisfaction rate is through the roof. Call us now and get the attention you need!

Green City Gardens

Since 2006, Green City Gardens has been beautifying Chicagoland, one yard at a time. Our enthusiasm and dedication are evident in the creativity of our designs and the quality of our work. Since every landscape in different, "cookie cutter" solutions won't do. Green City Gardens personalizes every design according to our clients' needs and desires. We won't show up and dictate what you need...we'll listen to you and give you what you want. From complete landscape design & installation to simple garden makeovers to beautiful flower pots, Green City Gardens can improve your quality of life.

Offers by Green City Gardens on Angi
R & G Almanza Landscape Inc

At R & G Almanza Landscape Inc. we pride ourselves on reliability, great communication, integrity and quality work. We strongly believe in performing our absolute best in all the work we perform and to always keep you educated about the work process. Our team is dedicated to staying on the leading edge in industry, so whether you need simple shrubbery trimming and shaping or something more complex such as the complete re-design of your back yard, we have the skills, people and tools to do the job correctly, safely, and efficiently. R & G Almanza LAndscape Inc is dedicated to providing our customers with the highest quality of work at a fair price. When you hire us, we guarantee prompt, reliable, and fair services and we will promise to always strive for 100% satisfaction.

09/06/2017

Did great job and were willing to do very good cleanup. Would use them again and price for work was well below other estimates that I had gotten.

Description of Work
2 trees cut down and removed 1 stump ground down.

04/21/2015

They took the tree down in a timely fashion and cleaned up perfectly. I can not say enough good things about them.

Description of Work
I had a monstrous tree in my backyard that was spreading. I had AAA Tree Service come to remove the tree.

12/23/2014

They failed to show up or respond to telephone messages.

Description of Work
Mike, came out to the house to look at the required work after a few missed appointments. Mike indicated that the work would cost $500.00 dollars. He said that I paid 400.00 to Angie's list and I would him an additional $100.00 upon completion. I'm confused about that since Angie's list advertised "$500.00 of work for a cost of $400.00. Mike indicated that they were currently busy with another job and would get to me within that last two weeks of November. I agreed and signed their contract to that affect. That was the last I heard from them. I have called their number and left messages with no response,

05/28/2014

Description of Work
AAA Tree Service in West Chicago, IL did a fabulous job removing two (2) Ash Trees infected by the Emerald Ash Borer. | |They removed the trees, ground the stumps out and removed all debris. | |There was no damage what so ever to the lawn that they had to drive their equipment over. | |My neighbors have already called them to remove two of their trees. | |Great! Great! Great!

11/18/2013

They were easy to work with. They were very friendly and accommodating. The price was excellent and I am very satisfied with the work they did.

Description of Work
They took down a tree.

11/12/2012

The only thing I didn't like is that when we used the service the provider basically made sure he told us about the price and everything and came promptly to remove the tree, but the cleanup after was not up to mark. Me and my wife had to do a lot of cleanup and spent a couple of hours doing it, but otherwise the service was great in the sense that they made sure that the tree and the root and everything was gone. I was not too happy about the cleanup.

Description of Work
AAA Tree Service and Landscape removed a tree.

04/30/2012

They were very good with scheduling, showing up when they said they will. The quote was lower than the others we got. They did the work 3 or 4 days later. They were neat and tidy. They arrived 45 minutes early. They removed a tree that was hanging over our house and I was concerned about that. They trimmed other trees and they cleaned up quickly and did everything to our satisfaction. I thought the pricing was fair. The professionalism and staff friendliness was top notch. I would highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
We used AAA Tree Service and Landscape for the tree services.

Category tree service

We offer the following services: Tree Removals, Tree Trimming, Tree Cabling, Lot Clearing, Stump Grinding, Firewood, Brush Pick-Up, Gutter Cleaning, Storm Clean-up, Spring and Fall Clean-Up, and Emergency Services to Residential and Commercial Customers.

We do not offer lawn mowing and stone or patio work.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express