A & P Tile Installation

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2012

Serving chicagoland for last 8 years....

Quality Home Service

Quality Home Service

We are a father and son team and have been family owned and operated for over 35 years! All estimates are FREE. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our clients through the entire remodeling project. From planning, to shopping, and even sometimes pickup, we do it all from start to finish. Call now to set up your free estimate!

04/17/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did a really nice job on kitchen backsplash. No problems, very prompt and professional. Cleaned up well - hardly even knew they were here except for the new great look!

CATEGORY ceramic tile,home remodeling

03/05/2012

the installation was done very profesionaly ,and clean there were fast , and gave me few good advices nad options how to finish up some places i coudnet deside. im very plesed about there work , I defenatly recommend using thair service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
it was a batroom intalation in my partment ,from the tub up . the installers brought the coverin papers and dpra clouths to cover my caprets and flors , it took them 2 days to install and an extra half day to grout , i had no cleaning afther dhat and there were cleaning there covers every day ,afthere the work was done i was asked to check if I like everything. I was very plesed from the quality .

CATEGORY ceramic tile,home remodeling

Tile installation - ceramic, marble, mosaic, glass, granite, slate, travertine.