Aldana and Son Construction

Founded 1999 • With Angi since May 2012

119 S Summit Ave

Villa Park, IL 60181

Aldana and Son Construction is a full service building, remodeling, and repair company. We pride ourselves in offering personalized service to each client. It is our priority to first listen to the desires of our clients and then interpret that into the designs/services we offer. We are a small

08/25/2018

Samuel N.

Aldana & Son did excellent work rebuilding my back stairs. I needed the job done on a quick timeline and they were able to accommodate that. Javan Aldana was very professional and easy to deal with. I was very happy with the finished product and would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Rebuilding back stairs

Category decks, woodworking

03/03/2016

Paul & Heidi G.

Description of Work
They installed a hardwood floor for us. The floor looks beautiful, and the pricing was good. I trust their service.

Category hardwood floor

10/12/2015

Roger K.

Very well. Older garage is very structurally secure. Looks better from inside and outside. Other misc items like light post replace.

Description of Work
Reinforced garage giving greater snow load. New door, new facia, soffit. Replacement windows. Replacement inside wall.

Category replacement windows, woodworking, doors

04/16/2014

Diane O.

They were fabulous and eager to please. Well priced, honest, and polite/considerable.

Description of Work
with sliding doors, access panels, basement remodel.

Category drywall, plumbing, remodeling, doors, basement remodeling

02/08/2014

JOAN G.

The work was completed exactly as agreed. Aldana and the electrician worked together to complete the work on schedule and they left my house in excellent condition. Couldn't ask for more.

Description of Work
Dry wall repair and painting.

Category woodworking

10/08/2013

Kyle C.

They were very prompt both for the estimate and to do the work. Very neat and clean, worked quickly and efficiently and did exactly what we had agreed upon. The work was very good quality and the materials were top grade as well. I would highly recommend to anyone I know.

Description of Work
They built a railing around my front porch/deck.

Category decks, woodworking

08/05/2012

Mark L.

Due to structural issues I was forced into a kitchen makeover. Aldana and Son acted as my general contractor and arranged for me to meet with a designer and engineering expert to make our choices. Juan Aldana took care of the installation. In the filed it turned out that the "Super Cabinet" door would not fully open since the stove handle was in the way. He switched out the cabinet and adjoining drawers. Also, in the field we found that the Kitchen Aide mixer lift did not come with a shelf. Juan found a guard at a hardware store and custom made a shelf with beveled edges. He did a good job painting and protected everything from splatter. He is especially talented at patching drywall. Overall he was easy to work with, flexible and responsible.

Description of Work
Wall patch and paint kitchen, living room, and dining room. Kitchen remodel planning and cabinet installation.

Category drywall, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

06/13/2012

Paul & Heidi G.

Did a great job. Always went out of their way to keep construction debris from other areas of the house. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Description of Work
Remodel of bathroom. Knocked out walls/moved electrical, tile shower and floor. New shower door

Category home remodeling

06/01/2012

John S.

Javas and his team were prompt, courteous clean and provide more value then we expected. They cleaned up our flooded family prompt and reverse it to an even better room.

Description of Work
Remodeled family room including adding insulation, painting, new drywall doors.

Category remodeling

05/26/2012

NANCY S.

We have used Aldana and Son Construction on numerous occasions, and have always been pleased. The quality of work, attention to detail and clean-up are excellent!

Description of Work
They removed the wallpaper and painted. They also added crown molding, replaced the interior doors and replaced the bathroom sink and toilet. They did the work in the spring of year 2011.

Category plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Blue Ribbon Painting & Decorating Inc

We specialize in interior painting services, staining, cabinet painting, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We do not use sub-contractors and our pricing is determined by the job. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We do not charge a travel free. Ask about Angie's List discount. Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

CertaPro Painters of Elmhurst

Independently owned & operated. We give 10% discount to all Angieslist members. Charges a flat rate. No travel charges. Additional DBA - CertaPro Painters Ltd. Award winning

J & J Decorating

I started my business in 1977 and have always taken great pride in my work and given very fair prices. I specialize in residential and commercial interior painting & wallpapering. Over the years, I have dedicated myself to giving each and every one of my customers excellent workmanship, and honesty. I believe that is what has kept me in business for 45 years with the majority of my business being repeat customers or referrals. You have a vision of how you want your home to look and feel and I am committed to helping you achieve that. I personally will come out to do your FREE estimate, assist you with your color scheme and colors, as well as discussing the best materials and finish for your home. Again, I will personally be doing the work in your home! I want you to be more than pleased with the transformation, so that you call me back because you know that I have, and always will give you excellence and honesty! (815)-382-7297 is my direct line and feel free to call or text. If needed, you may also contact me via email at jandjdecorating@aol.com Contact by phone will ensure a quicker response. More information about my business may also be found at my website: http://www.jandjdecorating.com

From custom home construction to a handyman call we can handle it all!!