We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Huff-n-Puff Fitness Repair, LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since November 2009

PO Box 1184

Warrenville, IL 60555

Huff-n-Puff Fitness Repair is a full-service fitness equipment repair company. We provide on-site service to homes, businesses, health clubs, and sports teams in the cities and surrounding suburbs of Chicago, IL, Madison, WI, Milwaukee, WI, and Northwest Indiana areas. In addition to repairs, we offer assembly and disassembly along with preventive maintenance packages that are tailored to your specific needs. We are fully bonded and insured. Angie's List members will receive $10 off a Preventive Maintenance Service for one machine with the purchase of a diagnosis when they mention this ad....

04/26/2022

gretchen K.

Great customer service! Ryan was very knowledgeable about my fitness equipment. He was courteous and thorough! I appreciate his expertise! Thank you for servicing and repairing my treadmill and elliptical! I will definitely use huff-n-puff in the future!!

Description of Work
PM and repair on elliptical. PM on treadmill.

03/22/2022

Mark F.

Dennis was very knowledgeable and completed the work without any issues. The communication from H-n-P on arrival time was excellent.

Description of Work
Treadmill maintenance

Category fitness equipment

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review! We look forward to servicing you again in the future!

02/24/2022

Gina W.

Huff-n-Puff was very responsive to our calls and easy to work with. Kris did a great job replacing the belt on our treadmill. He politely and patiently answered quite a few questions and showed us how to keep up with the machine's maintenance, including lubricating its belt. The treadmill has worked perfectly since his visit. We highly recommend Huff-n-Puff! As an aside, the service was coordinated through ProForm, who gave us a good price for the repair.

Description of Work
Belt replacement on our treadmill

01/27/2022

Mary Ann K.

The technician, Ryan was thorough and courteous. He maintained COVID precautions during the entire service call. I would highly recommend Huff-n-Puff for exercise equipment repair. He showed me exactly where the problems were (older treadmill) and showed me how to change to batteries to avoid a future call.

Description of Work
Treadmill repair

01/14/2022

Catherine M.

Previous repair attempt from another service provider was not successful. Checked Angi's List & found Huff-N-Puff was highly recommended. Dennis from Huff-N-Puff showed up early, was polite & professional & fixed both machines to my satisfaction in approximately 90 minutes. I highly recommend them & I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Repair Lifetime Fitness Treadmill & Octane Elliptical

01/14/2022

Dale N.

Great service. The technician was great!

Description of Work
Assembly for a bike and maintenance check on 2 other exercises units

01/13/2022

Mike H.

Excellent service. I didn’t know I had a warranty on my treadmill. Ryan called the treadmill company and they sent all the parts for free. Ryan did great work and now I am back running on my treadmill.

Description of Work
Treadmill.

03/26/2021

Myranee H.

The technician was knowledgeable, friendly and answered all of our many questions.

Description of Work
We needed a diagnosis on our non-working treadmill.

02/03/2021

Kenneth G.

I Was referred to H&P from a friend and must say I am very impressed with Tech Brandon and H&P. Brandon was very responsive to Covid requirements and even changed his shoes before entering so that he didn't track in any snow or salt. He explained everything that was wrong and everything that was needed. He pointed out that the machine that I have has a lifetime warranty on the drive motor and to call the manufacturer for a replacement for free, He could easily have not said anything and charged me for a new motor and I would have been non the wiser. Honesty is big with me, I will absolutely use H&P again and request Brandon specifically. the price is and they were on time and easy to deal with.

Description of Work
treadmill issues

01/22/2021

Jeff G.

Excellent!. We've had Russ here previously performing repairs and he knows his stuff. He repaired our treadmill fast and efficiently and gave valid tips. He's a positive reflection on the company and I would recommend Huff-n-puff fitness to all.

Description of Work
Remove and replace front and rear roller and display.

12/02/2020

Rick C.

Excellent- Brandon was very professional, on time and knowledgeable

Description of Work
Treadmill by tune up

10/15/2020

Maggie N.

They did an excellent job. The belt was torn. They cleaned it, recalibrated it, and gave me a quote for replacing the belt. They even told me I didn't need to replace it right away and even came next day. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
I hired them to repair my treadmill.

09/10/2020

Dean C.

Wonderful !!!! This Company is nothing but helpful, professional, prompt and work is exceptional.

Description of Work
Moving and repair to our NordicTrack equipment

09/04/2020

John S.

I received a text message from Huff-n-Puff (HNP) the day before acknowledging our appointment, and later that day received a message identifying the service tech (with his photo) who would be coming to my home. This morning I received a call from Ken C. identifying himself and letting me know he was about twenty minutes away - I really appreciated that. Ken was punctual, properly attired and masked to address the Covid pandemic issue that we're all facing presently. He was polite, professional, and paid close attention to me as i explained what I thought needed to be done to my treadmill. About an hour later we again met, and Ken explained in detail what he had done, and what should be done in the future. I can't emphasize enough how impressed I was with him and HNP. I will absolutely use them in the future for service, and contact them for suggestions should I have to replace my treadmill. This appears to be a five star business, and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Evaluation of a console problem, cleaning and servicing treadmill.

07/25/2020

Karen G.

We were very happy with the service provided by Huff-n-Puff. Our 5-year-old treadmill had become noisy and wasn't maintaining a consistent speed. Scheduling the service appointment was easy and confirmed with an email. A reminder text was sent the day before our appointment and Brandon called 30 minutes prior to arriving at the scheduled time. After a second appointment to install a new drive motor, our treadmill is working perfectly again. I highly recommend Huff-n-Puff and wouldn't hesitate to call them again if needed.

Description of Work
Treadmill service and repair

07/14/2020

Ellen B.

Superbly!! I called Huff-n-Puff because I got a rag stuck in the belt of my treadmill desk. I set up an appointment for them to service it for a week and a half later. The confirmation text told me I could have a second piece of exercise equipment serviced for $40. I have a 10-year-old treadmill that I was planning to replace soon, though it still worked, but I decided to get it serviced as well. A week before they were scheduled to come, Huff-n-Puff called to say they had a repair person who could come that day if it was convenient. It was. I couldn't have been happier with the service. Justin Powell, the service tech, arrived wearing a mask, took his shoes off when he came in, and was exceptionally professional and pleasant. He removed the rag and spent a good 40 minutes completely cleaning and tuning up the treadmill. Then he worked on the older treadmill, again doing a full-scale cleaning and tune-up. I was amazed that he was able to make it look and work like a new machine! In a nutshell: the office person who set up the appointment was very helpful; the appointment and detailed information about what they would do were confirmed via email (and text). The service technician provided better service than I thought was possible. The cost was extremely reasonable. They provided a detailed receipt. First-rate service all around. Also, Huff-n-Puff offers $130 off a new piece of equipment at Johnson Fitness, which I took advantage of.

Description of Work
repair of one treadmill; maintenance and servicing of another treadmill

07/09/2020

Reshmeen K.

Very professional service. Punctual. Will definitely hire again in the future!

Description of Work
Treadmill repair

07/09/2020

Jose P.

It went very well On the day of the service, I was sent a text with a picture and name of the technician. The technician, Brandon texted me when he was 20 mins away. The company also provided information on their coronavirus guidelines. Brandon arrived on time. He diagnosed the problem and fixed it. He showed me how to fix it in case the problem happened again. He also gave me tips to keep the machine in good running order. Huff and Puff Fitness also was very flexible about scheduling. I had to reschedule a couple of times and they were able to accommodate my schedule.

Description of Work
Fixing the incline function on the treadmill and servicing the treadmill

06/14/2020

Shana B.

GREAT! The gentleman called 10 minutes before he came, to let me know he was on his way. He arrived at the scheduled time, was curteous, helpful and informative.

Description of Work
Tune up on a treadmill

06/10/2020

joanne M.

This is the second time that I have called on Huff n Puff for a service call, and fortunately, Ken was the technician both times. He arrived "on time". He is incredibly knowlegeable. He fixed the issues on both occasions with simple but effective solutions. He explained his approach and the options. He is a knowledgeable and professional technician. The communication from and by the company was excellent. I recommend them highly!!

Description of Work
machine repair

06/01/2020

Amy P.

I was very happy with our service. Huff-n-Puff even helped me make contact with Proform (several times) to help get parts sent that were under warranty. Unfortunately, businesses were shut down for a bit due to Covid-19 so we couldn't get the parts installed right away when we got them. Huff-n-Puff called to schedule as soon as they were allowed to open back up and someone came out right away. Everything is working great now. :)

Description of Work
New display/motor on treadmill

10/08/2019

Joe D.

Replaced 6 volt battery. Unit now works fine.

Description of Work
Life Fitness Bike did not power on.

Category fitness equipment,fitness trainer

04/24/2019

Mike M.

Went great. The price was very competitive based on what I was seeing online. Our treadmill has not been this quiet in years

Description of Work
Treadmill needed both rollers replaced

04/11/2019

Matthew J.

Response time was less than one hour. Service was provided same day. Technician was professional and did great work.

Description of Work
Repaired elliptical machine

03/02/2019

Nan K.

Service was very professional. Brandon, the technician, took the time to ensure he fully understood the problem and was willing to consult with those who had more knowledge of my equipment which is no longer manufactured.

Description of Work
Maintenance on 13 year old treadmill

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
    LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Fitness - Equipment
    Fitness - Training
    Weight management - Vitamin & Supplement Stores

Fitness Equipment Repair, Treadmill, Elliptical, Strength Machine, Rowing Machine, Stationary Bicycle, Recumbent Bicycle, Stationary Bike, Recumbent Bike, Equipment. Residential & Commercial Preventive Maintenance Service

Fitness Equipment Sales, Personal Training, Belly Dancing (I wouldn't have mentioned it if it would not have been asked!)