Georgetown Decks & Construction Inc

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2010

Awards & Badges

1098 Georgetown Way

Vernon Hills, IL 60061

Georgetown Decks & Construction is a full service builder specializing in custom composite and wood decks, gazebos, screened rooms, pergolas, and much more. We are fully insured and have over 25 years of experience. Georgetown Decks has a Platinum Pro rating from Trex which is the highest recognition they offer for an independent contractor. We also have an A+ rating by the B.B.B. Let us help create an outdoor living space that you and your family can enjoy for years to come. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS OUR #1 PRIORITY! We offer free estimate from one of our custom design specialists, or if you prefer, fill out our free estimate request form on our website and we will contact you within 24 hours....

decks & porches (91)lighting (3)door installation (2)hardscaping (1)window replacement (1)fence company (1)

10/31/2020

They completed the job in 4 1/2 days. We are very pleased with our deck.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced our old deck with a new composite deck

10/30/2020

Wonderful! Georgetown decks was really great to work with and we love the work they did. They were also very patient with a pretty demanding owner!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New back deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2020

Photo for Georgetown Decks & Construction Inc - 1098 Georgetown Way, Vernon Hills, IL - 38991939

10/30/2020

Job went very well. Team was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trex Deck Build

10/30/2020

We were so pleased with Georgetown Deck. The work is fabulous and they were so easy to work with. They are the best!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace existing deck

10/30/2020

Excellent. The deck is beautiful and the service was perfect!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Build deck

CATEGORY decks,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2020

10/30/2020

Georgetown was extremely responsive to requests and calls. I had several contractors quote my custom design and Georgetown was right in line. They workers were on time everyday and the entire deck was completed quickly,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trex Custom Deck Design

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2020

06/11/2020

Georgetown Decks were terrific from the first day I called them. They came out for an estimate and started the job just two weeks after that. They came out on a Monday morning. They tore down my deck and finished my new deck that Friday afternoon. Just 5 days and the good weather helped as well. I would highly recommend them!! - Patrick G.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear down and build a new deck.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2020

10/30/2019

Excellent. I’m very critical. There’s always something wrong. But, these guys were great, work professional and well done. Offered suggestions we never thought about which were cost saving and spot on. For sure, go with this firm.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New deck installed, old deck removed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2019

10/26/2019

Highly professional team from design through building. They gave good advice on selection and materials. Deck was delivered as planned/scheduled, with excellent workmanship. We are pleased and recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace old wood deck with Trex deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

10/26/2019

It went great. I wanted to rebuild my deck with Trex because of its low maintenance and durability. But Trex is expensive. Tom from Georgetown Builders worked with me on design modifications that fit my budget. We also kept in touch the length of the project as he was really easy to reach by phone or email. As with any project things come up and all of my issues were quickly worked out. Their cons...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck Rebuild

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

Photo for Georgetown Decks & Construction Inc - 1098 Georgetown Way, Vernon Hills, IL - 38196134

Custom Decks, Gazebos, Screened Porches, Spa Enclosures, Pool Decks, & Pergolas.

Deck Repair