ABC Construction & Restoration

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2013

Locally owned & operated. Licensed. Social media link: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ABCConstructionRestoration. Additional DBAs - ABC Construction and Restoration Co, United Construction CoInc, United Siding and Window Co Inc, United Construction Company, United Siding & Window Company....

Carnahan Concrete

At Carnahan Concrete we have over 15 years of experience in the concrete field. We are insured and specialize in flat work such sidewalks, driveways, patios, basement floors, shed floors, shop floors and stamped work. We offer free estimates and would love to take a look at your upcoming project. Please call or click for a free estimate today!

Kitchen & Bath Specialties

Specializing in kitchen & bathroom remodeling, with construction experience dating back to 1985. Servicing Peoria, IL & surrounding areas, along with Naples, FL during winter months. Owner, Joe, is hands-on and the one to finalize all the fine details of your project. We have been Super Service Award winners every year since 2012. Remodeling projects from simple, to the lavish, we've experienced it all and we can help you every step of the way! We offer free estimates and discounts for Angie's List members. Give us a call today!

Alexander painting

35+ yrs. Experience Interior/exterior painting I will guarantee my work for up to 5 years Will Powerwash

09/27/2017

Re-roofed quickly, but we still have have a problem with water run-off from the roof. There is now a "lake" on the ground in front of my dining room window every time it rains (was not there prior). Apparently, the diversion hardware was not reapplied to the roof to divert the water or perhaps the holes at the top of my gutter covers may have been covered by the new roof tiles when they were appli...

Description of Work
new roof due to hail damage.

07/06/2017

Everything seemed to go well until the day that the rep from their company was supposed to show up to help walk through the appraisal with the insurance adjuster. Their rep started trying to HIGH PRESSURE me to commit to using them. I was told they don't work for free and unless I was going to give them a commitment in writing over text that they weren't going to come out and talk to inspector and...

Description of Work
I needed a myriad of work performed from hail damage including a new roof, some new siding and gutters and i was going to throw in some windows and doors while i was at it.

Category roofing,siding

03/24/2015

very friendly and did a good job4

Description of Work
removed a lot of junk I had in the basement including a heavy bar. removed a lot of mold. sealed and painted the basement.

Category siding,interior painters,mold removal

10/13/2014

It took awhile before ABC Construction and Restoration Co/United Construction came to do the work. We were not in a hurry, but it was over a month later after we contacted them and placed an Angie Deal payment of $99 for the work ($99 paid on 8/11/2014). The scheduled day of work ended up not seeing them either but we received a call the next day with an apology saying another job took longer than...

Description of Work
It seems when my house was built in 2003 (I am the second owner) the contractor did not place the moisture barrier under the siding of the house, They nailed the siding directly on the plywood. I had two areas of my house that leaked badly when heavy rains and high winds blew the water behind my siding. This happened twice in the 8 years I have owned it and I was concerned about rot and my ceilings, of course. ABC Construction & Restoration Co/United Const placed this moisture barrier on those sections of the house.

Category roofing,siding

09/15/2014

not bad. I had to call to make sure they actually did the stuff other than inspection.

Description of Work
looked at roof

08/05/2014

The initial visit on June 7th was satisfactory. I was told that John would be back within 2 weeks to replace some shingles around the can vents that had been damaged by a raccoon. No one ever came or called to reschedule an appointment. On July 14th I called ABC and requested the status on the repair. I was told that my inquiry would be passed along to John. Again, no reply. On July 30th I contact...

Description of Work
I had purchased the $49 roof tune up coupon with a $100 repair credit

I apologize for the difficulty in getting this job complete. We were in the height of our roofing season & had difficulty pulling someone off of a roof to complete the repair as all of our crews were being utilized. We will strive to achieve better communication in the future.

06/19/2014

I asked them about a leak I had and I got nothing on that. I don't think the communication was there. I need to call them back again to get my other bids. The called and let me know that they were running late and they were very friendly. The office was very friendly and helpful.

Description of Work
It was a Big Deal for $49 for a Roof Tune-Up and $100 Repair Credit. They gave me a bid on a new roof.

Thank you so much for your review [member name removed]!

03/19/2014

There were 2 workers and they did a great job. The windows and all trim work was done to my satisfaction. They cleaned up all leftover pieces, and completed the job in a very good time period. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Installed new windows

Category handyman service

[member name removed], it was great to see your review! We very much appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did. Thanks so much for your business & your review!

10/29/2013

overall pretty well, the crew works well together, cleaned up, respectful, worked around the weather creating difficult conditions.

Description of Work
Tear off and dispose old roof, re-sheet, apply shingles

Thanks for your review [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure doing business with you. We apologize for any issues dealing with punctuality or perceived professionalism (B rating) & promise to strive to improve in those areas. Thanks for your business!

06/26/2013

If you only read 1 review toady, this is the review you will want to read. Lets begin with my credentials. I am a veteran of he United States Marine Corps, a member of the National Honors Society and a graduate of Bradley University with Honors (Magna C U M Laude) With that being told, I originally had an appointment with ABC construction at 5:30 on June 21st. 6:00 came and gone and the appointmen...

Description of Work
Gave me estimate for roof and saved me $12,800!!

Category handyman service,roofing

Wow [member name removed], thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's great to know that we saved you a bunch of money. Thanks so much for taking the time to do your review of our company!

Storm, water & fire damage restoration, roofing, siding, windows, building room additions, decks & garages.