We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

LUSTIG JEWELERS

Founded 1949 • With Angi since June 2010

281 W Townline Rd 120

Vernon Hills, IL 60061

Family owned and operated since 1949. Our family strives to make you feel like family when you walk through our door. It's easy for any company to say they have the best customer service. At Lustig's, it truly is our benchmark. As Eleanor Lustig so many years ago coined the phrase "Come is as a customer...Leave as our Friend..." We look forward to Angie's List members to join our family ....

05/15/2017

Jill M.

Judy was awesome to work with and Roman created the most beautiful pieces for me. I'm still pinching myself! I'm so glad I read the reviews and gave them I try. I will not go anywhere else! Thank you!!!!

Description of Work
Had some old jewelry and wanted to repurpose the stones.

Category jewelry stores

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind words. My staff and I appreciate it very much.

03/18/2016

Howard J.

Dan, is a complete professional. He is very thorough and communicative. He knows a tremendous amount about the industry and is thoughtful with how he does things. Hopefully you only have this experience once so why not go with the best. I would highly recommend Lustig Jewelers! It was a pleasure working with them

Description of Work
Helped to construct an incredible engagement ring!

11/19/2015

Mayra Q.

I bought a $30 service certificate for $20 via Angie's List just to 'try' them and the owner emailed me within 24hrs offering to schedule an appointment. I missed his email but went to the store a few days later and he and another gentleman replaced the four batteries in no time and while I waited. I was very impressed with their professionalism and the quality of their work. They are located in a convenient and accessible mini-mall on Townline and have late hours on a few week days also. I do recommend them and will most definitely visit Lustig Jewelers again.

Description of Work
Replaced batteries - 4 watches.

Category jewelry stores

Hi [Member name], Thank you for taking the time to review us.Mu staff and I appreciate your kind words. We look forward to assisting you with all your jewelry needs in the future. Have a nice holiday season.

10/06/2015

Dawn W.

I LOVE Lustig Jewelers! I have been a customer for over 20 years. The jewelry is always high quality. The staff is great! They are honest friendly, caring, helpful and dependable!

Description of Work
Helped with information on my diamond ring

Category jewelry stores

{Member's name}, Thanks so much for your kind words. My staff and I have always enjoyed assisting you with all your jewelry needs.

08/04/2015

Philip H.

We took the ring to the jeweler whose work was professional, done with courtesy and completed on time.

Description of Work
Repaired an heirloom ring. They replaced a lost gem and re-tipped 12 prongs that held the gems.

Category jewelry stores

(Removed members personal information), I wish to thank you for your kind words, and taking the time to review us. My staff and I look forward to assisting you with all your jewelry needs in the future, Dan

04/30/2015

Gina K.

The custom wedding ring Roman made for me is absolutely stunning and perfect!! He really puts perfection into what he does. Roman put much time in working with me and my husband to design this wedding ring and to make sure it was going to be how I wanted it and that I would be happy, which I absolutely am!!! He used the 3D CAD technology to create what I was asking if he could design for me. I had an idea in my head of what I was wanting. He helped me in designing this idea I had, and by making some suggestions to me like adding a halo of diamonds around my half carat marque diamond to give it a larger appearance. I am so glad I went with that, it is just stunning!! The ring turned out even more beautiful than I imagined it would! be! My husband has bought me many beautiful pieces of jewelry over the years from Lustig. I will continue to do business with them and recommend them to others. They are to be trusted and do quality work, they are ALL so friendly and take their time with you when you are shopping there. The owner Dannny treats you like family, as do the staff. You always feel welcome when you walk in the door, they always great you with smiles on their faces. It is a very cheerful atmosphere to be in. I never trusted leaving my diamonds at any Jewelers and never did, because most Jewelers want to send your jewelry out. That is how I found Lustig Jewelers many years ago, because they do their work right there and that was a compforting feeling to me. Roman will let you watch him taking the stones out of your jewelry without them leaving your sight. Thank you to ALL of you at Lustig Jewelers for all of my good jewelry experiences!

Description of Work
Lustig Jewelers designed a new custom wedding ring for me with the diamonds from my other wedding ring using their 3D CAD technology. They have also done other custom work for me in the past as well as jewelry repairs, sizing of rings, and I have made many purchases from them over the years of their beautiful and unique jewelry.

Category jewelry stores

[Member Name Removed], I wish to thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us recently. Your response is greatly appreciated from both my family and staff. We all hope you have many years of enjoyment with your new ring.

03/07/2015

VICKI J.

Working with everyone at Lustig was a pleasure. I went in to purchase an engagement ring and found that the reviews on Angie's list were dead on. They provided lots of options explaining the value and benefits of each. Everyone provided me with ideas and alternatives to look at. NEVER did I feel rushed or pressured and when I finally made my selection, I was confident it would be the best choice (and my fiance agreed).. We went back yesterday to pick out wedding bands together. We really enjoyed the experience and are very happy with our choices. I highly recommend Lustig as the place to go for quality jewelry and expect to be back there again.

Description of Work
I went to Lustig Jewelers to purchase an engagement ring for my fiancee (and yesterday we went back to purchase the wedding rings).

Category jewelry stores

(Member), Thank you for all your kind words, and taking the time to review us. We very much appreciate your business, and look for to working with you both again in the near future. Dan Lustig

02/01/2015

Eileen B.

The staff at Lustig were wonderful! They were warm and friendly, but also full of practical information about my options. The experience was so positive that I don't think I'll ever go to another jewelry store. And, the ring looks lovely!

Description of Work
Replaced a stone that fell out of ring.

Category jewelry stores

[Member Name], I would like to thank you so much for taking the time to review my staff and I. It was a pleasure assisting you, and look forward to assisting you with all your jewelry needs in the future. Regards, Dan Lustig

10/14/2014

Michele D.

I live in Naperville but, on the strength of the reviews of Lustig Jewelers on Angie's List, I drove to Vernon Hills. I'm so glad I did. Daniel Lustig and his staff are kind, fair and professional. The ring Roman repaired looks better than it did when it was new. And, because I had driven so far, they replaced my watch battery for free. (I had brought in the watch for battery replacement at the same time I brought in the ring for repair.) The repair took only a week. The price was very fair; I had received a quote from another jeweler (in Naperville) last year to address the chip in the sapphire only, and that jeweler wanted me to purchase a new stone. No such pressure from Daniel or Roman--they repaired it, and I can't say enough good things about the quality of the work and service.

Description of Work
Roman at Lustig Jewelers replaced a diamond that had fallen out of my ring; rebuilt the prongs and filed down a chip from a center sapphire stone.

Category jewelry stores

Hi [removed members name], My staff and I want to thank you very much for your gracious review. It was a pleasure servicing you and your husband. We look forward to assisting you with all your jewelry needs in the future. Again, many thanks for making the long trip to see us. Regards, Dan Lustig

08/30/2014

Rebecca W.

I can't speak highly enough of the staff and quality of service that we recieved. The store was fairly busy when we arrived and we did end up waiting for about 20 minutes for someone to help us, but in the end the wait was well worth it. They provided estimates for all the repair work and at least one came back under the estimate. None of the repairs were over the estimate. The one watch they sent out for repair could not be fixed due to an unavailability of parts. When each item was complete, or if the estimate changed they were very prompt in calling us. Most of the time we spent there on our first visit was spent deciding on what setting we wanted for the pendant they made for us. They, as at this point we had the attention of 2 sales people, were patient and extremely helpful in showing us our options and explaining the benefits of each option. The pendant is stunning!!! It, along with the earrings we purchased there, are to be a wedding gift to our daughter. We were concerned about leaving the stone with any jeweler as it was a family piece with great sentimental value. I was also concerned about leaving my engagement ring as the diamond was also a family piece and had great sentimental value. A friend recommended Lustigs to us when I asked about a jeweler that I could feel comfortable leaving these pieces with. She gave us an excellent recommendation. We would not hesitate to go back again for repairs or purchases. Their prices are reasonable and fair and the quality of the work performed was excellent. They even provided us with a complimentary insurance appraisal on the pendant we had made. We couldn't be happier, and they will now be our jeweler of choice.

Description of Work
They repaired a ring with a loose pearl, replaced the head on my engagement ring, repaired a bracelet, put batteries in 2 watches, sent a watch out for repair, made a pendant necklace out of an heirloom stone that we provided and sold us a pair of earrings.

Jewelry Sales/Design/Repair

Custom design and repair performed on the premises. We offer free ring cleaning and inspection, Watch repair and batteries, pearl stringing, engraving, appraisals by appointment. We welcome you to use your unused scrap metal toward any product or service and we will add 30% to your scrap value.