Finek Brothers Plumbing

With Angi since February 2010

Jay's Plumbing

Jay's Plumbing

You can count on Jay's Plumbing to provide prompt and professional plumbing services - for both emergency and maintenance. Proudly servicing the Chicago area since 1999. At Jay's Plumbing there's no job too little and no task too complicated for our trained and qualified service technicians. Contact us today for more information!

10/19/2010

They did such a good job that when my Mother-in-law had a problem I gave her their name and she was also impressed. Prompt, reasonable and courteous come to mind. I will definitely use them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
we had a leaky faucet the had baffled other plumbers. they came out on a Saturday to fix it.

07/27/2010

He was wonderful and the price was reasonable for what he did. He?s a licensed plumber who does not price excessively and he does fine work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finek Brothers Plumbing did miscellaneous plumbing work in our house. He replaced some faucets, fixed a toilet, and fixed a drain a couple of months ago.

02/04/2010

I have used Gary several times. All contractors should learn one thing from Gary. He always calls you back with 10 minutes to find out what the problem is and then we make arrangements for him to come out. At least you are not sitting home all day waiting for a call back. Gary does neat work and comes out when he says he will. This is not the first time I have used him. Today he is putting in the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted a new tub spigot, faucet and shower put in. He had to take out the old (43 years old) plumbing and replace with new up-to-date plumbing. This is a five hour job.