AAG Glass and mirror

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2012

6N 808 Dunham Rd

WAYNE, IL 60184

AAG is dedicated to our customers. We deliver the best products at a reasonable price. All of our glass is high quality and made right here America. We also have glass shower doors and more made from recycled glass for our "green" customers. We offer free estimates. Please contact us with any questions!!!!!!!!!!...

09/17/2020

William R.

AAG is awesome! Highly recommend!! Favorable pricing and super easy to work with. We are very happy with their work and will hire them again!

Description of Work
Mirrors installed for in-home dance studio

Category glass repair, architect

09/22/2015

Joshua B.

When I contacted Warren, I had to leave a message and he called me back that same day and we schedule a day to measure/price quote things. Warren was on time for the measuring of the shower doors and mirrors. After the first communication via phone, everything else was done via text message (which I was ok with). For the day of install, he was running a bit late and advised me via text. We had planned other things around the house that day so an exact time wasn't a big issue for us. Unfortunately, because his previous jobs took longer that day, he was not able to finish the install of all our mirrors and we had to schedule another install date. The 2nd date he was running late again and again text to let me know. With a new construction home, we had so much to do, it wasn't a huge deal that he was late again. He installed the last 2 mirrors with no problems. Overall, we are happy and would recommend him and use him again.

Description of Work
Our builds provided his service for the mirrors in our house. We had him stall frameless shower doors in our master bath.

04/03/2015

Dawn K.

I selected AAG since they were located close to our home and they had good reviews. Warren was great about stopping by to get measurements and was really nice about how long it took me to make up my mind. The price Warren quoted me was less than Creative Tile & Mirror and the savings from that allowed us to be able to afford the trim work.

Description of Work
Replaced shower door and put new chrome trim around old shiny brass trim.

Category glass repair, handyman service, doors

09/04/2014

Kanan S.

WARREN WAS A VERY NICE PERSON TO WORK WITH AND ALSO VERY EASY GOING. CALLED HIM FOR AN ESTIMATE HE CAME COUPLE OF DAYS LATER MEASURED EVERYTHING AND GAVE AN ESTIMATE. GAVE US A VERY GOOD PRICE AND REFERENCES WHICH WE CALLED AND ALL HAD POSITIVE REVIEWS ABOUT HIM . CAME TODAY AND INSTALLED THE GLASS. THROUGHLY CLEANED THE PLACE. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A EASY TO WORK WITH GUY WITH REASONABLE PRICE /WORK , WARREN IS THE PERSON I WOULD CALL.

Description of Work
INSTALLED CUSTOM FRAMELESS SHOWER DOOR , VANITY MIRROR AND PRIVACY WALL.

08/08/2013

Barbara F.

Warren showed up on 8/6 as we had planned, and even called when he knew he would be a few minutes late. The product is beautiful, he did not make a mess, and he was quick at the installation. He knows his stuff, and he has good quality materials. I had been looking for a door for a while, and because the door was smaller than standard, the prices I was being quoted were through the roof. He made the door to fit on premises, and I could not be more pleased. I will recommend him to everyone I know....can't get better service than this.

Description of Work
I contacted Warren on 7/25 and he responded on 7/25. He was able to provide me with a smaller than normal shower door at a price that was reasonable. He installed it without making any mess, and was delightful about it. I had the product in less than the time specified.

Denislion

Handyman services. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Great Outlook Glass

Great Outlook Glass is a window works company that specializes in glass replacement for windows. We are a 5 year, family-owned business that strives to make our customers happy. We offer fast and efficient work, along with reasonable prices.

Glass Doctor

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

AAG Glass and mirror is a full service glass and mirror company. Storefront, entry way doors, glass, mirrors, showerdoors, glass shelves, table tops, glass counter tops, cabinet glass, insulated glass protective coatings, bathroom accessories and much more.