Ramon and Ramon Landscaping Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since February 2011

Awards & Badges

14889 W Rte 173

Wadsworth, IL 60083

We are a family owned business & operated. We have been proudly serving the Lake and Cook County North shore since 1995. We have built and kept a reputation of great service and dedication. We started as a landscaping company that would gain the skills and confidence to run a hardscape company. please calls us TODAY for a FREE Estimate .(847)417-4208 mobile phone for immediate response...

Resposiveness

lawn care (12)lawn & landscaping (5)hardscaping (4)stone & gravel (3)leaf removal (3)mulch delivering (2)deck cleaning (1)masonry (1)irrigation system (1)

05/06/2020

From the very beginning they did not show up as promised. They did show up the next day after I contacted them. I

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly Lawncare

CATEGORY landscaping,deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2020

03/10/2020

We have been using Ramon and Ramon for our lawn care service for many years. They do an exceptional job. They come weekly and keep my lawn perfectly trimmed. Spring cleanup and fall cleanups are also provided and are terrific. Their pricing is fair. We plan to continue using them. Exceptional service. Highly recommended. We also use them for paver repair and they also do a great job with that. AS

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn care.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

03/10/2020

Work was professionally performed on time. Workers were pleasant and courteous. Owner is creative and responsive to all concerns regarding design, timelines, construction traffic, and final product. Many thanks to Mr. Ramon Hernandez!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Retaining wall, bluestone around pool, flagstone garden bed trim, install large trees, bedding plants, brick walkway pavers, square concrete pathway pavers, mulching, & lawn care,

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,masonry,mulch,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

Photo for Ramon and Ramon Landscaping Inc - 14889 W Rte 173, Wadsworth, IL - 38441522

03/10/2020

They very thorough and tentative to client need and did excellent job they are my number one choice for any landscaping or brick layout

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Land scape and brick on sidewalks

CATEGORY lawn service,leaf removal,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

03/10/2020

Ramon provides excellent service. His work and design are beautiful and his attention to detail is outstanding! We have worked with him for over 25 years and are so grateful for the beauty He provided. His customer service is first class. I would highly recommend his business and services!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscape and renovation as well as concrete removal.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,leaf removal,mulch,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

12/14/2019

They never showed up to give me an estimate

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2019

11/20/2018

He quoted me $500.00 and added the fact that it’s be named “fall clean-up”. However I contacted another landscaper the very same week who also named the service as “fall clean-up”... he ONLY CHARGED $180.00 for the same EXACT service and he did an outstanding job!!! We tipped him $30.00 we were so happy with his work. He has been hired as our weekly landscaper beginning April, his business is not ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaves removed

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2018

We are a well establish company that is registered. We have to pay insurance and workers compensation. We can not compete with made up companies. You aren't force to use our service, there are different companies that charge according to their quality.

03/01/2017

I decided to go with Ramon and Ramon Landscaping to construct a boulder wall in my back yard. From the initial consult to the completion of the project, I was blown away by My. Hernandez and his team. They walked me through the timeline and pricing. I am still blown away by the end result and cannot wait to show it off. Highly recommend Ramon and Ramon Landscaping for anyone looking out there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed some upgrades to my backyard and have wanted a boulder wall for a very long time. I had a close friend that did a similar project and used Ramon and Ramon Landscaping and raved about the work they did. I checked it out first hand and was blown away by the look and work they did.

CATEGORY lawn service,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2016

01/15/2014

Ramon and his crew do a wonderful job. This is the first time I've been happy with a landscaping service in years. They are easy to work with, do a fantastic job, are very knowledgeable, and work hard for a fair price. I will continue to use them as long as I live in the area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All lawn and garden maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2013

04/23/2012

see above......this was not a one-time-only service request.........we've been using this company for over 10 years.........in fact it's probably closer to 14 years..........enough said!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
we have been using Ramon and Ramon for over 10 years which is probably the strongest endorsement i can make......over the years, 3 of our neighbors dropped their previous lawn services and went with Ramon(another strong endorsement) While their prices aren't the cheapest, i believe that thier work is priced fairly. Quality of the work is very good, they are punctual, professional and Ramon is very responsive to phone calls and requests. would absolutely recommend this company.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2012

Landscaping, hardscaping design and consultation and lawn maintenance including brick, flag stone & natural stone work - driveways, patio, sidewalks, blue stone patios, walkways, masonry walls, pillars, seat walls & steps, landscape lighting, sprinkler systems, snow plowing, custom ponds & waterfalls.

Call for details